Melting down over drag queens

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you honestly going to sit there and say there are no pervs in private schools? And of course you believe there are no CON pervs, or Christian pervs. I can't even...

I don't give a single fuck what adjectives you slap in front of the word "pervert" and the fact you feel the need to honor a perverts political or religious beliefs is insane.

Hey are we promoting any perverts to have access to children to teach them perverted shit? No. No we are not.

Just because you think the existence of "con" perverts magically makes it okay for leftarded perverts to groom children behind the backs of their families doesn't mean the rest of us are soulless and supportive of predators.

I don't even know how you even responded with that garbage.

So Lotus thinks we should leave activist perverts alone because conservative and Christian perverts exist. This somehow matters. THESE pervs should be thr ones who have access to children according to Lotus I guess.

Straight twisted gaslighting, Lotus. That had not a thing to do with what's being said. If you cannot admit this is a problem and flat WRONG because you are more loyal to politics than vulnerable humans? You've gone full fucking nazi.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
And of course you believe there are no CON pervs, or Christian pervs.
Post proof that Dove said there are or believe there are "no con pervs, or christian pervs".
No, lotus. The difference here is that if somebody who is is "con perv" or a "christian perv" gets dealt with instead of throwing partisan or ideology ahead of it and let said abuse go on to further ideological goals. The p3doph1les know leftists will do that exact thing and why they hide behind the skirt of the lgbtq+ community. the thing the diddlers are not counting on and unfortunate-for-them is happrning, is that the accountability from the LGBTQ+ community is coming down hard on this PLEASE ASS BOX ME! behavior. Groups like "gays against groomers" are coming for them and their usual "homophobe" and "transphobe" screams are completely ineffective and useless, because you're accusing homosexuals and trans people of being "phobes" for calling out child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! done by leftists.
Now, think about this question and come back to me on this, are there such thing as christian homosexuals and conservative gay people? how would you know if you saw one?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LettuceBrain thinks "Well, there are pervs in other places, so I have no problem supporting trans child groomers."

So weird.
I think she meant as in don't act like it's the only place you can find a perv but you spin it to what fits Mr. wanna go fer a ride LOL

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This is absolutely vile. This is why I will never use public school and I don't even like therapists. Manipulating vulnerable teens with this ghoulish nonscience is beyond disgusting.

This ghoul piece of shit legit calls CPS over parents not using the pronouns the kid wants or using their birth name and he thinks children should ripped from families and shoved in some housing center so they can join the cult and get harmful and irreversible medical interventions without their parents involved.

They are absolute fucking monsters. Destroying young and vulnerable children and destroying families. Destroying schools. Destroying therapy.

We are gonna see a lot of sexual abuse cases and lawsuits from people who were allowed to transition as minors. They silence all this now and you have to specifically look for it (and there are a lot of detransitioners who did this as minors and are speaking out and being abused by activists) but the amount of people being destroyed by this is going to be very high.

The left is committing suicide with this. This is the issue that will wreck them. And they'll forever be the side that preyed on and abused children and fought to do it.

Keep screen shots of everyone you see supporting this now and defending it because they are gonna be denying it later claiming they never supported this....after years of attacking people who fought it. The internet never forgets. They should NEVER be allowed to vote ever again considering they are so partisan stupid and full of hatred that they don't even care if they are severely and permanently harming children and Destroying women's rights.

He is absolutely evil, literally, trying to break relationships between parents and children so that he can more easily prey upon the children he wishes to sexually groom. He wants them hopeless, lost, and easy pickings.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He is absolutely evil, literally, trying to break relationships between parents and children so that he can more easily prey upon the children he wishes to sexually groom. He wants them hopeless, lost, and easy pickings.
oh, youre familair with the scenario ..... how you corner a date ?? LOLOL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
They do that and use the whole "phobia" thing as a passive-aggressive mind game.

I do fear that some of these assholes are going to molest children. If they want to say that I am "terrified", fine. It is all meant to be a distraction from the main concern: "They are PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children."
It isn't difficult to realise where this particular tactic orginates from...."anti-semitism" has been used to stifle dissent and stir up guilt in the opposition for centuries.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Post proof that Dove said there are or believe there are "no con pervs, or christian pervs".
No, lotus. The difference here is that if somebody who is is "con perv" or a "christian perv" gets dealt with instead of throwing partisan or ideology ahead of it and let said abuse go on to further ideological goals. The p3doph1les know leftists will do that exact thing and why they hide behind the skirt of the lgbtq+ community. the thing the diddlers are not counting on and unfortunate-for-them is happrning, is that the accountability from the LGBTQ+ community is coming down hard on this PLEASE ASS BOX ME! behavior. Groups like "gays against groomers" are coming for them and their usual "homophobe" and "transphobe" screams are completely ineffective and useless, because you're accusing homosexuals and trans people of being "phobes" for calling out child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! done by leftists.
Now, think about this question and come back to me on this, are there such thing as christian homosexuals and conservative gay people? how would you know if you saw one?
I think she meant as in don't act like it's the only place you can find a perv but you spin it to what fits Mr. wanna go fer a ride LOL

I really hope y’all can resist the invasion. Self control is the key.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Are you honestly going to sit there and say there are no pervs in private schools? And of course you believe there are no CON pervs, or Christian pervs. I can't even...
You are the queen of whataboutismz and it grows tedious very quickly.

Are Conservatives the ones promoting dragfag storyhour for 8 yr olds and all the other highly inappropriate LGBT propaganda we've been seeing in schools?

No, it's you lefties who are behind it all. Feminist teachers and woke LGBT activists, to be precise. Why do you attempt to divert attention away from what you advocate for? It's almost like you know it's wrong and therefore prefer to remain undetected.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Semen's ex wife here explaining how the allegation of "anti-semitism" is used as a trick, similar to homophobia etc....

auntysem.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Scouse you’re funny. Why do y’all even bother with this non issue. Ignore It or praise it. I choose to ignore because it has nothing to do with me or those around me.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s a fact, if ya don’t agree with the nut shaving Nazi, you’re a fag or a Jew. Grow up Scouse

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lotusmoron is a whack job and her hubby and son are probably child groomers themselves

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Semen, didn't you jews invent teh ghey?
A better question is, are you gay? You seem to share some of those habits. I was baptized a Catholic and not into shaving pubes. Try hard to remember

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But sea does rape kids tho

Because he’s not much taller than they are

Fact

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She ignored every single point made and changed the topic entirely.

We are not pushing "Christain" or "con" perverts to have access to children to teach the children sexual identity politcs. Or any religious or politcal ideology.

She either isn't even understanding the problem and not caring to or she's flat out gaslighting.

Their biggest problem is they don't see human beings anymore. They see politcs and tools. Children are human beings....they see tools to foster some world they think they want. They don't see little human beings with their OWN needs and individuality.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
She ignored every single point made and changed the topic entirely.

We are not pushing "Christain" or "con" perverts to have access to children to teach the children sexual identity politcs. Or any religious or politcal ideology.

She either isn't even understanding the problem and not caring to or she's flat out gaslighting.

Their biggest problem is they don't see human beings anymore. They see politcs and tools. Children are human beings....they see tools to foster some world they think they want. They don't see little human beings with their OWN needs and individuality.
she is saying you fucking wombat that perverts exist EVERYWHERE ... you fucked one, from the internet :ThumbsUp1: