Mexico's Decision to allow Abortions

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yet they're coming here. Mexico is a festering shithole. We need to send them guns.

They got Lotta guns in Mexico...Lokmeer!

A gringo like you wouldn't last more than half a day there Bud!

He'd be decapitated, they shit down his throat and throw him back across the border.
I doubt theyd take the time to deliver me to the US nigger rape whore. I of course have no desire to visit that shithole country. If I did, it wouldnt be unless I could take my guns.

Even with your guns your pussy ass would be taken out. You don't know what a tough situation is, you're just a pussified American whiner.

You, we, won the lottery being born here. All you do is fucking whine, bitch and moan. Punk.
I doubt it. Those assholes dont typically deal with anyone armed and they seldom get hunted.

The fact is though that those people down there are willing to live in whatever shitty circumstances they're in and never push back. The reason we have it good here is because we were founded upon Godly Principals with a Godly sense of morality and justice. Slunts like you are helping to change that though by trying to make America a terd wurld nation. The best example of that is what you see in cali. Miles of bums followed by miles of opulence.

Mexico is a very armed country. Of course they deal with armed men, they are in cartels. They're always armed.

You would disappear in Mexico especially if you tried running that stupid shithole you call a mouth.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yet they're coming here. Mexico is a festering shithole. We need to send them guns.

He'd be decapitated, they shit down his throat and throw him back across the border.
I doubt theyd take the time to deliver me to the US nigger rape whore. I of course have no desire to visit that shithole country. If I did, it wouldnt be unless I could take my guns.

Even with your guns your pussy ass would be taken out. You don't know what a tough situation is, you're just a pussified American whiner.

You, we, won the lottery being born here. All you do is fucking whine, bitch and moan. Punk.
I doubt it. Those assholes dont typically deal with anyone armed and they seldom get hunted.

The fact is though that those people down there are willing to live in whatever shitty circumstances they're in and never push back. The reason we have it good here is because we were founded upon Godly Principals with a Godly sense of morality and justice. Slunts like you are helping to change that though by trying to make America a terd wurld nation. The best example of that is what you see in cali. Miles of bums followed by miles of opulence.

Mexico is a very armed country. Of course they deal with armed men, they are in cartels. They're always armed.

You would disappear in Mexico especially if you tried running that stupid shithole you call a mouth.
No, Mexico is an UNARMED country with only the gubmints and CRIMINALS having arms. Its EXACTLY what we tell YUO cunts America would be like if YUO had your way!!!! KA-POWN3D!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No, Mexico is an UNARMED country with only the gubmints and CRIMINALS having arms. Its EXACTLY what we tell YUO cunts America would be like if YUO had your way!!!! KA-POWN3D!

You don't seem to know Mexico too well or its dangers Lokmeer.

A Lotta people get shot to death there every day.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep, by criminals, josephine. Dumb ass!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It is not, you ignorant fuck.

The
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
was first recognized as a constitutional right under Article 10 of the
However, as part of the
, Article 10 was changed
where-by the right to keep and bear arms was given two separate definitions: the right to keep (derecho a poseer in
) and the right to bear (derecho a portar in Spanish).
The new version of Article 10 specified that citizens were entitled to keep arms (own them) but may only bear them (carry them) among the population in accordance to police regulation.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's a moron. What he doesn't know would feel the Library of Congress.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It is not, you ignorant fuck.

The
was first recognized as a constitutional right under Article 10 of the
However, as part of the
, Article 10 was changed
where-by the right to keep and bear arms was given two separate definitions: the right to keep (derecho a poseer in
) and the right to bear (derecho a portar in Spanish).
The new version of Article 10 specified that citizens were entitled to keep arms (own them) but may only bear them (carry them) among the population in accordance to police regulation.
Sorry cunt, they have ONE SINGLE place where the pleebs can buy weapons ran by the military with very limited selections and its a total shit show to get em. I read all about it years ago. 2 groups have guns, gubmints and criminals. Fukin pleebs are disarmed.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
....perhaps/possibly they could no longer afford not to?

th

Doubled their population in just 40 years.
Better than shipping their
He's a moron. What he doesn't know would feel the Library of Congress.
Can Trump feel your pussay?
Lol...poark always made moar mistakes when the anger took hold too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah.....by cartels and criminals.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Watch the video. Mexican gun ownership is a fucking JOKE!!!!! The largest caliber handgun you can buy is a .380! Fuck, people have been shot in the head with a .380 and the bullet didnt even penetrate their skull! Single shot shotgun for hunters. Whoopdeedoo! It also says that most Mexicans dont even know about this SINGLE and ONLY place you can legally buy a gun in Mexico. Oh yea, you can only buy 200 rounds per year!!! Fuck, I typically buy more than that in a single fucking day!!! When we go shooting on the farm, I might go through 200 rounds in a single gun! The first time I took the Anaconda to the rage, I shot 100 rounds of 44 mag through it!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Watch the video. Mexican gun ownership is a fucking JOKE!!!!! The largest caliber handgun you can buy is a .380! Fuck, people have been shot in the head with a .380 and the bullet didnt even penetrate their skull! Single shot shotgun for hunters. Whoopdeedoo! It also says that most Mexicans dont even know about this SINGLE and ONLY place you can legally buy a gun in Mexico. Oh yea, you can only buy 200 rounds per year!!! Fuck, I typically buy more than that in a single fucking day!!! When we go shooting on the farm, I might go through 200 rounds in a single gun! The first time I took the Anaconda to the rage, I shot 100 rounds of 44 mag through it!

It's literally set up so the people CANT revolt because they are not armed. Only the cartels and corrupt ass government are armed.

So yeah we should have gun runners getting these people armed as fuck and let them fight.