Mazar USA Accounting tells Trump "You're fired"

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
He'll need to wait til you get around to trying a dismount from the Soros straw man, meat head. I got nothing else for ya at the moment.

He said or someone equally partisan.

Did you notice that although he has ten or so posts in this thread, that is the ONLY post that even approaches the topic? Go back and look if you don't believe it.

And yes, I read it. I included the other "equally partisan" buyer in my rejection even though that buyer was nameless.
Your bucket is leaking, dearie.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
your real answer was to tuck your tiny cock between your chicken legs and honk out a surrender post through both of your big face holes because you don't have the slightest scooby as to what the hell you are talking about, monster
Oh, but I have an infinitely superior grasp of this matter compared to yours, meat head.
I even understand the ONE TRILLION EURO number I quoted, and what it actually means. A more meaningful number to a paid lackey like you is, Mazars International had revenue of 2 plus billion euros which compares favorably to the 1.9 billion dollars that was Deloitte's revenue. You know who Deloitte is, right? The clearly largest homegrown CPA firm we have? They used to be Deloitte Haskins & Sells, a while back when I worked for them.
feeling a bit cornered now that you made a fool of yourself, monster?

Go back and read my posts and see if you can pick up where you first made yourself look like a complete imbecile

Stubby, you should check this out, preferably when you're not "touching" yourself.
tbi-infographic.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^ LOL! No doubt you cunts were sad about all the good you cunts coulda done with my money to Trump! PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He'll need to wait til you get around to trying a dismount from the Soros straw man, meat head. I got nothing else for ya at the moment.

He said or someone equally partisan.

Did you notice that although he has ten or so posts in this thread, that is the ONLY post that even approaches the topic? Go back and look if you don't believe it.

And yes, I read it. I included the other "equally partisan" buyer in my rejection even though that buyer was nameless.
Your bucket is leaking, dearie.

Absolutely I notice. I've said why this happens many times over and yet people still struggle with the whole "you get what you give" concept that should have been taught in Kindergarten.

Look.....if team blue wants to come here and do nothing but twist words and throw insults and repeat the same "Trump bad, trump voters bad" that's fine. That's their prerogative. And frankly I personally I dont think they CAN do anything else.

If they want that, fine. BUT.....here is the reality of it.....if that's the path they chose? People get real tired of trying and reach a point I'm which they begin responding in the same obnoxious manner.

Big stopped trying well over a year ago. He sees absolutely no point in trying to discuss anything with people who have been repetitive, unreasonable and insulting. I watched this evolution pan out. I've seen AND experienced how when someone attempts to talk to these people? They either respond with anger, insults, and laugh emojis. They do it to me EVERY day. I'm just far more patient than him.

I USED to tell him he needed to soften up some. However after getting called a cunt, a pig, an ignorant slut, batshit crazy, uneducated and having my KIDS used as forum ammo? Shiiiet.

Maybe you could try to understand why people might respond like "meatheads" after months of dealing with borderline anti Trump spam, inappropriate propaganda induced anger and insults and maybe call some meeting with team blue here and explain why we have hit a sort of wall in our communication here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
your real answer was to tuck your tiny cock between your chicken legs and honk out a surrender post through both of your big face holes because you don't have the slightest scooby as to what the hell you are talking about, monster
Oh, but I have an infinitely superior grasp of this matter compared to yours, meat head.
I even understand the ONE TRILLION EURO number I quoted, and what it actually means. A more meaningful number to a paid lackey like you is, Mazars International had revenue of 2 plus billion euros which compares favorably to the 1.9 billion dollars that was Deloitte's revenue. You know who Deloitte is, right? The clearly largest homegrown CPA firm we have? They used to be Deloitte Haskins & Sells, a while back when I worked for them.
feeling a bit cornered now that you made a fool of yourself, monster?

Go back and read my posts and see if you can pick up where you first made yourself look like a complete imbecile

Stubby, you should check this out, preferably when you're not "touching" yourself.
tbi-infographic.png

You know he posts intentionally and you just have no self awareness whatsoever. Is this what is wrong with you?

That would explain a lot. Especailly the whole "please dont spam someones discussion thread with off topic memes" diabolical where you thought you were being panel abused.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Big stopped trying well over a year ago. He sees absolutely no point in trying to discuss anything with people who have been repetitive, unreasonable and insulting. I watched this evolution pan out. I've seen AND experienced how when someone attempts to talk to these people? They either respond with anger, insults, and laugh emojis. They do it to me EVERY day. I'm just far more patient than him.
Not only that, but the dude made me see that wasting resources on these cunts is a waste!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Yeah, he's such a principled guy Dove. And he has a long track record trolling the fuck out of women who find him likeable, but I won't recite the list of them here since you're a serial participant.

I'll just mention that I've been aware of his various ways of shitting on forums for longer than you've known him, and I draw an entirely different set of conclusions. I agree that he's probably not a meat head IRL, but he loves playing one online and that's what most of us have to work with.

NOW, AS TO THE MAZARS BOMBSHELL...

This is probably the worst thing to happen to Trump in his entire adult life, and certainly the most dangerous thing politically. It puts his two impeachments in the cool shade. I'm not gonna argue this point with anyone since evidently nobody here understands the implications of it and not even his illegally stacked SCOTUS will be able to bail him out as the fiscal thing continues to play out. Y'all can keep whistling Dixie all ya like.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, he's such a principled guy Dove. And he has a long track record trolling the fuck out of women who find him likeable, but I won't recite the list of them here since you're a serial participant.

I'll just mention that I've been aware of his various ways of shitting on forums for longer than you've known him, and I draw an entirely different set of conclusions. I agree that he's probably not a meat head IRL, but he loves playing one online and that's what most of us have to work with.

This is probably the worst thing to happen to Trump in his entire adult life, and certainly the most dangerous thing politically. It puts his two impeachments in the cool shade. I'm not gonna argue this point with anyone since evidently nobody here understands the implications of it and not even his illegally stacked SCOTUS will be able to bail him out as the fiscal thing continues to play out. Y'all can keep whistling Dixie all ya like.

You know an online character you are viewing through a bias.

I think you should list these women he trolled who found him likeable so I can drop links to how incredibly NASTY these women were that caused him to "troll". I also disagree he has some long history of shitting on forums as I've watched him both online AND offline put a GOOD DEAL of tech work into keeping the shit running smoothly online and have witnessed what typically goes down when someone claims he "shit on" forums.

Big is not a doormat. He is actually IS very principled. Why should he waste his time?

I remember the first several things that were the worst things to happen to Trump in his adult life that were going to land him in prison even.....so I'm not very impressed by this latest. Also the SCOTUS is not "stacked" and nothing he did was illegal. You can claim this and say people who dont agree with this are just dumb and dont understand how things work and thusly it useless explaining how. That's typically the position taken by those who believe such things anyway.

I'm not whistling Dixie at all. I gave this narrative a fair shot. People that avoid explaining themselves and answering questions and opt for insulting the intelligence of others who dont just agree are typically not the ones in the right. Am I supposed to look at this and reject what makes sense and consider myself just ignorant and go ahead and agree with this other "Trump bad" narrative even though it makes no sense and no one embracing it will explain it?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I think you should list these women he trolled who found him likeable so I can drop links to how incredibly NASTY these women were that caused him to "troll". I also disagree he has some long history of shitting on forums as I've watched him both online AND offline put a GOOD DEAL of tech work into keeping the shit running smoothly online and have witnessed what typically goes down when someone claims he "shit on" forums.

Big is not a doormat. He is actually IS very principled. Why should he waste his time?

I remember the first several things that were the worst things to happen to Trump in his adult life that were going to land him in prison even.....so I'm not very impressed by this latest. Also the SCOTUS is not "stacked" and nothing he did was illegal. You can claim this and say people who dont agree with this are just dumb and dont understand how things work and thusly it useless explaining how. That's typically the position taken by those who believe such things anyway.
Can you unequivocally deny that Lil Stubberino is not either talking about Cocks, or thinking about Cocks, or currently polishing someone's cock?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Can you unequivocally deny that Lil Stubberino is not either talking about Cocks, or thinking about Cocks, or currently polishing someone's cock?

I should forget everything I personally witnessed and run with your version because unless I know his every thought and action.....I'm wrong, and YOU are right.

Gaslight 101!

Of you course YOU dont have to answer that question in order to judge him. Only I do. If my judgements of someone i know are opposed to yours i better be able to read the mans mind.

Which i can do better than anyone else here as it is, btw. Js.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
How can you tell for sure Trump is fucking fucked?

Fox News is running a Hillary marathon!

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

That's precisely my point, Dove. And moreover, THIS is an online chat room, so that's the way we normally see each other.

Nothing that one knows about another poster due to a RL or offline relationship means jack shit here. And that's true for all of us.

Consequently we all tend to find it tedious when one of us tries to explain how everyone else "doesn't understand" that poster THEY have a special relationship with. That poster will be mocked along with the poster,,,, who is the target of the mockery.

Simple, really. No one expects you to stop treating Stubby differently than you treat everyone else, they just (well, I at least) find it highly ironic that you go on and on about how everybody else shits stinky turds but you and your special pals shit crushed pineapple and ambrosia. So I comment on that occasionally and urge you to take another whiff.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Those who are too stoopid to learn history, get to help it repeat.

Remembrance of things past

274168138_10158809868077379_3128197849796282124_n.jpg

Yes, it is a real clipping.

Being 86'd from your CPA meens u gud biznezz mhan!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not whistling Dixie at all. I gave this narrative a fair shot. People that avoid explaining themselves and answering questions and opt for insulting the intelligence of others who dont just agree are typically not the ones in the right. Am I supposed to look at this and reject what makes sense and consider myself just ignorant and go ahead and agree with this other "Trump bad" narrative even though it makes no sense and no one embracing it will explain it?

He's a lowlife piece of shit as a poster.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Those who are too stoopid to learn history, get to help it repeat.

Remembrance of things past

274168138_10158809868077379_3128197849796282124_n.jpg

Yes, it is a real clipping.

Being 86'd from your CPA meens u gud biznezz mhan!
LOL! I remember Trump being hated back then. You cunts swore you'd get him then too! Did you get him yet? :LOL3: