Merica is hooked on drugs.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
At the top of the news every morning. This morning it was about Meth in Fresno Ca. Yesterday it was about OxyContin in Coal county. Heroin use and addiction in San Francisco. Virtually every public park in the city is full of junkies. Hard drugs are rampant. What about legal prescription drugs, that many are hooked on. It’s no wonder Merica is on its ass. Most are asleep, or too fucked up to care. The truth is how the drug trade fucks up the small Countries to the south. Nothing new about this. It’s been going on for years. Is there a solution? There is only one.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Merica is hooked on drugs.
The youngsters in America need to be hooked on phonics and learn to read.
.I've noticed here that many of the younger poster can't read.
You can splain thins to them over and over but they have no comprehension of the written word.
They just continue repeating the few simple phrases they know like parrot puppets.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
At the top of the news every morning. This morning it was about Meth in Fresno Ca. Yesterday it was about OxyContin in Coal county. Heroin use and addiction in San Francisco. Virtually every public park in the city is full of junkies. Hard drugs are rampant. What about legal prescription drugs, that many are hooked on. It’s no wonder Merica is on its ass. Most are asleep, or too fucked up to care. The truth is how the drug trade fucks up the small Countries to the south. Nothing new about this. It’s been going on for years. Is there a solution? There is only one.

You can't come up with a solution until you've identified the root cause, imo.

Why are Americans so miserable that they want to check out with drugs?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
HQQj9fI.gif

UOoyQNx.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

My theory is that the root cause is the demise of the traditional American family. Children who are neglected and/or abused are more likely to have complex PTSD, which makes you more susceptible to pain med addiction.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I did t even mention booze. I like having a Tequila, smoking a joint at the end of most days. I have found that exercising hard and pushing it, I can get a real nice endorphin high. Lasts about 10 minutes.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Well well, this board obviously has another Drudge Report addict. Drudge is worse than meth, which is why I read the "news" link titles there at least ten times a day. Lookin' the bold red at the top, then make my way down the three columns.

I've always fantasized about making the news there myself. I'd take multiple pictures of my story there and get them printed on great paper and frame it. Then I'd place it above my framed Army Honorable Discharge certificate and my framed college degree on my badass Wall of Awesome! It has a few other awards and plaques on there too, one of which is the official certificate of The National Honor Society that I won while I was at the Academy - I was the only boarding student in my grade to do it (day students were all there for the college prep education while we boardies were all there to rot in the relentless routine of JROTC).

Anyone here know which member of Flametowne to actually make it to the DR? Brent fucking v. He was shrieking like a middle school bitch at some guy wearing a Trump t-shirt who walked into the generic vape shop Brent slaved at. Talk about landing on the DR on a "high note" ~ derp! It was great to see one of us score that big; I mean, the number of BH readers was nice at its peak, but DR was still huge at that time before Rush died and Drudge secretly sold it to a liberal billionaire...

SSS
- Does Australia have a DR knock-off of some type?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's starting to swing to the other extreme where doctors are being so regulated they cant treat pain with opiates.

That's been starting. I once had a patient who was on suicide watch because her pain wasnt being treated. She was dying. It was disgusting.

So the way they are trying to solve this.....by focusing on the medical feild and trying doctors hands as far as treating dependence is gonna drive more street drug use and cause suicides.

It's a real mess.

I'd like to see the drugs be decriminalized so it stops negatively impacting patients and doctors can actually treat dependence without risking their liscence. People need help, not felonies. Charge people with crimes they commit like theft, whatnot but charging people who are using is not helpful.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I did t even mention booze. I like having a Tequila, smoking a joint at the end of most days. I have found that exercising hard and pushing it, I can get a real nice endorphin high. Lasts about 10 minutes.

Excersize has been a large part of my recovery. Heroin/opiate use will completely wreck your endorphins....the first few years are hard because your brain wants those endorphins and it takes a few years for your brain to make it again. So that comes with really bad depression and anxiety and urges.

Excercising really helps stimulate the production. And dark chocolate. I'll get smoothies with cacao nibs to get that boost. I spent a lot of time in the work out room for that reason.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My theory is that the root cause is the demise of the traditional American family. Children who are neglected and/or abused are more likely to have complex PTSD, which makes you more susceptible to pain med addiction.

But why did the traditional American family go by the wayside? Dig a little deeper.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Excersize has been a large part of my recovery. Heroin/opiate use will completely wreck your endorphins....the first few years are hard because your brain wants those endorphins and it takes a few years for your brain to make it again. So that comes with really bad depression and anxiety and urges.

Excercising really helps stimulate the production. And dark chocolate. I'll get smoothies with cacao nibs to get that boost. I spent a lot of time in the work out room for that reason.
I'm seriously thinking about just getting on espanor/suboxone for the pain killer habit... It seems like the answer to stop yet get on hehe... I know I'll be taking it for the rest of my life but life's too short anyway...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

But why did the traditional American family go by the wayside? Dig a little deeper.

Because of you leftists. Feminists have been railing against the nuclear family for decades and pressuring women to be career minded and reject traditional values, in order to become independent and show that they don't need men in their lives.

Then of course there's the LGBT movement, which promotes "alternative" lifestyle choices and regards the traditional family unit as old and outdated.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I would’ve thought prescription drugs if anything? Having virtually the whole nation thinking that’s it’s okay to use prescription drugs prescribed by a doctor all because situation life is a wee tough, just doesn’t seem right. A recipe for disaster. Maybe that’s the root of the problem. Prescription drugs being the gateway drug as such for harder drugs down the line?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm seriously thinking about just getting on espanor/suboxone for the pain killer habit... It seems like the answer to stop yet get on hehe... I know I'll be taking it for the rest of my life but life's too short anyway...

Please do it, Shamp.

But be aware withdrawal from suboxone is horrific.....so if you get on stay on or map out a wean plan.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I would’ve thought prescription drugs if anything? Having virtually the whole nation thinking that’s it’s okay to use prescription drugs prescribed by a doctor all because situation life is a wee tough, just doesn’t seem right. A recipe for disaster. Maybe that’s the root of the problem. Prescription drugs being the gateway drug as such for harder drugs down the line?

This issue is a bit deeper than that. Doctors give opiates for pain and sometimes they are needed for a long enough period to create a dependence. And then because of regulations, doctors can only give so many so they cant just wean people off. They will cut people off suddenly and it drives them to street drugs. Than once they do that.....no doctors will treat them.

But you can go to rehab and get a medical detox.

Its fucking retarded. Just inform patients about dependence and have a care plan ready to manage it. Have them sign a contract and take drug tests.

There are ways to manage this opiate issue with out resorting to practicing primitive and inhumane medicine.

They can just medically detox people when it's time to get them off the pain killers. It takes like 3 days!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Because of you leftists. Feminists have been railing against the nuclear family for decades and pressuring women to be career minded and reject traditional values, in order to become independent and show that they don't need men in their lives.

Then of course there's the LGBT movement, which promotes "alternative" lifestyle choices and regards the traditional family unit as old and outdated.

:Wrong:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
US (((Big Pharma))) has much to answer for...

I’m sure they will get right on that… in the interim “drug seeking behavior” branded in your medical file has nothing to do with “Big Pharma.”

I have rotator cuff tendinopathy (extremely painful when it’s triggered) from pitching for a solid 12 years and chose physical therapy over pain meds for obvious reasons. Many people don’t comply with their doctor recommendations and that is no ones fault but their own.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Please do it, Shamp.

But be aware withdrawal from suboxone is horrific.....so if you get on stay on or map out a wean plan.
I'm scared for my liver what with the paracetamol and tbh it would be good for stopping me wanting the other pills too... I should've listened to people when they said I should'nt start using codeine for a good sleep which then turned into excuse after excuse to buy them =( I've never taken heroin in my life because it's scary and dirty but an opiod is an opiod... It's like people who take coke mocking crackheads yet they're only a spoon away from it themselves...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

This issue is a bit deeper than that. Doctors give opiates for pain and sometimes they are needed for a long enough period to create a dependence. And then because of regulations, doctors can only give so many so they cant just wean people off. They will cut people off suddenly and it drives them to street drugs. Than once they do that.....no doctors will treat them.

Its fucking retarded. Just inform patients about dependence and have a care plan ready to manage it. Have them sign a contract and take drug tests.

There are ways to manage this opiate issue with out resorting to practicing primitive and inhumane medicine.

They can just medically detox people when it's time to get them off the pain killers. It takes like 3 days!
Yeah…I don’t use doctors all that much. They come in handy for referrals and for sutures. Fin cuts and brow cuts etc. I have a distaste for medication and mostly rely on natural remedies from the herb garden. But I have a clean bill of health, so I’ve never been in a position to need specific medication.

The overall point being, doctors make money prescribing drugs, as do the chemists.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah…I don’t use doctors all that much. They come in handy for referrals and for sutures. Fin cuts and brow cuts etc. I have a distaste for medication and mostly rely on natural remedies from the herb garden. But I have a clean bill of health, so I’ve never been in a position to need specific medication.

The overall point being, doctors make money prescribing drugs, as do the chemists.

I go Eastern medicine when I’m injured in addition to being under a doctor’s orders… I have this old Chinese man who barely speaks English and has me stuck out my tongue to diagnose my ailments. It’s wild.

Herbs, Accupuncture and cupping, and chiropractic are mandatory for me when I go down. The only down side is most insurance doesn’t cover this, but you get discounts when you pay cash.

I’m surprised with the amount of surfing you do that you don’t have shoulder issues. But I played multiple high impact sports through college in addition to swimming, so that could be the biggest culprit.

Cheers to good health!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I go Eastern medicine when I’m injured in addition to being under a doctor’s orders… I have this old Chinese man who barely speaks English and has me stuck out my tongue to diagnose my ailments. It’s wild.

Herbs, Accupuncture and cupping, and chiropractic are mandatory for me when I go down. The only down side is most insurance doesn’t cover this, but you get discounts when you pay cash.

I’m surprised with the amount of surfing you do that you don’t have shoulder issues. But I played multiple high impact sports through college in addition to swimming, so that could be the biggest culprit.

Cheers to good health!
I love Eastern alternatives, as long as it’s not rhino horn or tiger dick!

I’ve never had shoulder issues, but a lot of my mates have. I have knee meniscus issues from tearing my knee sideways in a freaky accident. I was surfing a wave through the shorebreak,when the wave had washback from a previous wave coming off a very slopey shoreline. As I was coming off the top (re-entry), the two waves met and I had no tension on my front leg. It was so sore!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Cheers to good health!
I love Eastern alternatives, as long as it’s not rhino horn or tiger dick!!

DEAD

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Cheers to good health!

I’ve never had shoulder issues, but a lot of my mates have. I have knee meniscus issues from tearing my knee sideways in a freaky accident. I was surfing a wave through the shorebreak,when the wave had washback from a previous wave coming off a very slopey shoreline. As I was coming off the top (re-entry), the two waves met and I had no tension on my front leg. It was so sore!

that is a serious injury… the meniscus is a small padding about as thick as a slice of bologna and keeps your leg bones from wearing each other down at the knee

I’m sorry… did it require surgery?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Cheers to good health!

that is a serious injury… the meniscus is a small padding about as thick as a slice of bologna and keeps your leg bones from wearing each other down at the knee

I’m sorry… did it require surgery?
No…because I’ve heard mixed reports on surgery. What I did was take up longboard skateboarding to strength the ligaments and surrounding muscle. My theory was that by pushing off the front leg, particularly when the back leg was gaining speed, it was like a partial rep. A partial rep with full body weight is a strengthening technique. 8 months later I was 90% alright. It’s niggly only when I do radical stuff on the board. Pig-dogging is not too good for it on my backhand, like this…

4XAAHsC.jpg