Mazar USA Accounting tells Trump "You're fired"

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lokmar Listen up Patriot, The Donald needs you now more than ever, the kick goes upstairs, you know that.

You just posted NBC as if they tell the truth.

I highly recommend you stop listening to liars. Just a suggestion.
Wood ewes shaddup.

Translation: I say "shaddup" to people who notice I'm full of shit because I cant discuss anything.

Okay, try discussing "A legit CPA firm just bought yer old shyster CPA firm, looked it all over, and tossed you to the curb, and wrote an OPEN LETTER saying they did."

It's simple, really.
The fact that bottom feeders like Stubby, are jealous of guys that have cocks, doesn’t change the facts of the matter. Trump is going broke, One more time!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dems/progs have shown us they have no problem electing liars, scammers and rapists so long as they "fight teh right!".

They truly are monsters. All they do is try to weaponize the actual virtues of others against them while showing they dont actually care who does what. They wont even hold their own accountable. Ever.

They are willing to destroy the whole country to "win" over their political opposition.
Trump's Accounting Firm quit, they don't want to go down in flames with him.

Trump's accountants quit — in the midst of preparing his and Melania's taxes — after questioning 'discrepancies'

but it's libruls fault LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

OH MUH GAWD.

So?

BLM legit scammed millions from the public and pocketed it and they dont even have an accountant or even a leader anymore.

My point is, you need to go clean your own back yard and deal with actual problems first and THEN come and cry about the Trumps.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Lokmar Listen up Patriot, The Donald needs you now more than ever, the kick goes upstairs, you know that.

Wood ewes shaddup.

Translation: I say "shaddup" to people who notice I'm full of shit because I cant discuss anything.

Okay, try discussing "A legit CPA firm just bought yer old shyster CPA firm, looked it all over, and tossed you to the curb, and wrote an OPEN LETTER saying they did."

It's simple, really.
Trump is going broke, One more time!

Incredible observation

I believe we pointed out a long time ago that he lost wealth while in office while you guys were screaming about "gRiFtErS" using office to get wealthy.

While you support the politcal/corporate establishment that uses office to....you know... get wealthy.

Oh and actual destructive grifters that exploit dead black people to destroy entire communities and pocket millions of dollars from dumb shit leftists like you.

Dems/progs are really good at making terrorists very rich.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Wood ewes shaddup.

It's simple, really.
The fact that bottom feeders like Stubby, are jealous of guys that have cocks, doesn’t change the facts of the matter. Trump is going broke, One more time!
will you still want to suck his cock if he does go broke?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Gonna need swimming pools to hold all the tears when Trump wins a 3rd term!!!

Well if he wins again I hope he actually accepts the salary.

We know with the merch he was selling it made not accepting the salary so easy with all those millions worth of cheap MAGA hats that clearly funded his lifestyle :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We know with the merch he was selling it made not accepting the salary so easy with all those millions worth of cheap MAGA hats that clearly funded his lifestyle :LOL3:
Speaking of, I remember the libtards on SG air claiming Trump hats were made in China so I spent $32 and guess what? MADE IN USA!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Speaking of, I remember the libtards on SG air claiming Trump hats were made in China so I spent $32 and guess what? MADE IN USA!!!!

Right? Lmao.

He funded his own campaign. These idiots twist the fabric of reality to claim he was rolling in millions of grifted money on MAGA merch :LOL3:

So refusing the salary was nothing compared to the billions he made on T Shirts!!!

He is grifting right into the middle class bracket lol.

Meanwhile 60 mil was pocketed by a domestic terror group and lets ignore that!

Sarah Palin!

And also people bought red hats and put the MAGA on them. So those were the "made in China" ones. Fake MAGA hats. Trumps were USA made. I definately have a few :D

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
because the possibility of a Soros (or someone equally partisan) buying the CPA to do exactly this for political reason doesn't exist at all

lemmings

next
No it was hookah space lasers! Lol Stubby goes f

Right? Lmao.

He funded his own campaign. These idiots twist the fabric of reality to claim he was rolling in millions of grifted money on MAGA merch :LOL3:

So refusing the salary was nothing compared to the billions he made on T Shirts!!!

Sarah Palin!

And also people bought red hats and put the MAGA on them. So those were the "made in China" ones. Fake MAGA hats. Trumps were USA made. I definately have a few :D
Trumps accountants just announced to the world Trump is a liar.:Awesomeness:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
because the possibility of a Soros (or someone equally partisan) buying the CPA to do exactly this for political reason doesn't exist at all

lemmings

next
No it was hookah space lasers! Lol Stubby goes f

Right? Lmao.

Sarah Palin!

Trumps accountants just announced to the world Trump is a liar.:Awesomeness:

No they didnt. That's what YOU want to believe this means.

You have completely lost your ability to separate your biases from reality.

Have you ever listened to MTG on your own? Her words in context and everything she has said about why people believe conspiracies? I'm guessing no.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
because the possibility of a Soros (or someone equally partisan) buying the CPA firm to do exactly this for political reasons doesn't exist at all

lemmings

next
Neither does the possibility that the Moon's surface is paved with bricks of gubmint cheese.

moranz

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Right? Lmao.

Sarah Palin!

LOL Trump funded his own campaign, that must be why he started using the accoutrements of office to campaign for cash almost the day he moved into 1600 Pennsylvania.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right? Lmao.

Sarah Palin!

LOL Trump funded his own campaign, that must be why he started using the accoutrements of office to campaign for cash almost the day he moved into 1600 Pennsylvania.

You know it's all listed, right?

So exactly what "accountrements of office" did use to "campaign for cash" when he moved into the WH?

Are you talking about the billion dollar fortune he evidently made off MAGA hats? That he must be hiding since you even said he is "going broke"?

He either used office to get wealthy like Obama did or he is going broke. Which is it?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This is the part where admong starts to dance and drool

Then he retires back to the gloryhole to suck strange cocks

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Mazars is a global audit, accounting and consulting group employing more than 42,000 professionals in more than 90 countries through member firms. With head offices in France, Mazars has a network of correspondent partners and joint ventures in a further 21 countries and is a founding member of the Praxity alliance, a network of independent firms.

Worldwide turnover for the integrated partnership for the fiscal year ending August 2014 was 1.081 trillion euros.

How many of you mutts think George Soros (or anybody else) could BUY Mazars just to fuck with DjT?

Take yer time, I'll wait.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
so basically it's real this time around folks... he's so really fucked now cause this is NOT like the other 4,657,345 times he was fucked. it's DiFrent.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Btw, how much money is there in it for swamp lifers and other low life democrats to make sure Trump is not elected in 2024?

collectively?

asking for a friend

he'll wait.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
He'll need to wait til you get around to trying a dismount from the Soros straw man, meat head. I got nothing else for ya at the moment.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
My "real answer" was that yer full of shit and yer diversion blew up in yer face, meat head.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
your real answer was to tuck your tiny cock between your chicken legs and honk out a surrender post through both of your big face holes because you don't have the slightest scooby as to what the hell you are talking about, monster

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
your real answer was to tuck your tiny cock between your chicken legs and honk out a surrender post through both of your big face holes because you don't have the slightest scooby as to what the hell you are talking about, monster
You sound more despondent than usual, did you blow up your Olympic Pool doing cannon balls again?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You sound more despondent than usual, did you blow up your Olympic Pool doing cannon balls again?
Girlfriend to the rescue? lmao

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Have you sent your monthly Tithe into Trump yet? He's getting extremely desperate for cash now.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Have you sent your monthly Tithe into Trump yet? He's getting extremely desperate for cash now.
have you sucked at least 5 dicks through the gloryhole today?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Oh, but I have an infinitely superior grasp of this matter compared to yours, meat head.
I even understand the ONE TRILLION EURO number I quoted, and what it actually means. A more meaningful number to a paid lackey like you is, Mazars International had revenue of 2 plus billion euros which compares favorably to the 1.9 billion dollars that was Deloitte's revenue. You know who Deloitte is, right? The clearly largest homegrown CPA firm we have? They used to be Deloitte Haskins & Sells, a while back when I worked for them.

But feel free to keep digging.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh, but I have an infinitely superior grasp of this matter compared to yours, meat head.
I even understand the ONE TRILLION EURO number I quoted, and what it actually means. A more meaningful number to a paid lackey like you is, Mazars International had revenue of 2 plus billion euros which compares favorably to the 1.9 billion dollars that was Deloitte's revenue. You know who Deloitte is, right? The clearly largest homegrown CPA firm we have? They used to be Deloitte Haskins & Sells, a while back when I worked for them.
feeling a bit cornered now that you made a fool of yourself, monster?

Go back and read my posts and see if you can pick up where you first made yourself look like a complete imbecile

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
feeling a bit cornered now that you made a fool of yourself, monster?

Go back and read my posts and see if you can pick up where you first made yourself look like a complete imbecile

Are you referring to the posts where you talked about Admin and cocks, or the ones where you blew smoke out yer ass?

I think I've read all I need to of yer so-called posts, meat head. You shot yer wad before ya ever even got here.