- Reaction score
- 1,664
- Location
- Canada
What's boxing mean in terms of picking?
Why did you just randomly ask about boxing?
He never mentioned boxing, you fuckwit.
What's boxing mean in terms of picking?
He did. and it wasn't in reference to boxing the sport either. "Ticks all the boxes and a good price!"Why did you just randomly ask about boxing?
He never mentioned boxing, you fuckwit.
Like when I edited a comma into my post? That sort of panel abuse? Get a grip man, you're losing it
Yep.I mention Jack in nearly every single post I make
I am a total nut job.
Why did you just randomly ask about boxing?
He did. and it wasn't in reference to boxing the sport either. "Ticks all the boxes and a good price!"
What's boxing mean in terms of picking?
Yeah, I heard the same complaint from Holiday a day or two ago.
Both of you are soft.
Now back to you lying about the question you asked....why did you do it?
Were you testing Cookie's knowledge?
Have you heard about "boxing" somewhere else and you did not understand it?
What is it, Jack?
Did you think that you could get Cookie to talk about making bets and that it would make him feel good to be the expert on something? That is a common manipulation you try Jack, you simple little imbecile.
Yep.I mention Jack with every post I make.