GOP Reps. Matt Gaetz and Paul Gosar to wrestle each other naked, in competition over the rights to Kyle Rittenhouse

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida also offered Rittenhouse an internship, at which point Rep. Paul Gosar published
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
that read, "I will wrestle Gaetz naked to win over Kyle as an intern."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If it's in a Tweet, you know it's serious business.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Even his own attorney said that he wasn't a hero.
I dunno, when you have the creamiest of the Trumptard mob vying for your youthful attentions, you must be doing something right.

71VOafC9mAL._SS500_.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I dunno, when you have the creamiest of the Trumptard mob vying for your youthful attentions, you must be doing something right.

71VOafC9mAL._SS500_.jpg

They're going to use him. He's going to use them. If he isn't an incel loser, I don't know who is...
If Kyle wants to become an investigative Twitter Journalist he should hook up with Andy Ngo.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Why doesn't Ilhan or Cori Bush hire Jacob Blake as an intern? That's the biggest problem with you libs, no loyalty whatsoever.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

71VOafC9mAL._SS500_.jpg

They're going to use him. He's going to use them. If he isn't an incel loser, I don't know who is...
If Kyle wants to become an investigative Twitter Journalist he should hook up with Andy Ngo.

He's apparently going to have a lot of hook ups.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Why doesn't Ilhan or Cori Bush hire Jacob Blake as an intern? That's the biggest problem with you libs, no loyalty whatsoever.
He's focused right now on learning life as a paraplegic thanks to a panic stricken under trained cop.

Bonus. His raping days are likely over.
Kyle was charged with Murder, and yet tonight he's probably cuddling with the Proud Boys in the Proud Boy Men's Club.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He's focused right now on learning life as a paraplegic thanks to a panic stricken under trained cop.

Never convicted!

Yeah. Since dems love rapists and abusers, he was able to plead guilty to disorderly conduct and domestic abuse. 2 lesser charges.

And he got 2 years of probation. Just like all the abusing rapists.

And the 17 year old who shot her trafficker will likely get life in prison.

Awesome isnt it?

Can you say her name?

Screenshot-20211118-223735-Photos.jpg

But hey....nat least you know he isnt dead. Many establishment shills dont even know he isnt dead.

Why the fuck do I bother posting like you guys give a shit about any of this? You dont. All you care about "teh right is bad!" and only care about what you can use for that hatefest.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Speaking of cop training I watched an interesting Frontline episode last night in Utah, where cop shootings have been increasing. What stood out for me is training. Most cops that kill, kill within the first few years following training. Training involves treating each encounter as if it will go south and that citizens are armed. It makes them hyper sensitive in their first years of service.

Other cops in the field for many years and that did think training emphasizes the worst incidents, not the common ones.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Kyle was charged with Murder, and yet tonight he's probably cuddling with the Proud Boys in the Proud Boy Men's Club.
^^^^^^^jelly AF!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You mean he was charged with political and maliscious charges and then found not guilty because it was an OBVIOUS case of self defense.

You know like Walker and Coffee who, as Americans ALSO had a right to self defense and were acquitted.

Of course.....we know you've decided that poor kid is "teh right" and he must be punished and stripped of his rights because the corporate media said so.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Never convicted!

Yeah. Since dems love rapists and abusers, he was able to plead guilty to disorderly conduct and domestic abuse. 2 lesser charges.

Awesome isnt it?

Can you say her name?

But hey....nat least you know he isnt dead. Many establishment shills dont even know he isnt dead.

Why the fuck do I bother posting like you guys give a shit about any of this? You dont. All you care about "teh right is bad!" and only care about what you can use for that hatefest.
Start your own thread, Leadpaintpoet.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Never convicted!

Awesome isnt it?

Can you say her name?

Start your own thread, Leadpaintpoet.

What confused you?

And you brought up Kyle.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gosar really hit it out of the park with this one. The liar from CNN was referring to the fake nonsense censure of Gosar for a fucking cartoon which Democrats lied and claimed made them feel scared and afraid. A fucking cartoon.

They are all degenerates and liars so never apologize to them and just keep driving the point home about what lying worthless pieces of shit liberals are.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
why is admin day dreaming about two men wrestling naked for the right to boink a young boy?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll bet the orphans hate the sight of those chains on the back wall of your third world compound.

Get real dummy. You outta see the gorgeous mature Latinas I walk up from the pool to the terrace and my BR. Rape would be on your mind, cause in your world getting kicked in the nuts is the norm.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'll bet the orphans hate the sight of those chains on the back wall of your third world compound.

Get real dummy. You outta see the gorgeous mature Latinas I walk up from the pool to the terrace and my BR. Rape would be on your mind, cause in your world getting kicked in the nuts is the norm.

I dunno. What do you need a walled compound for, Slopey?

Seems to me if you have a walled compound, there's something going on in there you don't want no one to see.

What are you hiding behind your compound walls, Slopes?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why not. I can afford it. Wood fences don’t work in a tropo climate. How would I expect someone like you to know this. Stick to what you know and love. RAPE.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
weren't walls supposed to be a bad thing?

I guess when you're raping children behind them they prove helpful

sick jew bastard