Matt Walsh nails it on Trans issues!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
We live in a fallen world. Is a spiritual one where it's a battle between dark and light. Satan rules the earth.

And why, I must ask, are you then continuing to choose to live in this world? Why not leave for the better one you so passionately believe is to come?

Might not you your quietus make with a bare bodkin, Moonie?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Kooky Monger is from the UK, isn't he? The government there estimates that about half of one percent of the population falls under the trans umbrella. You'd think that, with such hordes of freaky-gendered peeps rampaging through the streets and towns of the UK, ol Kooky Monger could've provided at least a single instance of his having met one of these abominations face to face.
Speaking of our friends in the UK, I was just reading an article on how the new Trade Agreement the UK was working on with Canada have just collapsed, making this the 3rd major post brexit trade deal to collapse in the Post Brexit Primrose Path. I Blame that .05% Trans subpopulation.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Cheddar cheese from the UK is far superior to any cheddar made in Canada.

They are bargaining from a position of power.

Sorry to interrupt this little Leftist Whinefest.

Carry on.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Pro Tip: It isn’t really about the Cheese.

Oh, do you think it is about Canada shooting itself in the foot to appease its Globalist Masters?

Fuck, like some American idiot is going to have an intelligent conversation with me about Canada's trade relations with the UK.

Just go have a slice of your American cheese and do not pretend to know a fuckin' thing about The Good Stuff.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, do you think it is about Canada shooting itself in the foot to appease its Globalist Masters?

Fuck, like some American idiot is going to have an intelligent conversation with me about Canada's trade relations with the UK.

Just go have a slice of your American cheese and do not pretend to know a fuckin' thing about The Good Stuff.
Just say “Limey cheese please!”

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Cheddar cheese from the UK is far superior to any cheddar made in Canada.

They are bargaining from a position of power.

There might be some truth to this. Brit Ched is fab.

The only things I ever imported illegally into Canada were two small blocks of specialty Cheddar purchased at Harrod’s in London. Before boarding the plane to go back home, I strapped them to my belly like Billy Hayes trying to leave Turkey in Midnight Express.