Meltdown Mayhem - Players List

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
So I don't get the freebies because I didn't bother to formally revoke my status after a forum wide cessation of meltdown mayhem activity over the last 2 or so years where it was unclear if it ever would work again?

That's odd...

Nah, I'll give you em.. just probably got over looked.. it's outta my pocket so it's not an issue.. lol

@Frood

Awarded:
(1) User Title Hack - Acquired 4/13/21 - UNUSED
(1) Avatar Hack - Acquired 4/13/21 - UNUSED

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Transactions and Inventory.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Transactions and Inventory.

Oi cunt face…remember….off the list!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So I don't get the freebies because I didn't bother to formally revoke my status after a forum wide cessation of meltdown mayhem activity over the last 2 or so years where it was unclear if it ever would work again?

That's odd...

Its like a cable subscription, you pay premium, til you give them a call saying to cancel, then they give you a better deal to stay lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Oi fuckwit @Bastard Factory put @Garraty_47 in meltdown for the entirety of my $300.00 credit. 3 months or moar! And then when that’s depleted I‘ll give your forum another $300.00 as a show of good faith and more Mayhem Meltdown credit! Thanks sport! Löl

hqdefault.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: X

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Hey…at least you get to feel the dark side. I’ve spent more time over the past decade in “meltdown” than all of the BF members’ incarcerations put together.
It’s a small price to pay for being such a top bastard! Löl

In my Profile, of the 15 recent poasts showing on the first page 13 of them have been in Meltdown.

So go ahead... threaten me with a good time, ya idjit. :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
In my Profile, of the 15 recent poasts showing on the first page 13 of them have been in Meltdown.

So go ahead... threaten me with a good time, ya idjit. :LOL3:
Hey….hey…hey…hey….this isn’t a threat….it’s a game. It’s called Mayhem Meltdown. Löl… @Bastard Factory please put my request into action. Use the entirety of my credit here. If I can only use a week at a time…please alert me on expiration as I have the timeline issue against me. Löl

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I‘ve only just bought this bong. My dentist asked me if I had taken up vaping lately, lol…I replied that I hadn’t. Too much green tea! :PuffPuffPass:

Oh man, I love this certain green tea. Its from Seattle, where my lil brother is. I visited him one time, and he took me to a Chinese tea shop, that had nearly 150 teas!!! My favorite one was Safari Green, SO good! He sends me some sometimes, cause he knows I love it lol. Let me get the bag and I'll tell ya whats in it.....

"Green rooibos blended with rosehips, honeybush, safflowers, and pomegranate."