Proof positive that Seamajor supports the sexual abuse of tiny children.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Sea-scum's daily spamfest, creepy ass behavior, and the constant mention of childrenby have rendered BF a ghost town...no one wants to read this shit anymore.
I would challange that statement and offer up that biggy hemmedjeans mentions kids and raping and sucking cAWK muchO more-o .....
together with his duct tape supplier breakfools :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
We probably shouldn't be running off members and instead try to encourage them to get better. Granted some, like aidsman, are incapable of ever doing better but many can.
you I hear are a remarkable catcher :LOL3::LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sea-scum's daily spamfest, creepy ass behavior, and the constant mention of childrenby have rendered BF a ghost town...no one wants to read this shit anymore.
Creepy? Creepy like you infatuation with strange weird dolls, gender, your undivided attention to short fat men. Enjoy Aylana

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We probably shouldn't be running off members and instead try to encourage them to get better. Granted some, like aidsman, are incapable of ever doing better but many can.
not seamajor.
You little folks are angry, and at the end of the road. Not to mention liars, who can’t deliver. Is it that your lives suck or just failures?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is like you are to stupid to follow the link in the OP. The link was given in first post yet like an autistic idiot your only responds has been spastically demanding, over and over, for a link. No matter how many times you were shown the link you just kept insisting you were to stupid to read it. That doesn't reflect well on you, dude.

In fact, it makes you look like a lying retarded idiot and everyone can see through such a lame tactic. A better man would have just admitted he made a mistake and change his position but I see you are incapable of doing that. Or maybe you are just really psychologically dedicated to the idea of sexually abusing small children. Either way it is sick and sad.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tell ya what. Prove the phony claims you and the dwarf insist on. Prove it. Easy as that. I bet you lie to yourself.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Read the link on the OP, dullard. Or just keep proving you are a lying fool. Either way I don't care as my work is done. Everyone else has seen the truth.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow. How is exploiting children because they are poor fair?
Did sewage touch the kids and that's why his ex had the restraining order on him?
I know he had to leave the US due to legal issues. that came out back at BC a while ago. Something involving his ex wife and their kids
How hurt, embarrassed, angry, seething, resentful, jealous, envious, out of touch can ya get? Why can’t you prove anything about me or even you?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I heard you use your size to disarm the kids ... they think you're one O them :LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve seen grown ass emotional retards reduced into flame drag queens by Sea Major…

He is also one of the most hated men on the internet and the reasoning is trivial. Kudos SM!!!

Let’s all take a moment to remember what trolls actually do… not what they evolved into with the limp wristed ghetto-along gang started with their soldier on bullshit *rolls eyes at the cringey lames*

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Cheap liquor is bad for you folks

But don’t take my word for it. Just read above

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve seen grown ass emotional retards reduced into flame drag queens by Sea Major…

He is also one of the most hated men on the internet and the reasoning is trivial. Kudos SM!!!

Let’s all take a moment to remember what trolls actually do… not what they evolved into with the limp wristed ghetto-along gang started with their soldier on bullshit *rolls eyes at the cringey lames*
What’s with Stumpy? Is it his inadequacy, failures, failed dreams ?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why does it smell like shit in here whenever you post, Merde?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You little folks are angry, and at the end of the road. Not to mention liars, who can’t deliver. Is it that your lives suck or just failures?

It’s the attack of the beta males…

Be careful or their 5’4” 140 lb security guard will aggressively pat down your crotch!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is so pathetic how irrationally angry and vindictive she is. It is perfectly obvious that she desperately wanted you and you rejected her so now her fragile ego forces her to make up lies to justify her irrational hatred over being rejected. What a sad and pathetic loser.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It’s the attack of the beta males…

Be careful or their 5’4” 140 lb security guard will aggressively pat down your crotch!

A 5 foot 4 tall security guard would be a giant godlike figure to a short squatty lawn ornament lush...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Classic mommy issues turned woman hater. Hence his toothless attack hooker to protect teh butthurted.
'toothless attack hooker' BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

I've noticed that ha ha ha you can smell her hair from a mile away when shes about to pounce for the little fella' :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It is so pathetic how irrationally angry and vindictive she is. It is perfectly obvious that she desperately wanted you and you rejected her so now her fragile ego forces her to make up lies to justify her irrational hatred over being rejected. What a sad and pathetic loser.
why do you insist on faggoting so much around here ?