GOP Reps. Matt Gaetz and Paul Gosar to wrestle each other naked, in competition over the rights to Kyle Rittenhouse

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Gosar really hit it out of the park with this one. The liar from CNN was referring to the fake nonsense censure of Gosar for a fucking cartoon which Democrats lied and claimed made them feel scared and afraid. A fucking cartoon.

They are all degenerates and liars so never apologize to them and just keep driving the point home about what lying worthless pieces of shit liberals are.

Paul 'Two Face" Gosar fought against the Covid Relief bills, and in typical GOP fashion is now taking credit for them.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Fuck you and your hypocrites.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Gosar really hit it out of the park with this one. The liar from CNN was referring to the fake nonsense censure of Gosar for a fucking cartoon which Democrats lied and claimed made them feel scared and afraid. A fucking cartoon.

They are all degenerates and liars so never apologize to them and just keep driving the point home about what lying worthless pieces of shit liberals are.

Paul 'Two Face" Gosar fought against the Covid Relief bills, and in typical GOP fashion is now taking credit for them.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Fuck you and your hypocrites.

:ShivaWaawaaaaa:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Why not. I can afford it. Wood fences don’t work in a tropo climate. How would I expect someone like you to know this. Stick to what you know and love. RAPE.

yeah, sure, but WHY do you need a huge concrete wall surrounding your property?

Are the indigenes prone to pillaging, or are you hiding something from your neighbors behind that big wall?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why not. I can afford it. Wood fences don’t work in a tropo climate. How would I expect someone like you to know this. Stick to what you know and love. RAPE.

Are the indigenes prone to pillaging, or are you hiding something from your neighbors behind that big wall?
Odd, especially for someone who opposes walls so vehemently

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

What fucking difference does it make to you you nosy mother fucker?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Calm down princess. No one is looking to steal your stockpile of cock

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Whoa! Check out the stay-on-the-boat old Navy wardroom cleaner sticking that chin out to meat shield Slopey Seamajor.

It makes a huge difference. Does he have high concrete walls protecting his compound in an uncertain third world backward shithole ... or does he not want his neighbors to see what he has chained up to the back wall of his fortified compound?