Melting down over drag queens

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just let the creepy weirdos read stories to your kids, how else are they going to become desensitised to all the creepy weirdos they meet created by narcissistic gender theories.

They are going way beyond reading stories now as well.

PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is when adults encourage and help children/minors keep secrets from their parents or care givers. Isolating them from their biggest support system and chipping away at the sexual and emotional boundaries between kids and adults.

What they are doing is dangerous and extremely harmful. And what's worse is they use cases of abuse to justify this abuse. Some parents abuse the kids so that somehow makes PLEASE ASS BOX ME! okay and necessary even.

Rejecting these gender cult beliefs is child abuse to them....so when they've manipulated young children to believe they can be in the wrong body and the child starts to believe this about themselves they hide that from the parent and make decisions for the child THEY think is best. It's fucking vile. Violating and destroying families.

And they don't give a single shit about these kids....kids are becoming collateral damage on the journey to completely impose their cult beliefs on the whole of society.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He is absolutely evil, literally, trying to break relationships between parents and children so that he can more easily prey upon the children he wishes to sexually groom. He wants them hopeless, lost, and easy pickings.

Thats exactly what they want. They are deluded and mentally fucked.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Drag queen story time is of the DEVIL and is how libs groom children! Republicans want to protect children from the lib DEVILS!!!

• LOL
Reactions: X

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
A better question is, are you gay? You seem to share some of those habits. I was baptized a Catholic and not into shaving pubes. Try hard to remember
But you seem to love trannies and all things fruity? Which isn't very hetero.... then of course there's the fact that you're originally from San Fagdisco, the oozing puss wound on the ass crack of America.

I'd wager that you've sucked cock at least once or twice in your life.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Drag queen story time is of the DEVIL and is how libs groom children! Republicans want to protect children from the lib DEVILS!!!

PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is when adults encourage and help children and minors keep secrets from the parents or caregivers. Driving a wedge and causing the child to be vulnerable to abuse.

It's vile and dangerous. And somehow left wing activists and supporters this is okay.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
IMO anyone advocating something that leads to sterilisation in children needs to explain their position fully, rationally, openly and politely. They do none of these, they deserve nothing in return including mercy.

Well it's been a majority of liberals/leftists running the schools for a long time now and our suicide rates and suicidal thoughts and self harm rates....depression and anxiety ....are higher than ever.

It's a real shit show. They'll say it's because they are using mental health resources more but....no. Oh and therapy is now dominated by political activists.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is when adults encourage and help children and minors keep secrets from the parents or caregivers. Driving a wedge and causing the child to be vulnerable to abuse.

It's vile and dangerous. And somehow left wing activists and supporters this is okay.
Why are leftists so concerned about children and sex?

• LOL
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why are leftists so concerned about children and sex?

Because they are easily manipulated if something sounds good and they think it's "civil rights". They love that narcissistic high they get from feeling like they are fighting for justice or fairness.

They problem is they have no grasp on justice and fairness and have become the perfect weapon to destroy the rights of everyone and bring injustice and suffering.

They've been so deeply brainwashed to hate their own neighbors that they just assume everything people say is a lie or they defend it because they have to take the opposite side of what they think "the right" has.

Some of these people would defend a genocide, child rape and any tyranny just to oppose "teh right". This why so many people genuinely hate them. They are genuinely abusive and have no real stances or convictions. They just hate other people and don't actually care what happens to anyone. That's why you see them here taking shots, gaslighting and being nasty shit heels. They have no real convictions and don't give a fuck about human life.

They will side with monsters and predators if they feel they are "fighting teh right". These ignorant hateful pieces of shit would vote for Caligula before agreeing with any of us. You know....we are just pure ass evil and worse than child rapists in their rotted out minds.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Xs daily schedule

Wake up at noon
Get out from behind the dumpster
Run some V05 through his mop
Log onto BF, go to the politcal discussion board and shit post at people for discussing politcs.

Werdz are 4 lozers!

Goes to huff own farts for a while before laughing at more werdz.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
IMO anyone advocating something that leads to sterilisation in children needs to explain their position fully, rationally, openly and politely. They do none of these, they deserve nothing in return including mercy.
Lotus explains her position this way

You’re afraid of trans people if you don’t want them teaching your 5 year old how to properly prep their poop shoot for entry

Cunt is sick in her head

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But you seem to love trannies and all things fruity? Which isn't very hetero.... then of course there's the fact that you're originally from San Fagdisco, the oozing puss wound on the ass crack of America.

LOL. I thought you were talking to me. It would make sense that you would think I'd only sucked cock once or twice! LMAO.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Post proof that Dove said there are or believe there are "no con pervs, or christian pervs".
No, lotus. The difference here is that if somebody who is is "con perv" or a "christian perv" gets dealt with instead of throwing partisan or ideology ahead of it and let said abuse go on to further ideological goals. The p3doph1les know leftists will do that exact thing and why they hide behind the skirt of the lgbtq+ community. the thing the diddlers are not counting on and unfortunate-for-them is happrning, is that the accountability from the LGBTQ+ community is coming down hard on this PLEASE ASS BOX ME! behavior. Groups like "gays against groomers" are coming for them and their usual "homophobe" and "transphobe" screams are completely ineffective and useless, because you're accusing homosexuals and trans people of being "phobes" for calling out child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! done by leftists.
Now, think about this question and come back to me on this, are there such thing as christian homosexuals and conservative gay people? how would you know if you saw one?
Bullshiot. You have given Trump a complete pass over his rape of a 14-year-old and accusations by 30 women of sexual harrassment and/or assault. Liar.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That’s a bet you’d lose, like most things in your life. Resist Scouse, if you can.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Semen's ex wife here explaining how the allegation of "anti-semitism" is used as a trick, similar to homophobia etc....

auntysem.jpg
I've always known this was a thing. They used it against Jeremy Corbin. They use it as an excuse to murder Palestinians. They use it to get money and arms. Etc, etc, etc. It doesn't mean there aren't actual anti-Semites (like you, for example) nor does it mean real anti-Semites aren't despicable (you, for instance).

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've always known this was a thing. They used it against Jeremy Corbin. They use it as an excuse to murder Palestinians. They use it to get money and arms. Etc, etc, etc. It doesn't mean there aren't actual anti-Semites (like you, for example) nor does it mean real anti-Semites aren't despicable (you, for instance).
Anti-semitism exists because of jewish behaviour.

Anti-woketardism exists because of your behaviour.

If you were smart you'd take this on board, rather than lash out. You people never learn though, and history always repeats itself.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Because they are easily manipulated if something sounds good and they think it's "civil rights". They love that narcissistic high they get from feeling like they are fighting for justice or fairness.

They problem is they have no grasp on justice and fairness and have become the perfect weapon to destroy the rights of everyone and bring injustice and suffering.

They've been so deeply brainwashed to hate their own neighbors that they just assume everything people say is a lie or they defend it because they have to take the opposite side of what they think "the right" has.

Some of these people would defend a genocide, child rape and any tyranny just to oppose "teh right". This why so many people genuinely hate them. They are genuinely abusive and have no real stances or convictions. They just hate other people and don't actually care what happens to anyone. That's why you see them here taking shots, gaslighting and being nasty shit heels. They have no real convictions and don't give a fuck about human life.

They will side with monsters and predators if they feel they are "fighting teh right". These ignorant hateful pieces of shit would vote for Caligula before agreeing with any of us. You know....we are just pure ass evil and worse than child rapists in their rotted out minds.
Yoo are so smart!!! This is exactly why

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One has to wonder why do these degenerate faggots want elementary school kids to sign up for adult gay sex apps? I think the answer is obvious. It is because they are ped0s who want to rape children.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Bullshiot. You have given Trump a complete pass over his rape of a 14-year-old and accusations by 30 women of sexual harrassment and/or assault. Liar.
Weird, because you had 7 years to prove it and a bunch of itchy-triggered bureaucrats desparate to perp walk him for any little thing, and the BEST they could do was a Soros prosecutor going after him for paying off a hooker, and that was at the height of the metoo movement before feminists shat the bed on that one.

Now, the 14 year old thing, that is a new one. got any proof of that?