White Cops On Meth.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
White cops are also in gangs. Are they all ? Not sure yet, but I bet Chauvin was in one.

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) – A new report has found that the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
in which members are encouraged to engage in violent behavior and misconduct.

The report, conducted by researchers at Loyola Marymount University’s School of Law, profiled 18 secret subgroups which “foster a culture of violence and escalate uses of force against community members.”

Several of groups were described as gangs in which members have a common tattoo and perform rituals which “create a culture of celebrating the use of lethal force in the line of duty.”

The report, published Tuesday by the school’s Center For Juvenile Law & Policy, was based on internal affairs interviews of deputies, internal memos and other sources.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
White people hating white people because some black people claim that’s the new “in thing” is pathetic & hysterical simultaneously

admin is still a fag tho

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Neighbors Stunned To Hear Long Branch Cop Christopher Walls Accused Of Building Meth Lab In His Home

All White Cops are Meth Addicts.

It would be interesting to know how many corrupt cops there are. The former head cop in WA, ( a UK Arseholio ) son, had a meth lab. Australia has a huuugggeee Meth problem.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Neighbors Stunned To Hear Long Branch Cop Christopher Walls Accused Of Building Meth Lab In His Home

All White Cops are Meth Addicts.

It would be interesting to know how many corrupt cops there are. The former head cop in WA, ( a UK Arseholio ) son, had a meth lab. Australia has a huuugggeee Meth problem.
So does America, it's everywhere.