Maxine Waters stirring up BLM and urging them to "Get More Confrontational"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean.....if they had a fair trial and acquitted him, the city would burn and everyone on the jury would live their life in fear.

Now the city will still burn but the jury wont need lifetime protection at least.

May as well not even had a trial. Welcome to the United States of Leftardistan.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My oldest daughter just started texting me. Shes outraged and some of her friends are celebrating and shes trying not to start fighting with them.

Shes pissed and disturbed. :/

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep, according to libs some counterfeiting junkie being made good is moar of a problem than stealing an goddamn election.

God Damn Libs and that James Brown looking pavement ape to hell.

Who stole an election?

Joseph R. Biden and the democRAT party, with an assist from their friends in the media.

Yeah, right. Come on, Deport. You can come up with a better troll than that gaslighting BS.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yep, according to libs some counterfeiting junkie being made good is moar of a problem than stealing an goddamn election.

God Damn Libs and that James Brown looking pavement ape to hell.

Who stole an election?

Joseph R. Biden and the democRAT party, with an assist from their friends in the media.

Yeah, right. Come on, Deport. You can come up with a better troll than that gaslighting BS.

Its true, Lotus. The establishment manipulated the election. They screwed you guys out of Sanders as well.

You are partisan blind. You dont WANT to consider what we are saying, see our end, or agree with us on anything because in your mind we are "CONS" and we are always wrong and we are the problem.

Eventually maybe you'll see differently.

Last edited: