Meltdown ⚔ Mayhem - Transaction$

:LOL3:
NX161iI.jpg
 
who is currently on the list for this? I know one old fart took himself off it after having a nervous breakdown after his avatar was hacked.
 
who is currently on the list for this? I know one old fart took himself off it after having a nervous breakdown after his avatar was hacked.

 
Breakfall Avatar Hack Attacks Flynn.
Breakfall User Title Hack Attacks Flynn.


Expires 9/18/22 @ 11 am EST
 
SirSuperSouthern Avatar Hack Attacks Flynn.
SirSuperSouthern User Title Hack Attacks Flynn.


Expires 10/13/22 @ 11 am EST
 
SirSuperSouthern Avatar Hack Attacks Flynn.
SirSuperSouthern User Title Hack Attacks Flynn.


Expires 10/20/22 @ 11 am EST
 
Hey I don't know how this work's so I'll just ask, If a poster wanted to change another poster's nic and av, just for exmaple to something totally random for example like "Hitler's Catamite" with something like this as an Avatar:
Warren_Cup_BM_GR_1999.4-26.1_n2.jpg


For a birthday or halloqueen present, would such a request be possible? (Asking for an internet friend)


If this is not the right board to post this on, will Moderator please repost it in all of the more appropriate boards? TIA.