May I have your attention please

Aylana

My name is Aylana and I am a therapist working with Blandscape. He has signed a release of information that allows us to share this information. The client is a 57 year old white male with worsening psychotic symptoms, illusions of grandeur, erectile dysfunction, constipation, oneirophrenia, and dissociative fugue states. Blandscape presents as sad looking, inattentive, disheveled, and looks unhappy. He has extremely bad body odor and numerous stains on his shirt and pants.

His thinking was ruminative and delusional. He reported numerous auditory hallucinations. His mood was highly combative and he had trouble sitting in his seat during our sessions. He showed a full range of bizarre behaviors including smelling his fingers and armpits, arguing with the walls, loud barking sounds followed by violent pelvic thrusting. His personal hygiene is very poor. He has no sense that his delusional thoughts are abnormal.

My working diagnosis is:
Delusional Disorder, persecutory type, multiple episodes, currently in acute episode
Schizophreniform Disorder
Schizoaffective Disorder, multiple episodes currently in acute episode
Chronic masturbation without achieving orgasm
Tiny clown balls
Forum spammer

Following this assessment I would appreciate if you would monitor Blandscape closely for an imminent mental breakdown, if he is ass boxed, I will help monitor him and provide additional medication.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
My name is Aylana and I am a therapist working with Blandscape. He has signed a release of information that allows us to share this information. The client is a 57 year old white male with worsening psychotic symptoms, illusions of grandeur, erectile dysfunction, constipation, oneirophrenia, and dissociative fugue states. Blandscape presents as sad looking, inattentive, disheveled, and looks unhappy. He has extremely bad body odor and numerous stains on his shirt and pants.

His thinking was ruminative and delusional. He reported numerous auditory hallucinations. His mood was highly combative and he had trouble sitting in his seat during our sessions. He showed a full range of bizarre behaviors including smelling his fingers and armpits, arguing with the walls, loud barking sounds followed by violent pelvic thrusting. His personal hygiene is very poor. He has no sense that his delusional thoughts are abnormal.

My working diagnosis is:
Delusional Disorder, persecutory type, multiple episodes, currently in acute episode
Tiny clown balls
Forum spammer

Following this assessment I would appreciate if you would monitor Blandscape closely for an imminent mental breakdown, if he is ass boxed, I will help monitor him and provide additional medication.
I diagnosed your mother's back end once, feel?
Peace!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

My working diagnosis is:
Tiny clown balls
Forum spammer

uxVRVJx.jpg

anonymous1

This thread is awesome, and I am glad it was made. The well thought out arguments, rational discussion, and wealth of interesting and meaningful content made it a real pleasure to read.

A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A WOULD READ AGAIN
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN
lsjh3Tz.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread is awesome, and I am glad it was made. The well thought out arguments, rational discussion, and wealth of interesting and meaningful content made it a real pleasure to read.

A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A WOULD READ AGAIN
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN
lsjh3Tz.jpg
MFHcsUD.jpg

My boy SHAMFUKNPAiN

^^^^ He's just the best id join too many misery fcks text us bro eggs haaaaaaaaaa

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^^ He's just the best id join too many misery fcks text us bro eggs haaaaaaaaaa
I think the OP took a few to many face thrusts :LOL3:
See that! I'm loved, you're not!
a darkie fucking yer face is not love bruv, no matter what he tells you LOL
He's not actually anything other than a picture on the internet, what else is there to say? haaha the mind of the schizo is truly odd, sometimes for all the junkies in Canada I pray for them that you're a bot and not actually going shopping with them LMFAO strange fellow

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Aylana, you're a therapist who has come to a troll board to seek help with your patient? You must live in a red state.

OP
OP

Aylana

@Aylana, you're a therapist who has come to a troll board to seek help with your patient? You must live in a red state.

Hello, Madam. I am employed at the Wallace and Gromit psychiatric hospital located in Scotland. All of our patients are provided with free mental health care.

We decided it was necessary to warn the proprietor of this website about our patient Blandscape's present mental status due to his inclination to publish his hallucination on discussion boards.

I hope this has answered your question.

Aylana

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hello, Madam. I am employed at the Wallace and Gromit psychiatric hospital located in Scotland. All of our patients are provided with free mental health care.

We decided it was necessary to warn the proprietor of this website about our patient Blandscape's present mental status due to his inclination to publish his hallucination on discussion boards.

Aylana

Oh, Wallace and Gromit. That explains all.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Aylana
I'm not gonna lie, first sentence had me worried... I've only had a very nice message from a guest and I'd like to keep it that way... People are cruel so no doubt some fahget will do the anonymous betrayal, X piss

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You're not helping your case, Aylana; the Wallace and Gromit has a bad rep.

Things might be different if you worked at The True Scotsman Sanatorium and Grill.

Proff3t

We’re being monitored by aliens, retreat to the basement until further notice.

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My working diagnosis is:
Tiny clown balls
Forum spammer

:STFU4: :TickTock: :STFU3: :Beatdown::Awesomeness::Ignore 3::StopPosting: @realgrimm

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My working diagnosis is:
Tiny clown balls
Forum spammer

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
zg0TFkFDtyA
MMMM RS A ILL ANA , PH. HH D WATT EVA ,

:TickTock: ~>:AssPlay:~>:Sucky Sucky:~>:MurdR:~>:Killa:~> #DOO_GZ_ZZ_FU_D :Awesomeness::Happy5::FuckYEAH::Drama Cat:
#AI_ILL_ANA
#CUT_THING_KKK.RU
#AI___________JUST_DIE___
#LO0_V_¡NG_B_AI_IP_r_0000_xy
8ZIOkbrX_uU

CC: @Seamajor @realgrimm

CC == K.O. PI KKK ETC_CH
AND
CC== CANE CORSO0000

Last edited: