Proof that cows hold lifelong grudges when they feel they've been scoffed by a male

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
No, it's jobs in biotech that brought him to California. He had to go to an state with an economic engine in science to pursue his career when he left Texas.

I
So you mean the oxygen there is more conducive to more effective cease and desist authorship?

tell us MOAR!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No one has to teleport anywhere. It is a simple matter of gathering his shit and leaving. Simple as that.
And picking the padlocks -- removing the electric shock collar -- trying to figure out how to runaway with two feet that both swivel left after you did him like that poor soul in Misery

nothing too complex :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
WTF are you yammering about? He is a biotech attorney, I just posted that. Fucking idiot. Do you even know what they do?
Yeaaah -- And on his spare time he commands the USS enterprise and goes on secret missions to keep the peace in the neutral zone.

I Know!!!

How much PSI does it take to make him fully operational? You know, to do the kink stuff?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You should be embarrassed at how lame you are.
tell you what

The day you become embarrassed about how fat and nasty you are is the day when I'll consider taking you up on your advice?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeaaah -- And on his spare time he commands the USS enterprise and goes on secret missions to keep the peace in the neutral zone.

I Know!!!

How much PSI does it take to make him fully operational? You know, to do the kink stuff?

He starts his day off with coffee. Lots of coffee. Thanks for asking.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
tell you what

The day you become embarrassed about how fat and nasty you are is the day when I'll consider taking you up on your advice?

It's not advice. I'm telling you what a normal human would feel posting the lame ass insults you post. But you do Bigly Stupid, you've spent a lifetime honing your crass.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He starts his day off with coffee. Lots of coffee. Thanks for asking.
Coffee then a little frisky bestiality eh?

Does he bathe afterwards or is he a part of lotusbud's anti bodywash society too?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's not advice. I'm telling you what a normal human would feel posting the lame ass insults you post. But you do Bigly Stupid, you've spent a lifetime honing your crass.
Pot? Meet Kettle.

Say hi kettle. :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why are you always thinking about naked men?
Inquiring on the hygiene practices you pigs practice means I'm thinking about naked men?

Where did you learn to read? Night school for abortion survivors ?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yes. Bathing involves nudity. It's always where your mind is when it comes to other men.
you're pretty sick and perverse just like the rest of your ilk. Did you know that?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No, you are. I don't ask about anyone's bathing habits.
That is because you come from some hovel where shitting in the street is considered normal -- among many other detestable practices.

Hygiene is important, pig, Maybe not to you but to the rest of us who wish to interact with other humans in real life it certainly is.

I'm sorry if this is such an uncomfortable subject for you.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lmao

Fat oak attempts to shame me and ends up displaying how uncomfortable she is with the topic of personal hygiene instead

these people tell on themselves yo :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Close enough, he married a junkie ex-stripper.

Not EVEN close, Oak.

You know most people do not think like you do and YOU may have a sanctimonious hatred of strippers, "ex" strippers and people who ha e experienced addiction issues but there are a lot of people who dont have this sort of one dimensional narrow thinking.

I'm willing to bet my whole trailor that he is happier than you are!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And picking the padlocks -- removing the electric shock collar -- trying to figure out how to runaway with two feet that both swivel left after you did him like that poor soul in Misery

nothing too complex :LOL3:

Looks like Oak is sharing her whole life on the internet.

That makes her totally a bad guy!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Or constantly degrading children

X.....you fucking idiot. Everyone has watched the fatty sumo twins drag kids and family members and everything.

Are you a chubby chaser? You hoping if you dance real good theyll let YOU take a roll in the flour??

Ew! Bahahahah!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X.....you fucking idiot. Everyone has watched the fatty sumo twins drag kids and family members and everything.

Are you a chubby chaser? You hoping if you dance real good theyll let YOU take a roll in the flour??

Ew! Bahahahah!
I sure ain't a boring hypocrite chaser, you fucking fraud ...every fucking day that idiot demoralizes kids

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Ew! Bahahahah!
If I'm not mistaken I don't think either of them have the type of chubby he's after