Maxine Waters stirring up BLM and urging them to "Get More Confrontational"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fukin niggers adopting white kids? WTF, over? You know how hard it is to even get a white kid? I can GUARANTEE you that these niggers got special treatment at the adoption agency because the fukin line for white kids is so fucking long, I PERSONALLY KNOW a woman that got tired of waiting so she took $30K to china to pay off people for a MEDICALLY DEFECTIVE chinese 8yo!
You make it sound like cattle lol or buying a dog hehe you sure you're not the Juden? I wonder how much money I've fapped away and flushed?
The chinks treat these kids like they ARE cattle! I bet the assholes LOL their flat gook asses off that they can get $30K from some dumb assed American for a chink kid with a bad heart or mental illness!

As far as niggers and faggits, they get preferential treatment when it comes to adopting kids here ITFP. I know shit tons of whites who get back of the bus treatment by DCFS because they're normal white people. One is my biest friend and his wife who both make 6 figures and have college degrees. One was even a high official in a government position. Another still were some holy roller types that paid for TWO chinese kids!!!

And just how is it that the gubmints created a forced situation on the insurance companies where you BUY a gook with a bad heart and the insurance has to pay for heart surgery when you bring it home? Hell, I wanna buy a project car without an engine and trans and force my car insurance to buy em for me!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fukin niggers adopting white kids? WTF, over? You know how hard it is to even get a white kid? I can GUARANTEE you that these niggers got special treatment at the adoption agency because the fukin line for white kids is so fucking long, I PERSONALLY KNOW a woman that got tired of waiting so she took $30K to china to pay off people for a MEDICALLY DEFECTIVE chinese 8yo!
You make it sound like cattle lol or buying a dog hehe you sure you're not the Juden? I wonder how much money I've fapped away and flushed?
The chinks treat these kids like they ARE cattle! I bet the assholes LOL their flat gook asses off that they can get $30K from some dumb assed American for a chink kid with a bad heart or mental illness!

As far as niggers and faggits, they get preferential treatment when it comes to adopting kids here ITFP. I know shit tons of whites who get back of the bus treatment by DCFS because they're normal white people. One is my biest friend and his wife who both make 6 figures and have college degrees. One was even a high official in a government position. Another still were some holy roller types that paid for TWO chinese kids!!!

And just how is it that the gubmints created a forced situation on the insurance companies where you BUY a gook with a bad heart and the insurance has to pay for heart surgery when you bring it home? Hell, I wanna buy a project car without an engine and trans and force my car insurance to buy em for me!
Yeah I agree on that, the gooks don't value life at all... You only need to look at how they treat animals, dog festivals and shit, making rivers turn red with dolphin blood and the belief that if something suffers seconds before death it tastes better to name a few things...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep, according to libs some counterfeiting junkie being made good is moar of a problem than stealing an goddamn election.

God Damn Libs and that James Brown looking pavement ape to hell.

Who stole an election?
Putin/Trump 2016 - that's who.
Of course that would have left us with H Clinton. :SadFace: Doubt she would have been worse though.
Meanwhile, the only one that wound up as Putin's bitch is biden. PWN3D!

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I think she should go, too. Because she is just another corporate-whoring member of Congress. 98% of them should go.
but nothing about the irresponsible comments intent on inciting violence

you rotten piece of shit.

She just guaranteed that Chauvin doesn't see prison you idiot

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think she should go, too. Because she is just another corporate-whoring member of Congress. 98% of them should go.

Yep. How the fuck can anyone say he got a fair trial now? I think niggers like her want to force a not guilty verdict so they can burn more shit down.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yep. How the fuck can anyone say he got a fair trial now? I think niggers like her want to force a not guilty verdict so they can burn more shit down.
The dumb cunt wants him to walk so that they can dispatch the dumb field niggers out to destroy their own neighborhoods

how could someone be so fucking irresponsible

Now the bitch is whining that the judge said her "words don't matter"

NO, they do matter you fucking diseased bitch. THey matter to an appellants court who undoubtedly will overturn any guilty verdict coming forth from this trial based on the fact that it could never be said he received a fair trial. This trial was just taken out of the hands of the common people and placed into the hands of 5 judges who understand the nuances of law and that is an ACE in the hole for Chauvin.

Dumb bitch

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Disgusting child abusers.....omg....that poor little girl

BLM is demonic. BLM supporters shot an 8 year old little black girl, Secorea Turner. None of these people give a fuck.

BLM rioters have attempted to burn down homes and buildings occupied with children and attacked a Ronald McDonald house in Chicago full of sick kids. Then the child abuse we KNOW about like that thug skank who had his knee on a BABIES neck with the BLM shit tagged on it.

These people are fucked and sick and I hope they start getting what they deserve. They are child murdering terrorists.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The dumb cunt wants him to walk so that they can dispatch the dumb field niggers out to destroy their own neighborhoods

how could someone be so fucking irresponsible

Now the bitch is whining that the judge said her "words don't matter"

NO, they do matter you fucking diseased bitch. THey matter to an appellants court who undoubtedly will overturn any guilty verdict coming forth from this trial based on the fact that it could never be said he received a fair trial. This trial was just taken out of the hands of the common people and placed into the hands of 5 judges who understand the nuances of law and that is an ACE in the hole for Chauvin.

Dumb bitch

They know this.

However......their supporters are ignorant, low info tools who dont.

They need to find ways to continue pushing the "America is racist" narrative. The ones who run with this also see themselves as educated so you cant even reason with them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They fucking shot Harambre and all he did was sit with a little boy.

Then they just let this ooga booga pavement ape drag a helpless kid back to her house unsupervised.

Yeah I said it. I mean it, too. Fuck baby killers.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Then they just let this ooga booga pavement ape drag a helpless kid back to her house unsupervised.

Dicks out for Harambe!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dicks out for Harambe!!!!!

I never had a racist thought in my life until I lived in Pompano Beach Florida and saw how large black women carry their babies down there. Holy fuck.

They seriously carry these poor babies by their fucking arm pits. I'm not kidding. It looks like they are about to swing them onto their backs and climb a tree or some shit. You cant HELP but think that when you see this

Imo its child abuse. You could easily dislocate the babies shoulder. Who the fuck does that? What's hard about just putting them on your hip? I've spent yeeeaaarrsss with a baby on my hip. Never once occurred to me to just grab them by the arm and dangle them like that.

Lemme see if I can find this on youtube lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My mother just explained to me that dangling your baby like a pavement ape is more a fat person thing than a southern FL black woman thing lmaoo.

But in my minds eye I just see these large black females swinging their babies around like uncivilized primates.

I have never seen that shit anywhere else. It was horrifying lol

Nothing on youtube lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My mother just explained to me that dangling your baby like a pavement ape is more a fat person thing than a southern FL black woman thing lmaoo.

But in my minds eye I just see these large black females swinging their babies around like uncivilized primates.

Nothing on youtube lol
Maybe it makes kids violent!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nothing on youtube lol
Maybe it makes kids violent!

Shaking the poor kids heads around, yeah maybe.

It even looks dehumanizing. Swinging them around like a tote bag lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

\
Terrell: Maxine Waters ‘exempt’ from criticism over incitement remarks due to gender, race

Telling it like it is. Nodumsayin?

Of course shes "exempt". The left has decided they own the country and they decide the rules. Anyone on the left can do and say whatever they want. They can commit sexual assault. Make ignorant racist comments. Support policies and legislation that disproportionately impact poor minorities. Support and vote for war. Blatantly lie and spread hateful, divisive propaganda. Incite real political violence and commit acts of domestic terrorism. Manipulate elections. Libel and slander.

And there is NO accountability either. They will attack and stomp our rights and liberties and weaponize our court system for their activism.

We know this. What are we going to do about it?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A wonderful anti-rioting law. You will notice NPR continues to lie and pretend riots are some how protests, they are not, and they couldn't help the selves from sticking in nonsensical race baiting into their "report".