Proof positive that Seamajor supports the sexual abuse of tiny children.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is it true that now in addition to molesting small boys and lusting after trannies sewage now has a fetish with blow up dolls?

what a sick degenerate

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You sick fuck. You’ve got a built in assortment to choose from.
You nailed a prostitute that was a mere 15 years old rock spider! Just because the legal age of consent in Costa Rica is one of the lowest in the entire world…doesn’t make it morally right for you to be fucking a minor pal! You’re a fucking pervert as far as I’m concerned, and you need your tiny frame squashed into a crayfish pot and put out to sea…

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it true that now in addition to molesting small boys and lusting after trannies sewage now has a fetish with blow up dolls?

what a sick degenerate
Aylana is always happy to accommodate all of your sick habits.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You nailed a prostitute that was a mere 15 years old rock spider! J

oh fuck... seriously?

what a child molesting freak

and @Dove tries to give this rodent the benefit of the doubt?

I never liked this POS from day one. I'm right about character 95% of the time

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
oh fuck... seriously?

what a child molesting freak

and @Dove tries to give this rodent the benefit of the doubt?

I never liked this POS from day one. I'm right about character 95% of the time
He’ll sexually interact with teenagers in Costa Rica and then hang out with his teenage grandkids in Cali in the off-season!

The world and life of Semenmajor… “cruel, but fair” used to be his mantra.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He’ll sexually interact with teenagers in Costa Rica and then hang out with his teenage grandkids in Cali in the off-season!

Wow. How is exploiting children because they are poor fair?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Wow. How is exploiting children because they are poor fair?
It’s a shekels thang! But he’ll still run around the board proclaiming his “innocence” and trying to deflect the cold hard truth as to why he’s decided to retire in that village in the first place. Semenwaifer…he wears a medium shirt, and so do the teenagers.

crazy-look-crazy-eyes.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It’s a shekels thang! But he’ll still run around the board proclaiming his “innocence” and trying to deflect the cold hard truth as to why he’s decided to retire in that village in the first place. Semenwaifer…he wears a medium shirt, and so do the teenagers.

crazy-look-crazy-eyes.gif
I know he had to leave the US due to legal issues. that came out back at BC a while ago. Something involving his ex wife and their kids

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Awesome guess little guy. As I understand both your Exes had you arrested for theft. We’re they dwarfs too?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did sewage touch the kids and that's why his ex had the restraining order on him?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

didnt you sniff your kids panties tho' ... are you one to talk mr kids and dildos ... fucking creepy fuck

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I know he had to leave the US due to legal issues. that came out back at BC a while ago. Something involving his ex wife and their kids
He has a real jealousy thing going on when it comes to other members’ wives or girlfriends too, if you already haven’t noticed. When he’s squirted out his little load of spermatozoa and has traded in his shekels…to must feel so lonely and spent. Awwwwwww…poor Semenwaifer and his befuddled existence! Löl

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Awesome guess little guy. As I understand both your Exes had you arrested for theft. We’re they dwarfs too?
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck…lol…listen to you! You’re short…you’re frail…and you’re currently shrinking. Pretty soon you’re be sporting a small sized shirt.

Take a look in the mirror ffs if you don’t believe me. Fuck all the cheap reading glasses at the chemist…pull out those shekels and go visit an optometrist! You circumcised withered little prick!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck…lol…listen to you! You’re short…you’re frail…and you’re currently shrinking. Pretty soon you’re be sporting a small sized shirt.

Take a look in the mirror ffs if you don’t believe me. Fuck all the cheap reading glasses at the chemist…pull out those shekels and go visit an optometrist! You circumcised withered little prick!
snifferOOO faggot

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did sewage touch the kids and that's why his ex had the restraining order on him?
Looks like my posts are too important for the dwarf to ignore anymore. Anyone know when the short fat loser is going on his cruise? How about the Poconos?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just wish he would retract his support for sexually PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sea-scum's daily spamfest, creepy ass behavior, and the constant mention of childrenby have rendered BF a ghost town...no one wants to read this shit anymore.
This forum would thrive if the owner would get rid of that piece of shit like every other competent forum already has

he's completely fucking worthless

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We probably shouldn't be running off members and instead try to encourage them to get better. Granted some, like aidsman, are incapable of ever doing better but many can.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
wow, the two kidnappers are piSSED :LOL3: :LOL3:

coupLe O deformed testi tell you wat AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA