Proof positive that Seamajor supports the sexual abuse of tiny children.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The guy is going on and on trying to a justify gay transvestite sex offender exposing his penis to three year old children. It is just outrageous and evil that he supports this shit.

Start from there and continue reading down how he keeps trying to change the subject, duck, dive, justify, excuse, and minimize child sexual abuse by adults on tiny children.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Post #2,462 is where Seamajor begins voicing his support for PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and the criminal sexual abuse of small children who cannot consent. He wants adult men to be able to sexually abused small children as young as three years of age.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Post #2,462 is where Seamajor begins voicing his support for "BabyPumperAlert!" and the criminal sexual abuse of small children who cannot consent. He wants adult men to be able to sexually abused small children as young as three years of age.

Sure stupid. Are you a gay man? I never judge

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
See what I mean. If you oppose the sexual exploitation of small children then you must be gay. Glossing over the fact that Seamajor is admitting faggots are far more likely to be pedophiles and let us concentrate on the fact that he is trying to justify adult males exposing their genitals to three year olds. Yes, this is evil sexual abuse of children and make no mistake Seamajor supports that.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See what I mean. If you oppose the sexual exploitation of small children then you must be gay. Glossing over the fact that Seamajor is admitting faggots are far more likely to be pedophiles and let us concentrate on the fact that he is trying to justify adult males exposing their genitals to three year olds. Yes, this is evil sexual abuse of children and make no mistake Seamajor supports that.
I’ll ask you again, are you the father of the children you are worried about?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Both Semenwaifer and X are perverts and have naked children on their minds 24/7. We call them rock spiders because they like to get into the tiniest of cracks….

Chemical castration is the only cure!
sniff sniff buddy ...
can't run from your past

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
He also loves chicks with dicks

9-FDCF7-AF-E0-F9-4-A4-E-ACAF-F1-B56-B2-A1876.jpg

Raven nailed his ass lmao

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The guy is going on and on trying to a justify gay transvestite sex offender exposing his penis to three year old children. It is just outrageous and evil that he supports this shit.

Start from there and continue reading down how he keeps trying to change the subject, duck, dive, justify, excuse, and minimize child sexual abuse by adults on tiny children.
I been telling you people this maggot was a Ped for a long time now

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I wouldn’t put it past Semenwaifer to score a 15 year old prostitute just because it’s perfectly legal to do so in Costa Rica. Fucking slant-eyed looking Italian fossil!
you and your adolescent fantasies are very telling, couple that with the molester voice you have YIKES

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I wouldn’t put it past Semenwaifer to score a 15 year old prostitute just because it’s perfectly legal to do so in Costa Rica. Fucking slant-eyed looking Italian fossil!
Boy or girl apparently

That’s why he’s over there to begin with