Melting down over drag queens

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Funny how that works, if it was an allegation she didn't like, nothing short of several different credible, mainstream, peer reviewed sources would suffice, before she even considered acknowledging it.

Because it's dirt on Drumppppffff though, she'd swear that graffiti scrawled on the walls in her local gender neutral bathroom was gospel truth.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Weird, because you had 7 years to prove it and a bunch of itchy-triggered bureaucrats desparate to perp walk him for any little thing, and the BEST they could do was a Soros prosecutor going after him for paying off a hooker, and that was at the height of the metoo movement before feminists shat the bed on that one.

Now, the 14 year old thing, that is a new one. got any proof of that?

It was an accusations from a long time ago that couldn't be confirmed. Absolutely no evidence and the woman backed out.

We should completely ignore all the sexual abuse being done and perpetuated by democrats though and put Trump (or any and every republican who gets accused) in prison without question though.

Ashley Biden literally wrote in her diary how she suffers because of her father forcing her to take "inappropriate showers" with him when she was a child. But that's fine because he is a Democrat and they are allowed to abuse children.

Democrat supporters have openly said that Biden could have raped 100 women, raped their own daughter and they'd still vote for him over Trump

They project their sociopathy and total disregard of humanity onto us and they demand we act on a simple accusation....with zero evidence...when its obvious there is politcal motives to LIE...because they are authoritarians who don't regard actual justice.

Its entirely political. They want to see opposition locked up with no evidence or fair trial so their bags of shit can get "power". If democrats had all the power, rape would be overlooked and ignored unless it was someone who threatened their power and then it would be an empty way to imprison someone.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Funny how that works, if it was an allegation she didn't like, nothing short of several different credible, mainstream, peer reviewed sources would suffice, before she even considered acknowledging it.

Because it's dirt on Drumppppffff though, she'd swear that graffiti scrawled on the walls in her local gender neutral bathroom was gospel truth.

Exactly. If it's a fact like that boy in a skirt who raped a girl in the ass....she ignores it. Won't say a thing.

If it's just an accusation against any republican....it's gospel truth and you can't tell her otherwise.

That's how you know they've dehumanized people.....they no longer care about the truth or true justice. It's all about politcs.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Weird, because you had 7 years to prove it and a bunch of itchy-triggered bureaucrats desparate to perp walk him for any little thing, and the BEST they could do was a Soros prosecutor going after him for paying off a hooker, and that was at the height of the metoo movement before feminists shat the bed on that one.

As Stumpy.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
One has to wonder why do these degenerate faggots want elementary school kids to sign up for adult gay sex apps? I think the answer is obvious. It is because they are ped0s who want to rape children.

Thay are PLEASE ASS BOX ME! these kids !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Throw them in prison!!!!!!!!!! Vote republican to end the child abuse!!!!!!!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Exactly. If it's a fact like that boy in a skirt who raped a girl in the ass....she ignores it. Won't say a thing.

If it's just an accusation against any republican....it's gospel truth and you can't tell her otherwise.

That's how you know they've dehumanized people.....they no longer care about the truth or true justice. It's all about politcs.
She's one of the unfortunate souls that Yuri Bezmenov described.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

that is exactly how scum like her work. They have no integrity whatsoever and will change the rules to ensure the results they want are realized

this is why I have zero respect for low life vermin scum libtards like lotus and those other creeps who ran out of here crying

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Thay are PLEASE ASS BOX ME! these kids !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Throw them in prison!!!!!!!!!! Vote republican to end the child abuse!!!!!!!!!

You can't stop child abuse by voting for party.

What needs to happen is citizens realizing their power to direct the system.

On a legal level in many states, not affirming your child's "gender" or "sexuality" is child abuse. THAT has to change.

The answer is taking back government on a local level. Getting on school boards and harrassing state reps. Involvement. Advocacy. Lots and lots of fussing. Making sure it's exposed. Taking back language. Rejecting the cult doctrine.

NEVER bow down.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lotusbutt loves to lie (see Kyle Rittenhouse thread) and pretends that accusations, no matter how little evidence or with obvious untruth to them, have to be true if it is against someone she dislikes. If it is against someone she likes for what ever retarded reason then no amount of evidence will convince her. She is just a dishonest piece of shit like that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That guy described morons like lotus and sea to a tee

This whole process started here in the US as far back as the 60s.

I even see the messaging in the music and entertainment I consumed growing up.

Glad I've always been more of a lone wolf sort. I've never in my life been a follower....sometimes to a fault but here I'm grateful that I've always been more of a leader and helper than some insecure follower who never developed a strong sense of self.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
doods that dress like ladies isn't roight .. in factual it's odd , or is it a case of eating cows in India ?

chin.gif

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Dove please watch...

From 30 minutes and 40 seconds onward until the end... Lady C starts off mildly enough but absolutely goes apeshit... she was a child forced to be lobotomised and have male hormones injected into her when she was a kid...

This is a very good video.... she goes rabid at teachers forcing this gender ideology on kids.... omg, I have never seen her this het up before but she KNOWS what they are doing fucking up the heads of little kids .....

Also people like CBT are actually transvestites.

Until men have the full procedure of losing their male organs, they should be viewed as transvestites not transsexuals... I hope you do watch it before cancel culture comes along and has it taken down...

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It isn't difficult to realise where this particular tactic orginates from...."anti-semitism" has been used to stifle dissent and stir up guilt in the opposition for centuries.

White people are the new Jews according to Lady C... if you have the patience watch he latest youtube.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She ignored every single point made and changed the topic entirely.

We are not pushing "Christain" or "con" perverts to have access to children to teach the children sexual identity politcs. Or any religious or politcal ideology.

She either isn't even understanding the problem and not caring to or she's flat out gaslighting.

Their biggest problem is they don't see human beings anymore. They see politcs and tools. Children are human beings....they see tools to foster some world they think they want. They don't see little human beings with their OWN needs and individuality.

98-99 % of people don't understand what is really going on about xyy and other anomalies in chromosomes and hormone imbalances....

I just found out one of my brothers girlfriend's son wants to transition and one of my cousins has a cross dressing friend who probably wants to transition (but I am not sure about that, I haven't pried that far yet) so now this is even in my own extended family.

The problem is forcing ideology on children while they are still sexually neutral BEFORE puberty like they did to Lady C who was born with deformed genitals and forced her to be brought up a boy.... and 73 years ago when she was born they didn't even know what chromosomes were... they hadn't discovered them yet.

Last edited: