Melting down over drag queens

senior penor

Factory Bastard
It's reprehensible to make accusations like that. What proof do you have? Just stop being an evil POS.
Its true. semen drinker is a 5'6 manlet that lives in a country where it is perfectly legal to molest 15 year olds.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
If you're talking about the other thing............get the fuck out, you PLEASE ASS BOX ME! piece of shit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's reprehensible to make accusations like that. What proof do you have? Just stop being an evil POS.

We literally had Seamajor repeatedly so exactly what he described. At least when it comes to the lie about banning books.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Its true. semen drinker is a 5'6 manlet that lives in a country where it is perfectly legal to molest 15 year olds.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
If you're talking about the other thing............get the fuck out, you PLEASE ASS BOX ME! piece of shit.
If I am talking about the other thing? I don't know what you're talking about.

Again, you have no evidence Sea has done anything wrong. You are evil for insinuating such a thing. Go fuck yourself.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
you have no evidence Sea has done anything wrong
Of course you don't see anything wrong. you support showing little kids pics of people wanking off and giving eachother BJ's.

as for semen drinker, what exactly am I accusing him of? i just said he's a manlet and lives amnong manlets in a country where it is prfectly acceptable to molest a 15 year old. Are you really a teacher in California? if so, your students have no fucking cance in hell if that is your level of reading compehension.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course you don't see anything wrong. you support showing little kids pics of people wanking off and giving eachother BJ's.

as for semen drinker, what exactly am I accusing him of? i just said he's a manlet and lives amnong manlets in a country where it is prfectly acceptable to molest a 15 year old. Are you really a teacher in California? if so, your students have no fucking cance in hell if that is your level of reading compehension.
Link to my support of showing kids pics of people wanking off.

That's what you said about Sea when you tried to cover your ass. Read your earlier posts. You can't gaslight me. I'm not as stupid as you are.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Link to my support of showing kids pics of people wanking off.

That's what you said about Sea when you tried to cover your ass. Read your earlier posts. You can't gaslight me. I'm not as stupid as you are.
Oh so you don't? why are you transphobic?

Sure! Watch for yourself. you might have to change your twitter setting to watch "sensitive content" as it gets pretty graphic. again
As for semen drinker, said what? that he's a manlet that lives in a country of manlets that has a extremely low age of consent? Are you accusing me of saying Semen drinker molested a 15 year old? Prove it. I'd argue the perma-offended tard would get his shit pushed in by said 15 year olds

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lotus shoots and scores. :GiggleBitch:

Call it the Reverse Bukkake.
Jesus…the whole world realises that under a leftist government, rock spiders are able to freely “come” out. It’s a very touchy subject indeed…trust you to flutter your lil’ feathers over it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lotusbud and Semen are groomer apologists. I suspect they harbour sympathy for MAP's too.

trnnieped.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Blair White goes right for the jugular and points out this drag for kids is pretty much an upper middle class white liberal woman thing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So it's not reprehensible to make accusations about people you disagree with and gaslight them and lie about them? An article using the smear "terf" and accusing women defending women of "meltdowns" isn't reprehensible?

It's only "evil" when people defend themselves against the hate cult. Got it.

You are turning on women and girls to align with a misogynist cult that forces women to accept biological males into our spaces and handing over our hard earned civil rights and protections and it's women who are evil and reprehensible for pushing back. Right. I eithet accept unreasonable and harmful demands from people who are rabid, violent and hateful or I'm the problem....got it.

See you guys don't want democracy. You want power and compliance.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Isn't just about every new political trend? These entitled bitches are bored and don't have enough to occupy their time while hubby is at work earning 6 figures, so they get tangled up in retarded activism for fringe groups.

Don't they get referred to as "soccer mums"?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Jesus…the whole world realises that under a leftist government, rock spiders are able to freely “come” out. It’s a very touchy subject indeed…trust you to flutter your lil’ feathers over it.

The left is burning out the chaff from their wheat.

Decent people with normal boundaries and genuine care for other humans won't be able to stay left. Everyone on the left who speaks out against this disgusting fucking campaign being pushed is branded right wing or terf.

The left is shrinking more every week. They don't see this because they stay in echo chambers and only read media that panders to them.....we see it everyday though.

The gender cult actually thinks they have the majority. They couldn't be more wrong. They are losing people over this and to stupid and narrow minded to notice.

They believe every issue people have is a "right wing talking point" and won't hear fuck all from anyone besides their pre approved establishment propaganda sources.

Someone's 15 year old daughter was literally ass raped and women are being raped and beat in prison.....it's a "right wing talking point". No fucking empathy and no connection with humanity. MY daughter could be raped by one of these troon males and she isn't even human to them...she's a "right wing talking point". They are way over the damn edge a d completely blind.

Ideology over humanity is never a good place to be. Ever.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Isn't just about every new political trend? These entitled bitches are bored and don't have enough to occupy their time while hubby is at work earning 6 figures, so they get tangled up in retarded activism for fringe groups.

Don't they get referred to as "soccer mums"?

Yep. Only in the progressive states and only until it harms them directly....like the women at WiSpa.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't expect anything to change. Civil discourse is dead and there is no understanding of anything. Our opposition doesn't care about people. They have lost touch with humanity. Like entirely. They aren't against violence and over throwing valid government and don't understand how ours even works. They don't care either.

I'll defend reality and protect my family and prepare them the best I can. Live my life the best I can. Vote my values and pray for the best. I'm just gonna enjoy my family and closest friends and take comfort in the fact I'm far from alone.

Buts very draining and toxic to even try to talk to people who have nothing but hatred and contempt for you based on the fact you have rights and stances that interfere with their unhinged agendas. They don't see us as humans and they don't care about our rights or families.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
These are the leftists who claim hormones for cows are bad and inhumane but cross sex hormones for children are great.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yeah blurt we all know how badly you want the green light to flash your little string bean cock to children

Makes you all mad n shit when people try to get in the way of that don’t it?