Site Supporter
Is it too big, Bf? I can try resizing it

@Bastard Factory

Try this
z1jiqPz.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Blurt dropkicks @Breakfall into Meltdown.

Expires 4/17/23 @ 11 am EST
Just a quick one here BF…how does Blurtrude dropkick me when I specifically asked for first dibs only yesterday?

You do realise I have a time difference here don’t you? And I have enough credit to keep him floundering in the sweatshops indefinitely, but that wouldn’t be my style. I‘d rather see him looking like the fucking queer fuck that he is.

So in the meantime…he’s over at VF…basically our opposition, guffawing about it all. I think the rules need a bit of amending or the mayhem meltdown is going to be noobified by all your leftist transvestites hopscotching from forum to forum. And as a conservative myself…we can’t have that kind of shit behaviour happening here at my beloved Bastard Factory surely?

Thanking you in advance for some clarity on the matter…because all I’m seeing at the moment is mud by somehow getting myself shafted??

:daFuq:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Just a quick one here BF…how does Blurtrude dropkick me when I specifically asked for first dibs only yesterday?

You do realise I have a time difference here don’t you? And I have enough credit to keep him floundering in the sweatshops indefinitely, but that wouldn’t be my style. I‘d rather see him looking like the fucking queer fuck that he is.

So in the meantime…he’s over at VF…basically our opposition, guffawing about it all. I think the rules need a bit of amending or the mayhem meltdown is going to be noobified by all your leftist transvestites hopscotching from forum to forum. And as a conservative myself…we can’t have that kind of shit behaviour happening here at my beloved Bastard Factory surely?

Thanking you in advance for some clarity on the matter…because all I’m seeing at the moment is mud by somehow getting myself shafted??

You mad, bro?

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
@Breakfall dropkicks @Blurt into Meltdown.

Expires 4/18/23 @ 11 am EST

Nowhere do I see where you said specifically what to do. It's done tho.

Who's next?!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
So, Breaky...

While we're down here, having drop-kicked each other into the back alley, you want to go have a beer?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Breakfall dropkicks @Blurt into Meltdown.

Expires 4/18/23 @ 11 am EST

Nowhere do I see where you said specifically what to do. It's done tho.

Who's next?!
That makes zero at all! What clown puts their hand up to be relegated into a single sub-forum from a fucking twat that frequents another board? From a business sense…one doesn’t even need to get out of bed…there’s nothing to achieve.

Now listen…I will (once again) do this “meltdown” stint, after which get me the fuck off the list. Fucking arse_wipe!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You mad, bro?
MAD? Fucking surprised…didn’t even know a gutless effort was in play? I’m not even on your timeline, so your little prod is pointless. I did notice that you used the immunity card too like a little princess. And know this…I would never put anyone purposely into “meltdown” or run and hide behind immunity.

Nah…you can shove your beer up your ya Oopah Loopah-looking arse ya half cunt!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"This looks like a fun game; I want to play!"

<immediately gets dunked on>

"This is a stupid game with stupid rules played by stupid people. Where's the exit?"

:OhGawd:

Dude, Radagast is the Hippie Wizard. He bonds with nature, the animals, and smokes hell'a pipe weed! Radagast is cool in my book lol.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Dude, Radagast is the Hippie Wizard. He bonds with nature, the animals, and smokes hell'a pipe weed! Radagast is cool in my book lol.

At the risk of making it sound like a challenge (it's not) I have to admit Blurt could have chosen any number of less... savory avatars to give me. I might keep this one in the rotation even after my 'Hacked' period ends.

:CooL:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
At the risk of making it sound like a challenge (it's not) I have to admit Blurt could have chosen any number of less... savory avatars to give me. I might keep this one in the rotation even after my 'Hacked' period ends.

I bet @Frood could even use whatever face swap app he uses that animates, and put your mug in there lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Maybe you should’ve been put into “meltdown” by the cross-dressing faggot that enjoys sexualising a father’s relationship with his daughter over and fucking over ya twat. Don’t ever fucker make light of me wanting to jump off the fucking “players list” cunt!
I'm pushing to keep you on the list

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Has realgrimm b rought it up? is he stoking the flame?

It ends here. Today. NOBODY will and should troll you over something that you keep alive. Kill it. End it. Others will or they will get dealt.

If you cant stop talking about the past kid fucker talk, and move forward....... then log off, but know Im here to end it.

@Seamajor
@Oerdin
@Biggie Smiles
@X
@Breakfall

@Everyone

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Has realgrimm b rought it up? is he stoking the flame?

It ends here. Today. NOBODY will and should troll you over something that you keep alive. Kill it. End it. Others will or they will get dealt.

If you cant stop talking about the past kid fucker talk, and move forward....... then log off, but know Im here to end it.

@Seamajor
@Oerdin
@Biggie Smiles
@X
@Breakfall

@Everyone
@realgrimm was the one that initiated the troll over a decade ago, and various people perpetuated it. Fucking hell man…this is your forum! Just tune in…I’m not about to report every fucking single peeeedo jibe. It’s been going on for fucking 12 years at least!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Yer welcome! :CooL:

he goes off like a goddam ire alarm
Typo of the Decade!

He certainly does, doesn't he?

:ThumbsUp1:

MELTDOWN: Where the real men get separated from the cowardly poosies.

:Excited6: :Excited6::Excited6::GiggleBitch:

To be perfectly transparent, I had also asked BF to modify your status to "More fractals!" as an accompaniment to the avvie hack, but now I'm sorta glad he didn't.

We probably disagree on a few things, but you're chill in my books. (Not that this matters, mind you.)

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
To be perfectly transparent, I had also asked BF to modify your status to "More fractals!" as an accompaniment to the avvie hack, but now I'm sorta glad he didn't.

LoL
I wouldn't have minded and I can think of at least one person who might have gotten an inexplicably big kick out of it. I can't speculate as to the nature of the horrific experience that fella's had with a fractal but it obviously left deep and still-painful scars.

We probably disagree on a few things, but you're chill in my books. (Not that this matters, mind you.)

I disagree with everyone on at least a few things.
And feeling's mutual.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I did notice that you used the immunity card too like a little princess. And know this…I would never put anyone purposely into “meltdown” or run and hide behind immunity.
Nope, I didn't. And neither would I.

An E-munity card comes with the package. I don't plan on using it. I'm willing to donate it to you, though, if you still can't find enough pennies under your couch cushions to buy your own. I'm a good sport that way.

You need to stay on the Player's list, brah. Let's have some fun. Don't be mad, yo!

And don't run away with your chin between your legs.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
ha ha I honestly thought it'd be lost on this lot :LOL3:

It was a good one...
...too bad it happened in the middle of your love/hate thing with Breaky.

I didn't want to encourage either of you in those efforts as they're becoming damn near insufferable as the Biggs/Admajor stuff.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was a good one...
...too bad it happened in the middle of your love/hate thing with Breaky.

I didn't want to encourage either of you in those efforts as they're becoming damn near insufferable as the Biggs/Admajor stuff.

Strange how people choose to see what they want to see.