Proof positive that Seamajor supports the sexual abuse of tiny children.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Classic mommy issues turned woman hater. Hence his toothless attack hooker to protect teh butthurted.
JXVYXp1.jpg

You look funny! :GiggleBitch:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
See what I mean. If you oppose the sexual exploitation of small children then you must be gay. Glossing over the fact that Seamajor is admitting faggots are far more likely to be pedophiles and let us concentrate on the fact that he is trying to justify adult males exposing their genitals to three year olds. Yes, this is evil sexual abuse of children and make no mistake Seamajor supports that.

He might be a nudist or he might just get sick of everyone around here obsessing over kiddy diddlers. The man is confident enough to post his face doesn't say to me he is a kiddy diddler.

If you really think he is, call crime stoppers.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory I KNOW you detest with a passion arseholios who complain but remember we thought it might be a good idea to let certain members come back and give them a second chance? Well they have pissed all over your kind heartedness and fallen back into old habits...

Just sayin'

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am sorry the truth upsets you.
What truth? You’re just another ass who lives a phony life based on assumptions conspiracy theories and laziness. You can’t come to grips with the truth.

• Winner
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The links say otherwise. You posted that stuff. No one made you post it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I tell ya Oerdin is one fouled up character. It’s as if his lame ass accusations really twist his weeny. Zero self control. Zero ability to ignore or resist. Fucked up dude.

• LOL
Reactions: X