Proof that cows hold lifelong grudges when they feel they've been scoffed by a male

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Damn...I was really looking forward to those promised Mr Prickles comics, but instead some jerk convinced you that making audio would be a good career move for your status in the so-called community....sheesh.
Something like this?

YNC-10-1.gif

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I’m the ONLY motherfucker aside from Oak, that was born, raised and lived all my life in Cali. Southern Cali at that. So miss me with all that fake bullshit. Most of us here are humble as fuck and don’t pretend we’re better than others. Most of us are actually blood Mexicano’s who belong here.

@Biggie Smiles - I woke up and saw that shit. Needless to say, not something I’d want to see when I wake up lmao

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I’m the ONLY motherfucker aside from Oak, that was born, raised and lived all my life in Cali. Southern Cali at that. So miss me with all that fake bullshit. Most of us here are humble as fuck and don’t pretend we’re better than others. Most of us are actually blood Mexicano’s who belong here.

@Biggie Smiles - I woke up and saw that shit. Needless to say, not something I’d want to see when I wake up lmao
The funniest shit was watching Oak sit down with her head down when Murd said her man don't belong in CA.

even going as far as to make up reasons why he feels that way too

how's that for minion? :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I was born and lived there for 50 years. Like Oak in N. California. LA is a shit hole