Message from The POTUS, bitches!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@POTUS:

"When I took office three weeks ago, America didn’t have a plan or enough supplies to vaccinate most of the country. But my team got right to work, and as of today, we’ve increased weekly vaccine shipments by nearly 30% and purchased enough vaccines to vaccinate all Americans."

That is completely factually false though.

Also 3 weeks ago 70k people had jobs that dont now AND the country wasnt at war. And 3 weeks ago insulin was affordable and gas was lower.

But yeah believe a pig who has always lied.
Here's a *BOOM*
Prove it-

So you dont bother knowing what these people actually do in office?
All bozo sees is the D. And bozo likes the D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@POTUS:

"When I took office three weeks ago, America didn’t have a plan or enough supplies to vaccinate most of the country. But my team got right to work, and as of today, we’ve increased weekly vaccine shipments by nearly 30% and purchased enough vaccines to vaccinate all Americans."

That is completely factually false though.

Also 3 weeks ago 70k people had jobs that dont now AND the country wasnt at war. And 3 weeks ago insulin was affordable and gas was lower.

But yeah believe a pig who has always lied.
Here's a *BOOM*
Prove it-

So you dont bother knowing what these people actually do in office?
All bozo sees is the D. And bozo likes the D!

One should never vote for the D!

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
@POTUS:

"I see enormous pain in this country. A lot of folks are out of work. A lot of folks are going hungry, staring at the ceiling at night wondering, “What am I going to do tomorrow?” That’s why I’m urging Congress to pass the American Rescue Plan and deliver much-needed relief.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
"

Biden is like an onshore breeze during a hot summer day.
Refreshing.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@POTUS:

"I see enormous pain in this country. A lot of folks are out of work. A lot of folks are going hungry, staring at the ceiling at night wondering, “What am I going to do tomorrow?” That’s why I’m urging Congress to pass the American Rescue Plan and deliver much-needed relief.
"

Refreshing.
LOL, do you clean him up before you suck him off? Or you just a dirty gurl like that?

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
@POTUS:

"

Refreshing.
LOL, do you clean him up before you suck him off? Or you just a dirty gurl like that?
ha ha

This next one comes from Richard Blumenthal
Senior Senator from the Great State of Connecticut.
@SenBlumenthal:

"Trump’s final Jan 6 tweet—“these are the things that happen” when he loses—is an unmistakable signal & warning that he’s ready to mobilize again. He continues to fuel & inflame domestic terrorism, weaponizing it as a political force for the future."

He kills him like this daily.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay?

So what about all the jobs he ripped away from citizens and how he redeployed troops to the middle east and made insulin unaffordable?

That's all good because he had a mundane convo with a communist leader of a country that unleashed a plague?

So basically he hasnt done shit. And this "message" is just him saying fucking nothing.

Jim Crow Joe has also said that he was endorsed by the NAACP twice, that he opposes legalizing weed, opposes same sex marriage and said he doesnt want his kids in a racist jungle.

So what is important about this shallow blather?
So all these homeless people living on America's streets the last several years were put their by Joe, like retroactively or some kinda sci fi shit?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@POTUS:

"

Refreshing.

They are out of work because of democrat Covid lockdowns and Bidens EO to can the Keystone.

Are you serious with this?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay?

So what about all the jobs he ripped away from citizens and how he redeployed troops to the middle east and made insulin unaffordable?

That's all good because he had a mundane convo with a communist leader of a country that unleashed a plague?

So basically he hasnt done shit. And this "message" is just him saying fucking nothing.

Jim Crow Joe has also said that he was endorsed by the NAACP twice, that he opposes legalizing weed, opposes same sex marriage and said he doesnt want his kids in a racist jungle.

So all these homeless people living on America's streets the last several years were put their by Joe, like retroactively or some kinda sci fi shit?

You need to take a moment to educate yourself on what local/state government is and what it does and also what federal government is and what it does.

I never said Joe Crow was directly responsible for homelessness. I said failed democrat policies are.

Those pictures you posted? Those were DEMOCRAT states. Meaning they have been subject to decades worth of bad democrat policies. A nasty combo of federal and state democrat policies.

Instead of jumping on bandwagons, why dont you take some time to get properly informed? Because I've noticed that you question mark many points made regarding the impact of policies and the history of the shitbags in office. As well as references to Trump policies .....most of which you likely dont even know about because your corporate media handlers would rather drive the country into civil war than report objective facts.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
@POTUS:

"

Refreshing.

They are out of work because of democrat Covid lockdowns and Bidens EO to can the Keystone.

Necessary lockdowns and not everywhere.
You can tell the states without protocols because Covid is running rampant.
Usually conservative states.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@POTUS:

"

Refreshing.
ha ha

This next one comes from Richard Blumenthal
Senior Senator from the Great State of Connecticut.
@SenBlumenthal:

"Trump’s final Jan 6 tweet—“these are the things that happen” when he loses—is an unmistakable signal & warning that he’s ready to mobilize again. He continues to fuel & inflame domestic terrorism, weaponizing it as a political force for the future."

He kills him like this daily.
LOL! You eat the diaper too!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Okay?

You cunt libtards run 100% of california, FIX IT BITCH!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@POTUS:

"

Refreshing.

Usually? illinois was locked the fuck down for months and it didnt fix us. Same with cali. PWN3D!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@POTUS:

"

Refreshing.

well, you often have Orange lips :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@POTUS:

"

Refreshing.

Usually? illinois was locked the fuck down for months and it didnt fix us. Same with cali. PWN3D!

Worked HERE !!

PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@POTUS:

"

Refreshing.

well, you often have Orange lips :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:
LULZ! Looks who's trying out to be bozo's pivot man! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@POTUS:

"

Refreshing.

Worked HERE !!

PWN3D!
Oh really? What shithole is that? Not that it matters cause the assertion is "mostly con states" and I named 2 that have had covid running rampant in spite of draconian lockdowns. KA-POWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@POTUS:

"

Refreshing.

It's actually democrat states with lock downs where the infection rates are high.

So I have no idea how you got that. Also, there is absolutely no evidence that lock downs were effective. Even the dumb fuck W.H.O said this.

All the lockdowns accomplished was destroying hundreds of thousands of small businesses, cause suicides and drive up substance abuse. Oh and it also caused a lot of medical suffering from when everyone's "elective" medical care was postponed.

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@POTUS:

"

Refreshing.

Worked HERE !!

PWN3D!
Oh really? What shithole is that? Not that it matters cause the assertion is "mostly con states" and I named 2 that have had covid running rampant in spite of draconian lockdowns. KA-POWN3D!

I'm not in America :rightON:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@POTUS:

"

Refreshing.

Worked HERE !!

PWN3D!

I'm not in America :rightON:
Tard, I didnt ask what state you were in. PWN3D!

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lol. Trump is getting creamed.
He could get convicted.
I doubt it will happen,
But oh man, if it does..

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! If Trump gets convicted, I'll leave this place forever. And you dont even have to bet a fukin thing, pussy. Now go eat sum nigger jizz! :LOL2:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol. It's a strong statement. I just wanted to make a point.
I love the misery of you idiots.
How's the impeachment thing going for Trumpy?
tenor.gif

Someone is going to shove a stake into your wheelchair one day and you'll flip forward like a heaping mound of manure then get brained by something as innocuous as a cat-tail or river reed....

....and I'll be laughing just as I've always laughed at you.

You've never in your entire life been classed as a man. You're a pathetic waste of oxygen and carbon.

Listen to Dinky Dianna talking about being a man? Sorry DD you are truly a laugh