Melting down over drag queens

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are the queen of whataboutismz and it grows tedious very quickly.

Are Conservatives the ones promoting dragfag storyhour for 8 yr olds and all the other highly inappropriate LGBT propaganda we've been seeing in schools?

No, it's you lefties who are behind it all. Feminist teachers and woke LGBT activists, to be precise. Why do you attempt to divert attention away from what you advocate for? It's almost like you know it's wrong and therefore prefer to remain undetected.

Actually both sides promote teaching children ..... I don't know why you are all arguing.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Weird, because you had 7 years to prove it and a bunch of itchy-triggered bureaucrats desparate to perp walk him for any little thing, and the BEST they could do was a Soros prosecutor going after him for paying off a hooker, and that was at the height of the metoo movement before feminists shat the bed on that one.

Now, the 14 year old thing, that is a new one. got any proof of that?

Maybe it was when Trump was 14.5 years old, he bumped uglies with his high school sweetheart.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't promote teaching children that shit. Or promote schools ramming politics.

Learning institutions should be politically neutral.

I know you don't but you aren't an elected leader. I am talking about parties. They are in agreement on subjects like this. It isn't right for people here, (the right wringers) to think that only lefties have low morals or support deviates (or deviants as Aryan likes to call them) because there are just as many trans or transvestites in the cons but for some reason, you don't accept that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know you don't but you aren't an elected leader. I am talking about parties. They are in agreement on subjects like this. It isn't right for people here, (the right wringers) to think that only lefties have low morals or support deviates (or deviants as Aryan likes to call them) because there are just as many trans or transvestites in the cons but for some reason, you don't accept that.

Well we know there are republican scum bags. We say this a lot and it goes unheard. Some of us are not republican at all. We just are not left or woke.

It's not trannies themselves anyone opposes. It's definately not gay people anyone opposes.

It's the ideology being forced on society and legislation being passed that directly impacts the lives of ordinary people. Laws that allow males to self id as women and come into our spaces. Being forced and coerced to use pronouns and accept this ideology as fact and act accordingly....when it's a cult based on bullshit.

Actual gender dysphoria is a real thing and as you said....there are people with this condition who also oppose this trans activist movement.

And none of us want this crap pushed on children.....especially young ones...and exposing them to drag and having them put on meds or have any transing as children/minors should be illegal. It's abuse.

And elementary school kids do not need to be taught about sexuality at all. Especially by public school teachers who are activists.

It's not the existence of trans people that is the issue. It's how they seek and fight to erase OUR existence as women and change the meaning of woman and intrude. Harming women and girls and children in general is not okay.

Those right wing gay and genuinely trans people you mentioned agree with us on this.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well we know there are republican scum bags. We say this a lot and it goes unheard. Some of us are not republican at all. We just are not left or woke.

It's not trannies themselves anyone opposes. It's definately not gay people anyone opposes.

It's the ideology being forced on society and legislation being passed that directly impacts the lives of ordinary people. Laws that allow males to self id as women and come into our spaces. Being forced and coerced to use pronouns and accept this ideology as fact and act accordingly....when it's a cult based on bullshit.

Actual gender dysphoria is a real thing and as you said....there are people with this condition who also oppose this trans activist movement.

And none of us want this crap pushed on children.....especially young ones...and exposing them to drag and having them put on meds or have any transing as children/minors should be illegal. It's abuse.

And elementary school kids do not need to be taught about sexuality at all. Especially by public school teachers who are activists.

It's not the existence of trans people that is the issue. It's how they seek and fight to erase OUR existence as women and change the meaning of woman and intrude. Harming women and girls and children in general is not okay.

Those right wing gay and genuinely trans people you mentioned agree with us on this.

Harming Children is not OK and yet they are getting away with it right now... the UK are successfully pushing back... USA NOT... Australia not either.

Watch that vid I put on... watch lady c go ballistic in the last 10 - 15 minutes... they haven't taken it off yet... she survived the horrendous treatment, JUST. It is very important she spoke out.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
:LOL3:

637e2f2f96a830c3.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trannie central... did you know that Macron's wife is rumoured to be a bloke too? LOL, globohomo degeneracy knows no bounds.

He was having sex with her when he was 15 and a student and she was a teacher and 25 years older or something, just like that other pair in the USA.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Exactly. If it's a fact like that boy in a skirt who raped a girl in the ass....she ignores it. Won't say a thing.

If it's just an accusation against any republican....it's gospel truth and you can't tell her otherwise.

That's how you know they've dehumanized people.....they no longer care about the truth or true justice. It's all about politcs.

When I was in the Conservative students at Uni we caught a nonce amongst our number looking at KP. He got booted.

The Labour students had a party where the popular guy raped a girl and they closed ranks around him.

Says it all, do as i say and not as I do. Also Anti-natalism that throws women and children to the fire.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When I was in the Conservative students at Uni we caught a nonce amongst our number looking at KP. He got booted.

The Labour students had a party where the popular guy raped a girl and they closed ranks around him.

Says it all, do as i say and not as I do. Also Anti-natalism that throws women and children to the fire.

Yep. I used to be a bit more left. Watching what they say vs what they do and the anger and rage, the intentional mischaracterizing of others, never holding their monsters to account threw me the other way. It started with Obama.

They don't give a shit either. Challange them all you get is abuse. Doesn't matter I it's online or in person....just the party of hatred and death.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But Oerdin! according to all the leftists, they are NOT coming for your gas stove! you're just crazy and a conspiracy theorist!
The question is HOW are they gonna enforce it? figure that out, and just skirt it.

Lookie here. But the shit stained lied and said they were not trying to ban anything.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Drag queens, gas stoves, and unsexy candy...

"Repent, sinners, while ye may, for tomorrow the world endeth!"