Message from The POTUS, bitches!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
us-pres.gif

President Biden
@POTUS

"I spoke today with President Xi to offer good wishes to the Chinese people for Lunar New Year. I also shared concerns about Beijing’s economic practices, human rights abuses, and coercion of Taiwan. I told him I will work with China when it benefits the American people."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay?

So what about all the jobs he ripped away from citizens and how he redeployed troops to the middle east and made insulin unaffordable?

That's all good because he had a mundane convo with a communist leader of a country that unleashed a plague?

So basically he hasnt done shit. And this "message" is just him saying fucking nothing.

Jim Crow Joe has also said that he was endorsed by the NAACP twice, that he opposes legalizing weed, opposes same sex marriage and said he doesnt want his kids in a racist jungle.

So what is important about this shallow blather?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
us-pres.gif

President Biden
@POTUS

"I spoke today with President Xi to offer good wishes to the Chinese people for Lunar New Year. I also shared concerns about Beijing’s economic practices, human rights abuses, and coercion of Taiwan. I told him I will work with China when it benefits the American people."
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Did he choke on Winnie The Pooh's dik while saying that?

Has hunter collected pops money from China yet?

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lol. It's a strong statement. I just wanted to make a point.
I love the misery of you idiots.
How's the impeachment thing going for Trumpy?
tenor.gif

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
tenor.gif

Someone is going to shove a stake into your wheelchair one day and you'll flip forward like a heaping mound of manure then get brained by something as innocuous as a cat-tail or river reed....

....and I'll be laughing just as I've always laughed at you.

You've never in your entire life been classed as a man. You're a pathetic waste of oxygen and carbon.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
tenor.gif

Someone is going to shove a stake into your wheelchair one day and you'll flip forward like a heaping mound of manure then get brained by something as innocuous as a cat-tail or river reed....

You've never in your entire life been classed as a man. You're a pathetic waste of oxygen and carbon.
Have fun with your delusions.
Didn't you say the world was ending a few months ago?
Lulz

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
tenor.gif

Lulz

I mentioned how the world would end as we know it... people like you will take the mRNA poison and start dying in droves...it's not all bad.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
tenor.gif

Lulz

I mentioned how the world would end as we know it... people like you will take the mRNA poison and start dying in droves...it's not all bad.

Naw. Hermaphrodite smokers with lung cancer go first. Would you last meal include freeze dried Tilapia?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
tenor.gif

Lulz

Naw. Hermaphrodite smokers with lung cancer go first. Would you last meal include freeze dried Tilapia?

You should read more and post less...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
tenor.gif

Lulz

Too bad pedophiles like you aren't going first

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
tenor.gif

Lulz

Yet I still draw breath.
Nothing worse than freeze dried food, gotta say..
Good luck with it-

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Still waiting for the point and how this was a "strong statement"

I just see political lip service. He said absolutely nothing.

This why people vote to fuck over the country. They are easily led around by words and are not impacted by what these shitbags do.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
tenor.gif

Lulz

Yet I still draw breath.
Good luck with it-

You've never eaten freeze dried food before. You were fed those testosterone thwarting MRE's..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

This why people vote to fuck over the country. They are easily led around by words.
Lol!
Look who's talking.
Or, better than that, look who isn't!
Trumpy! Baha

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There is absolutely ZERO new knowledge gained from that message.

It's just his stupid duty to blather out something that sounds good considering the controversy and issues surrounding Biden and the CCP.

He did not say anything here. This is lip service nonsense from a well known establishment liar.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This why people vote to fuck over the country. They are easily led around by words.
Lol!
Look who's talking.
Trumpy! Baha

Are you proud of yourself for being this mindless?

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
tenor.gif

Lulz

Yet I still draw breath.
Good luck with it-

You've never eaten freeze dried food before. You were fed those testosterone thwarting MRE's..
Not just MRE's.
The freeze dried peaches are good if you want to get constipated for two days.
Reconstituted FD food is like eating worms.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Lol!
Look who's talking.
Trumpy! Baha

Are you proud of yourself for being this mindless?
Hey, whatever you want to believe.
It's a wonderful thing the drama is dead, now.
Except for Trumpy getting raked over the coals.
Epic-

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
@POTUS:

"When I took office three weeks ago, America didn’t have a plan or enough supplies to vaccinate most of the country. But my team got right to work, and as of today, we’ve increased weekly vaccine shipments by nearly 30% and purchased enough vaccines to vaccinate all Americans."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@POTUS:

"When I took office three weeks ago, America didn’t have a plan or enough supplies to vaccinate most of the country. But my team got right to work, and as of today, we’ve increased weekly vaccine shipments by nearly 30% and purchased enough vaccines to vaccinate all Americans."

That is completely factually false though.

Also 3 weeks ago 70k people had jobs that dont now AND the country wasnt at war. And 3 weeks ago insulin was affordable and gas was lower.

But yeah believe a pig who has always lied.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
@POTUS:

Also 3 weeks ago 70k people had jobs that dont now AND the country wasnt at war. And 3 weeks ago insulin was affordable and gas was lower.

Here's a *BOOM*
Prove it-

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@POTUS:

LOL! As if that geriatric fucktard kicked into alzheimer high gear and started cranking out vaccines! :ROFL3:

Anyway, that Saint Trump for the vaccines! :rightON:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@POTUS:

Speaking of war, how many deferments did dementia joe get? 4 or 5? Maybe bozo remembers from his tours on KP duty! :LOL2:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@POTUS:

Here's a *BOOM*
Prove it-

So you dont bother knowing what these people actually do in office?