Me got a horse!

Jack already has a witch doctor degree, didn't you notice he's an expert on most things?
word on the street is beastiality and chiid porn is flooded through his entire internetz plus he has a twisted evil shrine made just for you called the bubble X.. a spin off site of his own bubble

sick freak.
 
word on the street is beastiality and CENSORED is flooded through his entire internetz plus he has a twisted evil shrine made just for you called the bubble X.. a spin off site of his own bubble

sick freak.
I can well believe he has a shrine dedicated to me. Sausages had to have words with him about his obsession over me you know
 
this shit for when you are sucking more cock or when diddling another innocent kid? probably like biting down on them EH? do tell me I'll never tell another soul not even my wife Karly @Flynn scouts honor and all that grooviness bitch ass nigger.

Yes, I love it.

Tell him more about his dirty self!

Let him know how wrong he is to always want to drive by Elementary schools.
 
I keep confusing your account with mine, i keep thinking why did I write such nonsense and when?

Avatar withdrawl disorder.
That's what you get for being lazy I guess. Original material next time please