Member Map!

Longinus

No One Sings Me Lullabyes
I'm still in northern California (Sacramento area). I spend time in West L..A. And visit some friends in Reno and Las Vegas. Love the warm weather and enjoy fine, classic restaurants.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
depends on where I need to be. Glad this shit is open again though!

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
Bummed I lost that lifetime elite status though.

Miss-P

Factory Bastard
Australia, and not proud of it. This place is full of Bogans and idiots.

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Australia, and not proud of it. This place is full of Bogans and idiots.
Could be worse, the good old US of A is full of rednecks and morons.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
Thanks grimm, I dont mind throwing in a few bucks to support this hole though. Its nostalgic and shit being back.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Thanks grimm, I dont mind throwing in a few bucks to support this hole though. Its nostalgic and shit being back.
No dough needed for Elite, I think the catch is reach 300 posts. I would think a "Lifetime Elite Status" would be honored though lol.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
No dough needed for Elite, I think the catch is reach 300 posts. I would think a "Lifetime Elite Status" would be honored though lol.
It was a long time ago for winning the death pool. I won thanks to Whitney Houston. #crack

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
It was a long time ago for winning the death pool. I won thanks to Whitney Houston. #crack
Sounds rigged man, being Jesus and all. For all we know you sent Death to fulfill your destiny of becoming Lifetime Elite.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
It was time for Whitney to go. Also, I thought Black History month would surely get me the win. I haven't put out my list for next year though but I have a dictator on it.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Too funny, picturing a smoking Jesus ordering a kill list Thrill

Krieg

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

Top Bottom