Matt Geatz(?) Is a monster!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Hey Epstein, i want that little blonde girl to pee on me" Guess Who?

One of the Clintons

Screenshot-20210806-100933-Google.jpg
By many accounts*
Get me the YT video!!!

You're just mad because the video evidence contradicts your bull shit lies.

Like election fraud? Your video does not prove anything. I thought you were smarter.

I have never claimed the election was stolen. Can you try to concentrate on things I actually said or supported rather than just making stuff up?

Hopefully you don't keep acting like Aidsman because it is a poor look for you.
Brett Kavanaugh Bruh!

Who want even accused of rape. He might have held someone down for like a minute.

Yeah some brave warriors you assholes are while letting President finger raper pass rape bills while you cry that Kavanaugh maybe held down a woman 30 years ago.

Gross. Lying hypocrites.
The FBI were throttled in their investigation.

They should be throttle back into neutrality and deal with finger raper first, yeah?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

One of the Clintons

By many accounts*
Get me the YT video!!!

Like election fraud? Your video does not prove anything. I thought you were smarter.

I have never claimed the election was stolen. Can you try to concentrate on things I actually said or supported rather than just making stuff up?

This is where he just starts spewing rando shit he thinks makes sense.
Brett only choked that girl a little bit!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

One of the Clintons

By many accounts*
Get me the YT video!!!

Im sorry. Him over your fibs

It is sad but understandable that some people prefer comforting lies to the truth. The truth will still be there when you feel up to facing it though. Best of luck.

Are you saying the Buffoon and the right never lied? Careful here amigo

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It proves the poor fool aidsman doesn't watch anything then lies and makes up bull shit. That is all he does all the time. It's all whataboutism, deflection, projection, attacking the messenger while avoiding the message, then lie and do it all again.
People are saying op ed.s are fax!

Almost none of the stuff I post are op-eds, retard. If you actually bothered to read or watch any of them you'd already know that. But, as always, all you do lie, deflect, play whataboutism, then lie some more.

He doesn't even read what HE posts.

We could just replace him with a script not which randomly posts left wing catch phrases and memes and no one would ever notice any difference.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

One of the Clintons

By many accounts*
Get me the YT video!!!

This is where he just starts spewing rando shit he thinks makes sense.
Brett only choked that girl a little bit!

Did she suddenly remember that part on the way home?

Meanwhile.....Tara R. But she was finger raped by a democrat so fuck her.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

One of the Clintons

By many accounts*
Get me the YT video!!!

It is sad but understandable that some people prefer comforting lies to the truth. The truth will still be there when you feel up to facing it though. Best of luck.

No reply?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

One of the Clintons

By many accounts*
Get me the YT video!!!

Brett Kavanaugh Bruh!

Who want even accused of rape. He might have held someone down for like a minute.

Yeah some brave warriors you assholes are while letting President finger raper pass rape bills while you cry that Kavanaugh maybe held down a woman 30 years ago.

Gross. Lying hypocrites.
The FBI were throttled in their investigation.

They should be throttle back into neutrality and deal with finger raper first, yeah?
I see. Will that help find Hillary's Email server?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

One of the Clintons

By many accounts*
Get me the YT video!!!

Reread the part where I asked you to respond to what I actually said instead of what you wish I had said, what you imagined I might of said, or just things I never said. It is very difficult to have a meaningful conversation with someone unless they respond to what people actually said.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It proves the poor fool aidsman doesn't watch anything then lies and makes up bull shit. That is all he does all the time. It's all whataboutism, deflection, projection, attacking the messenger while avoiding the message, then lie and do it all again.
People are saying op ed.s are fax!

Almost none of the stuff I post are op-eds, retard. If you actually bothered to read or watch any of them you'd already know that. But, as always, all you do lie, deflect, play whataboutism, then lie some more.

He doesn't even read what HE posts.

We could just replace him with a script not which randomly posts left wing catch phrases and memes and no one would ever notice any difference.

Exactly its like he is bot. There is no thinking human being in there.

He just spews bullshit after bullshit jumps topic headline to topic headline.

He is a great argument for people who assert MK Ultra never ended.

He just lept again from Ford bullshit right to Clinton server bullshit. His brain is busted.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

One of the Clintons

By many accounts*
Get me the YT video!!!

Reread the part where I asked you to respond to what I actually said instead of what you wish I had said, what you imagined I might of said, or just things I never said. It is very difficult to have a meaningful conversation with someone unless they respond to what people actually said.

Did Hillaries server say that?

Lmao sorry.....couldnt resist. There is no way to have meaningful conversations. There is something very wrong and we aren't going to see it fixed.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

One of the Clintons

By many accounts*
Get me the YT video!!!

Lmao sorry.....couldnt resist. There is no way to have meaningful conversations. There is something very wrong and we aren't going to see it fixed.
Matt Gaetz and his drinking team can fix it!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

One of the Clintons

By many accounts*
Get me the YT video!!!

I dont speak programmed leftist bot.....sorry.

We may as well give up because there is no possible way to have a normal exchange with you. And I'm sure I tried longer and harder than most others.

All you are capable of is spewing random partisan idiocy and you cant even keep THAT topic related. You cant follow even the most simple exchanges. You just seethe animosity and it really has done a very sad number on you.

Whatever your motives and interests are, they are not even close to mine.

There is something very deeply wrong with all of you. Spiritually. Mentally. Every level.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So somehow personal opinions of people who already agree with their biases are reliable facts but literally everything else that contradicts their biases is just "opinion" and cant be accepted. Smh lol

If its corporate, it's the only truth!!! Corporate said so.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

One of the Clintons

By many accounts*
Get me the YT video!!!

I dont speak programmed leftist bot.....sorry.

We may as well give up because there is no possible way to have a normal exchange with you. And I'm sure I tried longer and harder than most others.

All you are capable of is spewing random partisan idiocy and you cant even keep THAT topic related. You cant follow even the most simple exchanges. You just seethe animosity and it really has done a very sad number on you.

Whatever your motives and interests are, they are not even close to mine.

There is something very deeply wrong with all of you. Spiritually. Mentally. Every level.
You're harshing my mellow.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So somehow personal opinions of people who already agree with their biases are reliable facts but literally everything else that contradicts their biases is just "opinion" and cant be accepted. Smh lol

Pillow guy believes in you.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We have posted facts related to this crook.

That is his voting history. Did you look at each of these policies?

Have you checked into Bidens? Because everytime I've shown voting history facts and actual policies Admin calls me an ignorant slut and H starts screeching about "lies".

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And every major corporation and wealthy Bezos type believes in you. ;)

Who gets news from these people? Oh yeah... you guys.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If Odorin has taught us anything, memes are facts!

images

Now that help is Matty's "Son"

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

And every major corporation and wealthy Bezos type believes in you. ;)

Who gets news from these people? Oh yeah... you guys.
Trump watches Cable news all night long, hello!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dovey, personal opinions in real life situations that are harmful do not mean shit to me. I prefer facts, even if I don’t agree.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dovey, personal opinions in real life situations that are harmful do not mean shit to me. I prefer facts, even if I don’t agree.

But you are not consistent with that. If it's a media leftwing opinion its valid and any facts contradicting it are ignored. Over and over this happens.

Admin spans memes and than tries to say we our facts from memes.

I mean....