WHITE RIOT!!! IRISH RIOT TAKES OVER DUBLIN

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The police is not saying anything about the attacker and not giving any motives for his actions, but they're adamantly saying there's no terrorism involved.

Seems like a cover up, indeed.

• LOL
Reactions: X

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Ferners suck, man.
...and you know whose to blame for letting them all in over there - that Angela Merkel, that's who - former leader of the conservatives in Germany.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
But giving anyone control over your freedom can only produce classism

I agree.

Would you agree that our freedom ends where another’s begins?

My version of freedom includes walking down the street without a care or fear in the world.

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I agree.

Would you agree that our freedom ends where another’s begins?

My version of freedom includes walking down the street without a care or fear in the world.
So like a utopia , those are built right? And why does freedom have to end , it's your trip , full freedom doesn't have limits? its a tricky question especially when it comes to infringing on others freedoms and beliefs.. hence classism.. So then this is an immigration issue not a censorship issue they need to vet and instill the cultural beliefs to the land they plan to inhabit if they plan on fully incorporating into an already established alternative society..

sorry that feels more like a rant then a response or an answer

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I am of the belief that freedom is the result of a society who can coexist peacefully.
.. Freedom may be a thing which can happen in one's own mind and heart, but when it comes to the more material realm there are more uncontrollable constrains.
.. Assuming you mean in political/social systems, then only if everyone is onboard does that have a chance of working out, and very much good luck there, particularly when there are ridged types like muslims or other conservatives whose moto is "My way or the highway" in the neighborhood.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
So like a utopia , those are built right? And why does freedom have to end , it's your trip , full freedom doesn't have limits? its a tricky question especially when it comes to infringing on others freedoms and beliefs.. hence classism.. So then this is an immigration issue not a censorship issue they need to vet and instill the cultural beliefs to the land they plan to inhabit if they plan on fully incorporating into an already established alternative society..

sorry that feels more like a rant then a response or an answer

Re Utopian society ~ I don’t think one has actually existed yet…

So I googled:

A utopian society is an ideal society that does not exist in reality. Utopian societies are often characterized by benevolent governments that ensure the safety and general welfare of its citizens. Society and its institutions treat all citizens equally and with dignity, and citizens live in safety without fear.

There was a movie Demolition Man that shows the pros and cons of this type of society ~

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
.. Freedom may be a thing which can happen in one's own mind and heart, but when it comes to the more material realm there are more uncontrollable constrains.
.. Assuming you mean in political/social systems, then only if everyone is onboard does that have a chance of working out, and very much good luck there, particularly when there are ridged types like muslims or other conservatives whose moto is "My way or the highway" in the neighborhood.
And there you go again with the conservative bullshit! “My way or the highway.” Like I said, it’s an American trait to think that the whole world revolves around them.
Whoopdeedooo! I rest my case….

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And there you go again with the conservative bullshit! “My way or the highway.” Like I said, it’s an American trait to think that the whole world revolves around them.
Whoopdeedooo! I rest my case….
Whoa. Thought it revolved around your chin