Proof that cows hold lifelong grudges when they feel they've been scoffed by a male

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Big and Dumbshit are like the Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka of the interdweeebz. On their own, they aren’t shit. But together… it’s a train wreck of bad decisions.

Their antics… namely, Piggie Smells v Peaches ruined TV… which was the GREATEsT forum EVAH! ~ fight me!

If you’re going to cry… or should I be more specific and say if you’re leader is going to cry about kids being used as fodder…

Then physicality, husbands or any family members and the whole gangbang of limp wristed childish responses would be considered spam, fucktards.

Either play the game as it was intended to be played or admit you’re a nethead too deep to know the difference.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Their antics… namely, Piggie Smells v Peaches ruined TV… which was the GREATEsT forum EVAH! ~ fight me!
If that is indeed true why did you laugh and egg it on so much in text and PM?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't imagine.

:sarcasm1:

When she used to inundate me and big HIGHer than a kite, we would be texting back and forth “make it STOP!”

80+ text diatribes

You’ve seen her posts… I’m sure you’ve caught a glimpse :Crazy:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
:Disagree:

Yikes...WERDZ, WeRDZ, wERDZ...

Hypomanic episodes… which FASD has been linked to major changes in the hypothalamic pituitary adrenal axis.

I was a psych major before I went to the dark side :GiggleBitch:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have yet to post anything negative about any children. I have questioned some parenting or lack thereof.

Yeah no you've literally called my children abuse victims and claimed they were "yelling for mommy" while you spoke with me. Among other things.

And you constantly gaslight on your inappropriate weak use of peoples kids and families as forum ammo everytime you get blasted.

Gotdamn. You talk about "accountability" and you cant even just own your own posts. Lol. Gtfo!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
For some perspective, yammering snatch is what they used to call her.

Oh? Who is "they", Murd?

Shall we review what 80 percent of Troll Valhalla called YOU? Because that would actually be true.

The voices in your wet brain dont belong in this convo. Take your meds!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Big and Dumbshit are like the Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka of the interdweeebz. On their own, they aren’t shit. But together… it’s a train wreck of bad decisions.

If you’re going to cry… or should I be more specific and say if you’re leader is going to cry about kids being used as fodder…

Then physicality, husbands or any family members and the whole gangbang of limp wristed childish responses would be considered spam, fucktards.

Either play the game as it was intended to be played or admit you’re a nethead too deep to know the difference.

Cry like how you balled and squealed because I rattled on Alphonso fingering kids?

Cry like how you went full blown Karen and started demanding your name get removed from a thread title because your delusional ass thinks crying about imaginary "stalking" is going to gain you sympathy rather than further shatter your credibility?

Murd you have no fucking idea what happened to TV and this is yet another thing you've been corrected on by pretty much everyone and yet you are still stuck in dumbfuckistan.

And what "bad decisions" did two other grown asa adults who never once consulted you for whatever sage guidence you try so hard to pretend you have make? The fact Biggie never was attracted to you or wanted to date you is a "bad decision"? I'm sure YOU would think so. That's narcissistic as fuck but you do you, Murd. Big is never gonna.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah no you've literally called my children abuse victims and claimed they were "yelling for mommy" while you spoke with me. Among other things.

And you constantly gaslight on your inappropriate weak use of peoples kids and families as forum ammo everytime you get blasted.

Gotdamn. You talk about "accountability" and you cant even just own your own posts. Lol. Gtfo!

I haven't called them abuse victims. I've never said anything about them at all. I've talked about you. I didn't say that they yelled Mommy.

They don't. They sound like they're desperate for you to pay attention to them. Mom, mom, mom is what I said.

Gaslighter. It's about you. And if it didn't freaking sting, you'd just ignore it all. The fact that you howl about it is a sure sign that it's true.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I haven't called them abuse victims. I've never said anything about them at all. I've talked about you. I didn't say that they yelled Mommy.

They don't. They sound like they're desperate for you to pay attention to them. Mom, mom, mom is what I said.

Gaslighter. It's about you. And if it didn't freaking sting, you'd just ignore it all. The fact that you howl about it is a sure sign that it's true.
Utter bullshit.

Not only have you attacked her children unprovoked in posts you've since edited you also laughed and supported a creepy douche who suggested she furnish her 5 year old daughter as a sex toy for sick freaks like him to get off on.

Not to mention that you are the one on record basically cheering at the demise of innocent children as "karma" for something not a single one of them had anything to do with.

Your credibility on this matter is bankrupt and anyone with brain function greater than a heaping pile of dogshit can see this for themselves.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Gaslighter.

Oh so you claimed abused my kids (which is still in the shout box thread) and now you havent called them abuse victims.

BTW.....your wild story of neglect isnt in line with Murds. Murd decided to start raging because my children talk to me while I'm on the phone and I will answer them. You are claiming the exact opposite.

So let's just cut to the truth. You decided you couldnt challange or deal with my stances so you went for personal attacks and in your desperation to do this you went back over a year to a single phone conversation where you heard my TEENAGERS, my husband and Squish all in the kitchen talking loudly. And YOU are adding this shit in.

Either way dont fucking sit here and lie trying to make it using peoples kids and families on a forum is magically okay when YOU do it. I havent said fuck all about your grandson. AMD your ass is online everyday admitting that you dont do anything else while you are online.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Utter bullshit.

Not only have you attacked her children unprovoked in posts you've since edited you also laughed and supported a creepy douche who suggested she furnish her 5 year old daughter as a sex toy for sick freaks like him to get off on.

Not to mention that you are the one on record basically cheering at the demise of innocent children as "karma" for something not a single one of them had anything to do with.

Your credibility on this matter is bankrupt and anyone with brain function greater than a heaping pile of dogshit can see this for themselves.

You are a liar. I never encourage abuse of children. I remember being turned off by what Admin did in that post and commenting about it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Utter bullshit.

That's RIGHT. I actually forgot about THAT one.

With all the nasty bullshit these butthurt pricks use to drag families....kids....using stuff said off the board.

No integrity.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh so you claimed abused my kids (which is still in the shout box thread) and now you havent called them abuse victims.

BTW.....your wild story of neglect isnt in line with Murds. Murd decided to start raging because my children talk to me while I'm on the phone and I will answer them. You are claiming the exact opposite.

So let's just cut to the truth. You decided you couldnt challange or deal with my stances so you went for personal attacks and in your desperation to do this you went back over a year to a single phone conversation where you heard my TEENAGERS, my husband and Squish all in the kitchen talking loudly. And YOU are adding this shit in.

Either way dont fucking sit here and lie trying to make it using peoples kids and families on a forum is magically okay when YOU do it. I havent said fuck all about your grandson. AMD your ass is online everyday admitting that you dont do anything else while you are online.

I think you're a terrible mother. No yelling and screaming to me is going to change my mind. You're so caught up in your drama spins that you can leave your abode, get in your car, drive to buy more cancer sticks and then return home without ever interrupting your yammering.

It's mind blowing.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You are a liar. I never encourage abuse of children. I remember being turned off by what Admin did in that post and commenting about it.
To this day you follow that shit rag around cheering him on.

and to this day your post about those poor children in Wisconsin lives on as a testament to your absolute vileness

so the only liar among us is you, Pig.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To this day you follow that shit rag around cheering him on.

and to this day your post about those poor children in Wisconsin lives on as a testament to your absolute vileness

so the only liar among us is you, Pig.

I don't support what I don't believe in. I don't care who it is. You though, you lie in almost every post. I mean, that's good "trolling" right? Gaslighter.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That's RIGHT. I actually forgot about THAT one.

With all the nasty bullshit these butthurt pricks use to drag families....kids....using stuff said off the board.

No integrity.
Saying.

And they want to pontificate about how I drag sewage major on account of his past antics

You're damn right I drag that creepy fucking gremlin. What grown ass man stores pictures of naked children in his photobucket account? I don't care what the context is. That shit is sickening. Period.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I don't support what I don't believe in. I don't care who it is. You though, you lie in almost every post. I mean, that's good "trolling" right? Gaslighter.
You and that degenerate fairy douche are thick as thieves

you think no one sees what you really are, Pig?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

This!

She has done this since I can remember….

The fact that Big defends it and jumped in the middle to side with her just proves to me she has something even bigger on him than my tic tic bomb that went off a few weeks back.

But it doesn’t matter what you say to her. It NEVER will. She is theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee biggest fucking know it all. You can’t get a word in edgewise. It’s like trying to yell “pump the breaks!” to an oppositional defiant tweener. It’s so frustrating and then we have to endure her here 24/7/365. I would rather give myself paper cuts on my eyeballs tbh.

I’m just glad that a man has never sat in his car outside my home cringing about coming inside. I know she can’t say the same.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think you're a terrible mother. No yelling and screaming to me is going to change my mind. You're so caught up in your drama spins that you can leave your abode, get in your car, drive to buy more cancer sticks and then return home without ever interrupting your yammering.

It's mind blowing.

And absolutely no one ever asked for your shitty opinion on my mothering. I dont give rip shit what you think of my mothering. Not one.

And yet you keep fucking talking about this as if it's your business or place. You know what? My kids have two parents and neither of us gives the slightest fuck what some bitter hogatha who votes for predators to come into womens spaces and supports medical transing of children thinks.

Everything you stand for is shit that I passionately oppose and I would NEVER take ant parenting advice from anyone who acts like YOU.

Is it out of your system now? Because I'm still not recieving and I'm still saying you are a piece of shit who drags kids and families into forum fights because you dumb, weak and narcissistic.

Are you expecting me to give a shit that YOU think in a terrible mother? Pig I think you are a terrible waste of adipose. Js.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This!

The fact that Big defends it and jumped in the middle to side with her just proves to me she has something even bigger on him than my tic tic bomb that went off a few weeks back.

But it doesn’t matter what you say to her. It NEVER will. She is theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee biggest fucking know it all. You can’t get a word in edgewise. It’s like trying to yell “pump the breaks!” to an oppositional defiant tweener. It’s so frustrating and then we have to endure her here 24/7/365. I would rather give myself paper cuts on my eyeballs tbh.

I’m just glad that a man has never sat in his car outside my home cringing about coming inside. I know she can’t say the same.

The chickens will come home to roost. It's just how things work.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Seems I really struck a nerve in both cows when I highlighted the fact that they are the ones supporting a) a guy who has posted pictures of naked children and b) a guy who thinks of Dovey's 5 year old daughter in the form of a sex toy.

BULLSEYE!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And absolutely no one ever asked for your shitty opinion on my mothering. I dont give rip shit what you think of my mothering. Not one.

And yet you keep fucking talking about this as if it's your business or place. You know what? My kids have two parents and neither of us gives the slightest fuck what some bitter hogatha who votes for predators to come into womens spaces and supports medical transing of children thinks.

Everything you stand for is shit that I passionately oppose and I would NEVER take ant parenting advice from anyone who acts like YOU.

Is it out of your system now? Because I'm still not recieving and I'm still saying you are a piece of shit who drags kids and families into forum fights because you dumb, weak and narcissistic.

Lots of werdz for someone that doesn't care. You care. You care very much, but not as much as you will in about 10 years time.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This!

He defends it because he doesn't give a flying fuck about her kids. End of story.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Got the cows mooing now

Not a good look supporting two dudes that are on record posting questionable material? :LOL3: