Meltdown Mayhem - Players List

Froggy

Banned
Banned
Go ahead BF do your worst. Put me on the list. I can't ever decide on an Avatar. Barely on here enough to care either way. Just now God loves me more than he does you and so does the Devil. So I got a helluva lot of back up. I swear your fear already. Lol have fun.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory please change this wanker’s avatar @The Ruler

big-cock_001.gif

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You're not the list, mate.

Put your name on the list, be a Playa (we'll give your big chin and small skull a pass just this once).

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You're not the list, mate.

Put your name on the list, be a Playa (we'll give your big chin and small skull a pass just this once).
What’s this “we’ll” shit. Fucking hell…I heard Tosser Poofter earlier say it “we” and “we” that. You pair of testicles are fucking noobs here. Get in line ya crossdressing faggot!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Deception
Fear
Intimidation
Chaos

Point of No Return
We don't care about your politics.
Your status or mental health is not our problem.
There are members who want to ruin your online life.
People will try to enrage. Most are vengeful. Some will succeed.
Read our BF Revenge Guide. Buy some Immunity. Cover your ass.
This threads members have been cursed by the Meltdown Mayhem movement.
Adding your name to this players list may cause pestilence and forum identity death.

wfMxMvs.jpg

To avoid any issues of victimization we're going to create an ongoing, never ending PLAYERS CIRCLE LIST. Only the members names found on THIS LIST are fair game. Members on this list can take a break and buy some cheap Immmunity Insurance. Any member with a recent Immunity insurance policy is temporarily invincible. Untouchable. You'll have to wait. eMmunity insurance begins the moment a member makes a donation (Timestamped in Admin) and I'll post effective times for that member immediately in this thread for all.

If you'd like to be included in any potential chaos directed your way simply create a post announcing it IN THIS THREAD ONLY and your name will be added to the Players Circle List.

Meltdown Mayhem Player Circle

----- (Last updated 4/8/23 @ 1:49 p.m. EST) -----

1. 4. SirSuperSouthern
2. X
3. Flynn
4. Frood
5. Aylana
6. Blurt
7. Blazor
8. Garraty_47
9. ___?___
Please automatically include me in the list @Bastard Factory . I just assumed it always remained.

PS: get that @The Ruler to sign up too…I want to fist fuck his mouth for him! Lol…check out the fucking wank_sock @Flynn. Oi @Flynn you faggot…go pop the pimples on ya arse ya fucking weirdo!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not that anyone cares, but THE BEST avatar hack came from Poppy when she avi hacked Benzo with the old man sc.. LMAOOOO!!!!! That's when he quit the game lulz
Deception
Fear
Intimidation
Chaos

Point of No Return
We don't care about your politics.
Your status or mental health is not our problem.
There are members who want to ruin your online life.
People will try to enrage. Most are vengeful. Some will succeed.
Read our BF Revenge Guide. Buy some Immunity. Cover your ass.
This threads members have been cursed by the Meltdown Mayhem movement.
Adding your name to this players list may cause pestilence and forum identity death.

wfMxMvs.jpg

To avoid any issues of victimization we're going to create an ongoing, never ending PLAYERS CIRCLE LIST. Only the members names found on THIS LIST are fair game. Members on this list can take a break and buy some cheap Immmunity Insurance. Any member with a recent Immunity insurance policy is temporarily invincible. Untouchable. You'll have to wait. eMmunity insurance begins the moment a member makes a donation (Timestamped in Admin) and I'll post effective times for that member immediately in this thread for all.

If you'd like to be included in any potential chaos directed your way simply create a post announcing it IN THIS THREAD ONLY and your name will be added to the Players Circle List.

Meltdown Mayhem Player Circle

----- (Last updated 4/8/23 @ 1:49 p.m. EST) -----

1. 4. SirSuperSouthern
2. X
3. Flynn
4. Frood
5. Aylana
6. Blurt
7. Blazor
8. Garraty_47
9. ___?___
Looks like you left a couple of people off your list, BF.. I was on there.. and I believe Shampy was too.. Succubus? Seamajor? Breakfall?

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Your already on the list

So I don't get the freebies because I didn't bother to formally revoke my status after a forum wide cessation of meltdown mayhem activity over the last 2 or so years where it was unclear if it ever would work again?

That's odd...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
So I don't get the freebies because I didn't bother to formally revoke my status after a forum wide cessation of meltdown mayhem activity over the last 2 or so years where it was unclear if it ever would work again?

That's odd...
Nah, I'll give you em.. just probably got over looked.. it's outta my pocket so it's not an issue.. lol