Meltdowns, I cause 'em

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
2wppi81.jpg

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
I hope you're not referring to me, motherfucker. I'm a moth in the wind here, I'll most likely be dead soon. But then, posting fat basement dweller nonsense aint my bag. You say you're southern. So am I. Want to dox each other? For twenty dollars I can find out your address, and your work place.. PM me, little faggot. I'm bored and I want to meat you.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I hope you're not referring to me, motherfucker. I'm a moth in the wind here, I'll most likely be dead soon. But then, posting fat basement dweller nonsense aint my bag. You say you're southern. So am I. Want to dox each other? For twenty dollars I can find out your address, and your work place.. PM me, little faggot. I'm bored and I want to meat you.
Kick his God damn ass.

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
I'm on with my guy. Say something tough. Dont make me do this again or its going to be worse. Say something now.

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Still waiting. This wont go away. Nevermind the woman and the angry troll. PM me.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And all I see are a buncha posters who'd much rather look at a picture than read posts longer than their confessionals at the churches where their kids are terrified of, for some reason. Probably just because they dread the thought of having to show up there an hour before adults do to practice their choir boy chores.

Oh, and look, the posters who rule this weak ass board actually post the site's RULES!. Tattletales, keeping their board flame free. You faggots don't like long reads unless it's this shithole's fake rules Bible?

Hey now, that rule slate should also insist that posters don't make fun of everyone's disabilities; first is obviously the contagious ADD here, I'll be needing to double down on those shitty little masks that gooks always wear; the second disability is of course the omnipresent inability to legitimately flame.

Lastly, the mod who posted here has chosen an avatar cursed with a cleft lip so embarrassing that it splits the entire face down the middle. Your mom cunt-chunk you out in the grimy old bathtub you were conceived in? How tragic. The good news is that you can stagger around your town looking for your father that your mother can't remember or guess correctly. I'm confident you'll be able to pick him out in the lowliest bar around that just plays Patsy Cline songs in a long, troubling loop that nobody can listen to without holding a warm beer...

SSS
- fuck Miss Malevolent, gnarly and Leopardsocks

WealthyBlankHyena-small.gif

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
You folks are so classy!

1519852940664.png

dox away boyo, you'll see that I'm here in Texas! Hip-hip-hooraaaay! You know how many people I've simply enraged to the point they demanded a meet-up-n-fight? The bad news is that I've fought for free and for money since I was first sent to a cozy boarding military school before joining the Army.

Pics of proof for that^ will trickle in whenever I feel like it. Now look up one further and see if an overboard animal "lover" can still blood-rush down there for humans...

SSS
- women tongue hairy assholes, animal "lovers" do too

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Damn you sick fuck took you long enough to respond. Delete that nasty picture now! We don't want that fithly as Shit on this board.

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Whatever, I already know who you are, and where to find you. Just so we're even steven, my name is Waylon, I live in Jourdanton, TX. You'll know me soon enough.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Poor illiterate animal wrongdoer. If you knew who and what I am, and can't wait to meet me - makes sense. I'd wanna shake my hands and tongue my hairy asshole before shining both pairs of my boots with shit flecked spit, good boy! Except when your sexual madness transforms you, of course.

Anyway, threatening people on a flame board because you can't actually flame is laughably pathetic for a true Blue Blood like myself. Fact. Making yourself look like an enraged retard here on my first thread, do you know how humiliating your experience down here will be?

Sirens everywhere, I guarantee! You off to a hospital before being rolled out the unnecessarily cold hallways for your kind. Me off to the same to put my fractured hands and broken big toe together before chauffeuring me my a single room violent prison - just for the night before, as you may now know, get out quick with...

SSS
- sooner the better, you dog molesting gentleman whose fake jewelry will be accompanied by a toe tag

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Erm, riiight, you bald deaf faggot who has never even caught on with a band that just opens for local suckos. How many sticks can you rubberband together and throat?

Dog "lover", you're half bald, have a sagging ass, a gut so round that it makes rape victims turned pregnant feel so much better about themselves! Your hair covered greasy back, decades-long smoking habit, your refusal to floss or pay an oral hygienist for even longer than that, well, you just fuckin' suck small dog balls. Does that make you a child molester? I'll let the forum decide...

SSS
- on his way to Chinkland for some "shovel dog" (look it up if you haven't seen it a thousand times) cooked blue-rare

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
dawgdawg.jpg

That's nothing that breaks tha ROOOOOLZ, the picture just shows the readers of this thread how WarPig sees every dog he sees. That's all, and undeniable.

Hey, if some beach bellied animal "lover" can threaten things he doesn't know the reality of, turn your fucking PM function, mods.

I called it out that I cause meltdowns, but the bullied resident's obvious simp yapping is actually non-paid proof that he's just his best to double up. Are you all rookies here? Everyone? Then watch this thread move around violently with anticipation of interesting posts. I'm no liar, you'll soon see...

SSS
- safe, unbiased opinions, uncool

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Erm, riiight, you bald deaf faggot who has never even caught on with a band that just opens for local suckos. How many sticks can you rubberband together and throat?

Dog "lover", you're half bald, have a sagging ass, a gut so round that it makes rape victims turned pregnant feel so much better about themselves! Your hair covered greasy back, decades-long smoking habit, your refusal to floss or pay an oral hygienist for even longer than that, well, you just fuckin' suck small dog balls. Does that make you a child molester? I'll let the forum decide...

SSS
- on his way to Chinkland for some "shovel dog" (look it up if you haven't seen it a thousand times) cooked blue-rare

tumblr_ppbojmKUoL1ris16so1_640.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
This guys named Steve,supposedly he's a really nice guy until his violent mood swings and general disdain for animals makes him unbearable..heres a pic I was able to locate, where even though hes slipped into his more vulnerable ways ,but he has his moments .

ftUzogz.jpg

He still can't understand why he needs to change ... Do you understand your weaknesses and flaws???..do you retreat from IRL society because you know you suck as a human??...haha cuts up my family when yours just hates you and hopes you just stay in the basement..haha...