Meltdown Mayhem - Players List

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh man, I love this certain green tea. Its from Seattle, where my lil brother is. I visited him one time, and he took me to a Chinese tea shop, that had nearly 150 teas!!! My favorite one was Safari Green, SO good! He sends me some sometimes, cause he knows I love it lol. Let me get the bag and I'll tell ya whats in it.....

"Green rooibos blended with rosehips, honeybush, safflowers, and pomegranate."
I was going to mention Rooibos! You should try it on it’s own…it’s the best herb tea ever! No milk…

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Deception
Fear
Intimidation
Chaos

Point of No Return
We don't care about your politics.
Your status or mental health is not our problem.
There are members who want to ruin your online life.
People will try to enrage. Most are vengeful. Some will succeed.
Read our BF Revenge Guide. Buy some Immunity. Cover your ass.
This threads members have been cursed by the Meltdown Mayhem movement.
Adding your name to this players list may cause pestilence and forum identity death.

wfMxMvs.jpg

To avoid any issues of victimization we're going to create an ongoing, never ending PLAYERS LIST. Only the members names found on THIS LIST are fair game. Members on this list can take a break and buy some cheap Immunity Insurance. Any member with a recent Immunity insurance policy is temporarily invincible. Untouchable. You'll have to wait. immunity insurance begins the moment a member makes a donation (Timestamped in Admin) and I'll post effective times for that member immediately in this thread for all.

If you'd like to be included in any potential chaos directed your way simply create a post announcing it IN THIS THREAD ONLY and your name will be added to the Players List.

Meltdown Mayhem Player List
G5k9dUG.gif

--- (Last updated 4/15/23 @ 5:29 p.m. EST) ---

1. 4. SirSuperSouthern
2. X
3. Flynn
4. Frood
5. Aylana
6. Blurt
7. Blazor
8. Garraty_47
9. Breakfall
10. EmperorDiLF
11. Weeg
12. RAVEN
13. Succubus
14. Alticus
15. ___?___
#OS_V_0000_JI0000_LĻĽŁ_IN_KLU_ZZ_ZIV
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

#3_2_1_GRR_REM_0000_0!
#AI_DO0_N_MMMM_A_IND_at_0000ŁĽĻL

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Deception
Fear
Intimidation
Chaos

Point of No Return
We don't care about your politics.
Your status or mental health is not our problem.
There are members who want to ruin your online life.
People will try to enrage. Most are vengeful. Some will succeed.
Read our BF Revenge Guide. Buy some Immunity. Cover your ass.
This threads members have been cursed by the Meltdown Mayhem movement.
Adding your name to this players list may cause pestilence and forum identity death.

wfMxMvs.jpg

To avoid any issues of victimization we're going to create an ongoing, never ending PLAYERS LIST. Only the members names found on THIS LIST are fair game. Members on this list can take a break and buy some cheap Immunity Insurance. Any member with a recent Immunity insurance policy is temporarily invincible. Untouchable. You'll have to wait. immunity insurance begins the moment a member makes a donation (Timestamped in Admin) and I'll post effective times for that member immediately in this thread for all.

If you'd like to be included in any potential chaos directed your way simply create a post announcing it IN THIS THREAD ONLY and your name will be added to the Players List.

Meltdown Mayhem Player List
G5k9dUG.gif

--- (Last updated 4/15/23 @ 5:29 p.m. EST) ---

1. 4. SirSuperSouthern
2. X
3. Flynn
4. Frood
5. Aylana
6. Blurt
7. Blazor
8. Garraty_47
9. Breakfall
10. EmperorDiLF
11. Weeg
12. RAVEN
13. Succubus
14. Alticus
15. ___?___
#OS_V_0000_JI0000_LĻĽŁ_IN_KLU_ZZ_ZIV
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Last edited:

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Are you against other posters fucking with a couple of things that aren't duly damning (except for my Flynn and Flea avatars) for fun? Well FUCK you then, see you sad asses in Meltdown...

SSS
- Pick which side of my sword you want most, poser.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
All fun and games until you get saddled with filth from some butthurt sicko. Happened to me twice.
I sucked it up tho and posted the whole time. There won't be a third, tell you that much.

You two are the biggest fucking pussy's out here. Wanna know how many fucking times my av has been hacked with straight filth? I don't wanna fucking hear it from the likes of you two babies, you're preaching to the choir kid!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remove me from the Players list.
LMAO... I don't blame you after your hack. Almost makes me sick every time I looked at it. Although I started imagining it to be a bear with his mouth open to help ease my disgust :D

edit for pic LOL

Sf9Ny5J.jpg

Last edited: