Proof that cows hold lifelong grudges when they feel they've been scoffed by a male

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He doesn't think he belongs, ffs. He's not a stupid fuck, unlike some. But, I'm here...so he's here.
So your poor partner lives there but thinks he doesn't belong there?

lmao

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not unwelcoming of others, but I don't think that just because someone lives here that they fit in. Especially conservatives that come to California and complain.

But living somewhere and complaining about it? Nah, I'd get the fuck out.

I have Texas transplants across the street who have a toddler and a small baby. I talk to them and everyone else on this block… especially the people I’ve known since I was a kid.

This is home for me…. but I’m a happy wanderer who loves new cities and adventures. I’m also a 5th generation Angeleno who opposes gentrification and especially the GOP because I intend to preserve the westside as much as I can.

When Alfonso and I started dating, our friends were telling me that I can’t move him out of the westside because you know why.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So your poor partner lives there but thinks he doesn't belong there?

lmao

How is it bad for him to have two streams of thoughts? This place is good for his profession. It is not a place where he fits in politically.

He has confidence in his beliefs that he can function without needing the support or approval of strangers.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How is it bad for him to have two streams of thoughts? This place is good for his profession. It is not a place where he fits in politically.

He has confidence in his beliefs that he can function without needing the support or approval of strangers.
He's miserable with you.

lolz -- enough said :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Pig has to tiptoe around Murdy's drunken lunacy while she bites her lip until the grease comes out

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is Oaks hostage a Trump Republican or like a Romney Republican?

Because yeah that matters lol

He was a Cruz Republican, but voted for Trump. If Trump wins the primary, he'd vote for him again. He has his own mind. I bet you don't know what a man like that is like.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Murdy: Hey pig your miserable boyfriend doesn't belong here in Cali like us real Californian's do

Pig: Yuk yuk he doesn't think he belongs here either -- how did I do?

Murdy: you did just fine fred Flinstone :LOL3:
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm talking about California, moron.

Well I said it HERE. So when you say "No one HERE cares" you were saying no one HERE.

You didn't say "no one in CA cares".

I'm really fucking glad you told me that. I would have been devasted normally if everyone in the CA failed to prepare for my arrival.

But now I can comfort myself with the knowledge a bunch of strangers wont care at all that I'm there.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well I said it HERE. So when you say "No one HERE cares" you were saying no one HERE.

I'm really fucking glad you told me that. I would have been devasted normally if everyone in the CA failed to prepare for my arrival.

But now I can comfort myself with the knowledge a bunch of strangers wont care at all that I'm there.

No, I wasn't. You were announcing that you were coming to California.

That was the context. That was what I addressed. You're not going to BF in the summer are you?

I don't know why you'd come to a place you badmouth constantly. You'll never see me in Floriduh. God forbid.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

There goes that 4th grade reading comprehension ability of hers again -LMAO

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I Loved it when Murdy said transplants don't belong in California and pig just stood there taking that body blow like a champ or a chump

either one will do :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey pig your boyfriend, you know the guy who writes cease and desist letters to trolls on internet forums?

Yeah, he doesn't belong in the US.

Pig: wo-ookay :LOL3:

I never thought I'd see the day when pig would be so utterly desperate for validation that someone would diss her straight to her face and she'd just stand there and say "thank you murd may I have another"

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
No, I wasn't. You were announcing that you were coming to California.

That was the context. That was what I addressed. You're not going to BF in the summer are you?

I don't know why you'd come to a place you badmouth constantly. You'll never see me in Floriduh. God forbid.

Be serious, Lily… she took a melatonin and Benadryl together and mixed it with some tide pods and teleported to skid row at 2 pm today. They love her there. They gave her the biggest tent next to drug court.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm not the only one that has called you a moron today. I heard someone call you a moron on a Vocaroo.

Don't be salty because it's true. You embrace your stupidity on a daily basis.

Yeah but YOU are the one who MEANS it. You probably think Blandy hates me. Because you dont understand this group.

Also dumb ass.. .you dont call people morons because YOU cant communicate clearly. That one was on YOU. Idiot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Be serious, Lily… she took a melatonin and Benadryl together and mixed it with some tide pods and teleported to skid row at 2 pm today. They love her there. They gave her the biggest tent next to drug court.

Skid row is a CA thing, you drunk stalking fuck.

Weren't you leaving the board to better stuff?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol -- Murdy has got pig on remote control

like some kind of toy solider

make a left -- get on one knee -- sit.

Hey murd, do you take Pig out for Frisbee throws?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey she's begging you to leave...do it again!

lol
hahahahahahahahahaha

Pig filling into her role as Murdy stooge quite nicely. Murdy says something and Pig jumps in right behind her with the affirmative "yeah"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So their big guns are saying that I took benadryl and.....tide pods? Really?

And I asked Murd about her grand announcement that she was leaving for a fun filled ass clapping weekend and that's now "begging" someone to leave.

It's like lies are their primary language.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
lol -- Murdy has got pig on remote control

like some kind of toy solider

make a left -- get on one knee -- sit.

Hey murd, do you take Pig out for Frisbee throws?

Dude Murd wagged her cane and said these kids (me) be eating TIDE PODS.

And it hurt meh so bad....I'm begging her to leave!

Kidding that hollow point missed me by an entire generation lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dude Murd wagged her cane and said these kids (me) be eating TIDE PODS.

And it hurt meh so bad....I'm begging her to leave!

Kidding that hollow point missed me by an entire generation lol
She poked pig's belly and pig laughed -- just like the Pillsbury doughboy

no surprise there

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey she's begging you to leave...do it again!

lol

Wait… let me get this straight, she wants me to leave a state/neighborhood my family has been in for the past 90 years or a forum she left and opened another site in opposition of?

Um……..

No.