Melting down over drag queens

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I realize you are very poorly informed on most issues and that you consistently reject truthful information which doesn't confirm your poorly informed biases (see Rittenhouse topic) but on the outside chance that you might change and try to be a better person here are a few links. Sadly, you will probably ignore.

Banned in S.F. Bay area.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

CNN Biden admin wants to ban gas appliances"for the environment".

Far left The Guardian reports Berkeley banned gas appliances in 2019.

San Diego bans gas appliances "for the environment".

Seattle, New York, and Los Angeles have already banned gas connections for all new construction.

There are dozens more and it is all being pushed by climate cultists who ignore this will create MORE emissions and that electricity production already cannot meet current demand due to retarded laws passed by idiotic leftists

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Accusing people of being "terrified of trans people" when no one is.....what's that called Lotus?

Gaslighting?

They do that and use the whole "phobia" thing as a passive-aggressive mind game.

I do fear that some of these assholes are going to molest children. If they want to say that I am "terrified", fine. It is all meant to be a distraction from the main concern: "They are PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children."

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I realize you are very poorly informed on most issues and that you consistently reject truthful information which doesn't confirm your poorly informed biases (see Rittenhouse topic) but on the outside chance that you might change and try to be a better person here are a few links. Sadly, you will probably ignore.

Banned in S.F. Bay area.

Seattle, New York, and Los Angeles have already banned gas connections for all new construction.

There are dozens more and it is all being pushed by climate cultists who ignore this will create MORE emissions and that electricity production already cannot meet current demand due to retarded laws passed by idiotic leftists

You gonna step up and address any of this @LotusBud ?

Or just make some dim-witted remark designed to avoid and deflect from having a proper discussion (that you know you cannot win/already lost)?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Banned in S.F. Bay area.

SHUDDUP ffs .... go change the werld you fucking Ewarrior

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oerdin must live a real special life. He’s here 24/7. Numb to the real world

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just stopped by to see what was going on and found a dozen neg reps from the ped0. The guy has been sitting here alone absolutely seething.
:Awesomeness: You seem to be on the same PLEASE ASS BOX ME! page as Stumpy. Concerned not seething.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
See how they muddy the waters with this nonsensical and disingenuous "phobia" allegation?

Transphobia, homophobia... what next, MAPphobia? Necrophobia?

Kill them all. I'm so done with these oven-dodging fucks and their army of useful idiot degenerates.
I’m saying. Ain’t no one terrified of these degenerate sissy fucks. They just need to stay in their own lane

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is absolutely vile. This is why I will never use public school and I don't even like therapists. Manipulating vulnerable teens with this ghoulish nonscience is beyond disgusting.

This ghoul piece of shit legit calls CPS over parents not using the pronouns the kid wants or using their birth name and he thinks children should ripped from families and shoved in some housing center so they can join the cult and get harmful and irreversible medical interventions without their parents involved.

They are absolute fucking monsters. Destroying young and vulnerable children and destroying families. Destroying schools. Destroying therapy.

We are gonna see a lot of sexual abuse cases and lawsuits from people who were allowed to transition as minors. They silence all this now and you have to specifically look for it (and there are a lot of detransitioners who did this as minors and are speaking out and being abused by activists) but the amount of people being destroyed by this is going to be very high.

The left is committing suicide with this. This is the issue that will wreck them. And they'll forever be the side that preyed on and abused children and fought to do it.

Keep screen shots of everyone you see supporting this now and defending it because they are gonna be denying it later claiming they never supported this....after years of attacking people who fought it. The internet never forgets. They should NEVER be allowed to vote ever again considering they are so partisan stupid and full of hatred that they don't even care if they are severely and permanently harming children and Destroying women's rights.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This is absolutely vile. This is why I will never use public school and I don't even like therapists. Manipulating vulnerable teens with this ghoulish nonscience is beyond disgusting.

This ghoul piece of shit legit calls CPS over parents not using the pronouns the kid wants or using their birth name and he thinks children should ripped from families and shoved in some housing center so they can join the cult and get harmful and irreversible medical interventions without their parents involved.

They are absolute fucking monsters. Destroying young and vulnerable children and destroying families. Destroying schools. Destroying therapy.

We are gonna see a lot of sexual abuse cases and lawsuits from people who were allowed to transition as minors. They silence all this now and you have to specifically look for it (and there are a lot of detransitioners who did this as minors and are speaking out and being abused by activists) but the amount of people being destroyed by this is going to be very high.

The left is committing suicide with this. This is the issue that will wreck them. And they'll forever be the side that preyed on and abused children and fought to do it.

Keep screen shots of everyone you see supporting this now and defending it because they are gonna be denying it later claiming they never supported this....after years of attacking people who fought it. The internet never forgets. They should NEVER be allowed to vote ever again considering they are so partisan stupid and full of hatred that they don't even care if they are severely and permanently harming children and Destroying women's rights.

Are you honestly going to sit there and say there are no pervs in private schools? And of course you believe there are no CON pervs, or Christian pervs. I can't even...