Meth and Cocaine should be legal

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
If you disagree with drugs being legal you are a communist that wants to kick in the door of capitalism and steal the fruits of someone else's labor

Admit it, even if they paid taxes you would not be okay with it because it's a MORAL crime and you want to force your own morality onto someone even if that means going against the free market

wlujq2.png

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I think all drugs should be legal, adults should be able to fuck themselves up if they wish and they do so??? The war on drugs is ridiculous, US handing out 80 years for 1kilo of weed is a crime in itself! The worst drug there is is alcohol IMO, it costs the UK a ridiculous amount of money for starters, main cause of the suicide epidemic in white males, 4 pals I've lost in a few years, that why I hate teasing that prick on here but he deserves it! Barry Angus in May, Gus my bro! Happiest guy ever, drank too much and depression got him, folk need to stop telling men things like man up or job snobs etc...
Gus Angus haha n his wee twirly tache hahaha fuckin legend! He got shot in the eye with a 2.2 air gun, so his eye was like that,
ErQ4xOK.jpg