"Missing" woman

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your way only punishes ONE of the irresponsible dipshits. Now that child has to be the burden of an already failing society?

You’re a standup man and I can’t see you ever telling a woman you’re actually in love with to have an abortion… but I’ve seen both sides of this argument. I genuinely believe you love your children… but we aren’t discussing you and yours as much as we aren’t discussing me and mine. These are nameless, faceless many.

I’ve seen decent men trapped by opportunistic skanks and I’ve seen decent women left by men they are in relationships with who dodge the responsibility. It’s almost like a forum of slavery forcing a woman into motherhood with zero repercussions of POS men.
If a woman is to hold all the cards she is to hold all the responsibility for her actions. What's the saying? With great power comes great responsibility?

Again, no one is telling a woman she cannot get an abortion it's just being said that there will be a consequence for ending the life of another human being. I believe this consequence is called homicide in any other context

so you mean if a woman chooses to abort she and the DNA tested/proved father will both face charges?

Where will they face charges exactly?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Your way only punishes ONE of the irresponsible dipshits. Now that child has to be the burden of an already failing society?

You’re a standup man and I can’t see you ever telling a woman you’re actually in love with to have an abortion… but I’ve seen both sides of this argument. I genuinely believe you love your children… but we aren’t discussing you and yours as much as we aren’t discussing me and mine. These are nameless, faceless many.

I’ve seen decent men trapped by opportunistic skanks and I’ve seen decent women left by men they are in relationships with who dodge the responsibility. It’s almost like a forum of slavery forcing a woman into motherhood with zero repercussions of POS men.
If a woman is to hold all the cards she is to hold all the responsibility for her actions. What's the saying? With great power comes great responsibility?

Again, no one is telling a woman she cannot get an abortion it's just being said that there will be a consequence for ending the life of another human being. I believe this consequence is called homicide in any other context

Hollywood called, they want their cheesy writing back.

Abortion is still legal in all 50 states. There is no consequence for not breaking the law.
THe floor boards in your shanty shack called, they want you to join a gym

Hey don't get angry because you choose cheesy movie dialogue and use it to sound smart. No one made you do that, though it is embarrassing I'm sure.
Hey, don't get angry cause you spent all those years in higher learning only to become some government funky who teaches house plants how to absorb water from soil

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Abortion is still legal in all 50 states. There is no consequence for not breaking the law.

Hey don't get angry because you choose cheesy movie dialogue and use it to sound smart. No one made you do that, though it is embarrassing I'm sure.
Hey, don't get angry cause you spent all those years in higher learning only to become some government funky who teaches house plants how to absorb water from soil

Desperate troll is going to post desperately.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

so you mean if a woman chooses to abort she and the DNA tested/proved father will both face charges?
Well, I do believe in this most recent law it is the doctor who is being held to consequence. No?

But, in a situation where a father is on board with an abortion then yes the consequences for the homicide should be equally applicable to both

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

ANd a desperate fat ogre is going to be a desperate fat ogre

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pulling children out of their culture and neighborhoods forcing them to be white so they can get a halfassed public school education is not the answer.

Fatherless children born into poverty are going to breed more toxic corruption. Period.

Funny you should say that considering BLM's very mission statement is to disrupt the nuclear family

and, I hate to tell you this old friend but your first sentence sounds a whole lot like a Karen who is using reverse psychology to keep the little dark kids out of YOUR school district. Just saying

PUMP. THE. BREAKS.

I don’t understand why you keep loping me into BLM. I supported the movement until it became convoluted by Antifa’s involvement and fuck the police.

I was exercising my rights by peacefully protesting for an investigation into what the media reported as a “routine traffic stop.”

When will you get this into that thick fucking skull?

They lump all the opportunists who came out during the protests into the BLM, and refuse to ackowledge that the vast majority of prostestors were peaceful, or that it was the CON element that murdered people in cold blood.
They destroyed several cities.

Opportunists and agents provocateurs did that shit.

BTW, which cities did they destroy?

... and they were "paid" by Democrat filth.

Bullshit. They were paid by people who stood to lose the most from the peaceful protests. Ie, the right.

Which cities were destroyed?

Chicago was pretty fucked up by the Democrat-paid "activists." And the ghetto nogs made a killing looting all them stores ... twice.

... and your gal Kammie Harris started a fund to bail out the paid Democrat activist rioters all across the country, (did you forget about that, dear, or have your betters told you to shut up about that?)

And one of those criminal hate-filled Democrat rioter/activists who was bailed out by Kammie Harris promptly went out and raped a white woman. Did you forget about that too, or is it yet another order by your betters to not talk about that?

I don't know what the fuck makes you think Kamala is my gal. I detest her. But I'm no partidan hack, like you are.

She's on your side, dear. You know, way over there to the Left.

The fact that you think there are only two sides in this mess is proof positive what a narrow thinker you are.

Harris is not way over on the left. She's a centrist regarding working Americans and a massive corporate whore. She's a lying, two-faced, illiberal gaslighter.

In this context, yes, I am quite Manichean. One either stands for Liberty, or one does not.

You do not.

Nor does any registered Democrat in the US in my 1st-amendment-protected political opinion.

It's commendable that you acknowledge that is an opinion.

Gurk is as intelligent as they come around these parts. But like most of us, he will not budge when it comes to politics. I believe we inherit our ideologies genetically tbh. This is why no one will ever find common ground.

I know him. I wasn't being sarcastic. He is the only one of his kind that knows the difference between opinion and fact.

I just find it odd that the right thinks we don’t stand for liberty. I stand for justice and am constantly ridiculed by the goons’ on his side of this argument.

You can’t have liberty without justice…. and order is often devoid of justice.

I’m more philosophical and am constantly ridiculed by Big for being in “outer space” when in fact he wants the judicial system to be mechanic. Unfortunately, justice is an organic process. He struggles to grasp this concept despite being an analytical thinker. I blame his IT career lol

To a conservative liberty mean being a flipping motherfucking asshole with no consequences.
Says the woman who supports murdering a child without consequence merely because it is not as developed as she deems required to be considered worthy of a chance at life

the irony is precious

Is it as precious as that little itty baby none of you people want to take care of once it's born? that precious?
Oh I see. So because some women wants to be irresponsible with her sexuality and people like me do not want to take care of children we didn't bring into this world irresponsibly suddenly homicide becomes an acceptable practice

glad we had this talk

You are talking to heartless ghouls who care about looking smart in their partisan politics than they do about human life and dignity.

Any women who equate abortion with "women's right" are ignorant, brainwashed twits who cant be reasoned with. Their lips are welded to the boots of the patriarchy.

Imagine being so dumb you think modern men just want you to have their children and "drain" their resources.

Abortion was decided BY men and FOR men. But you cant expect women who cheer on the eraser of women by reducing us to an identity that any man can adopt and legally allow predators to have access to women and girls to understand any of this.

Their brains are filled with media pushed messages (Sex and the City and Handmaid Tail idiocy) and thought stoppers. So asking them to think deeper impacts them like a grave insult and their trigger gets pulled.

I'm telling you. They are the best corporate marketing campaign and they do it for free on the backs of other women.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well, I do believe in this most recent law it is the doctor who is being held to consequence. No?

But, in a situation where a father is on board with an abortion then yes the consequences for the homicide should be equally applicable to both

Wait.....you think they actually read the bill?

LULZ.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

ANd a desperate fat ogre is going to be a desperate fat ogre

so angry

bwaaaa hahahahahahahaha

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

it’s not being upheld… they were going to enable people to file lawsuits against the accused at $10,000 per head

My bigger issue is that birth control needs to be available to every female and your side just fucked the planned parenthood budget.

But my BIGGEST issue is a woman under 35 cannot be sterilized at will.

So now my question to you is why does society want us ALL to be able to reproduce? Your side will NEVER
remove God from their political agenda, so you are the biggest culprits in this issue.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

it’s not being upheld… they were going to enable people to file lawsuits against the accused at $10,000 per head

My bigger issue is that birth control needs to be available to every female and your side just fucked the planned parenthood budget.

So now my question to you is why does society want us ALL to be able to reproduce? Your side will NEVER
remove God from their political agenda, so you are the biggest culprits in this issue.
The majority of planned parenthood money went to providing abortion services or do you truly believe a pack of condoms costs as much as a medical procedure

And last I checked abstinence when one is not ready for the responsibility of parenting is still free

Murder is not a viable option to curb irresponsibility

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The majority of planned parenthood money went to providing abortion services or do you truly believe a pack of condoms costs as much as a medical procedure

And last I checked abstinence when one is not ready for the responsibility of parenting is still free

Murder is not a viable option to curb irresponsibility

PP is exploiting and abusing the poor. Period. Its wealthy elites making billions off spreading deceptive info and pushing abortion on working/poor women.

You see abortion mills in lower income areas.....and fertility clinics in wealthier ones. It's literally everything about capitalism they claim to oppose.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pulling children out of their culture and neighborhoods forcing them to be white so they can get a halfassed public school education is not the answer.

Fatherless children born into poverty are going to breed more toxic corruption. Period.

Funny you should say that considering BLM's very mission statement is to disrupt the nuclear family

and, I hate to tell you this old friend but your first sentence sounds a whole lot like a Karen who is using reverse psychology to keep the little dark kids out of YOUR school district. Just saying

PUMP. THE. BREAKS.

I don’t understand why you keep loping me into BLM. I supported the movement until it became convoluted by Antifa’s involvement and fuck the police.

I was exercising my rights by peacefully protesting for an investigation into what the media reported as a “routine traffic stop.”

They lump all the opportunists who came out during the protests into the BLM, and refuse to ackowledge that the vast majority of prostestors were peaceful, or that it was the CON element that murdered people in cold blood.

Bullshit. They were paid by people who stood to lose the most from the peaceful protests. Ie, the right.

Chicago was pretty fucked up by the Democrat-paid "activists." And the ghetto nogs made a killing looting all them stores ... twice.

... and your gal Kammie Harris started a fund to bail out the paid Democrat activist rioters all across the country, (did you forget about that, dear, or have your betters told you to shut up about that?)

And one of those criminal hate-filled Democrat rioter/activists who was bailed out by Kammie Harris promptly went out and raped a white woman. Did you forget about that too, or is it yet another order by your betters to not talk about that?

I don't know what the fuck makes you think Kamala is my gal. I detest her. But I'm no partidan hack, like you are.

The fact that you think there are only two sides in this mess is proof positive what a narrow thinker you are.

Harris is not way over on the left. She's a centrist regarding working Americans and a massive corporate whore. She's a lying, two-faced, illiberal gaslighter.

In this context, yes, I am quite Manichean. One either stands for Liberty, or one does not.

You do not.

Nor does any registered Democrat in the US in my 1st-amendment-protected political opinion.

I'm not a registered Democrat, pea brain. I'm an actual liberal, unlike Democrats.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

PUMP. THE. BREAKS.

You do not.

I'm not a registered Democrat, pea brain. I'm an actual liberal, unlike Democrats.

Could you define liberal?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

PUMP. THE. BREAKS.

You do not.

Yet you espouse a leftist/collectivist/statist ideology that subsumes the liberty of the individual to the fairy tale notion of the "common good" as defined by the State.

Like I said, one either stands for Liberty, or one does not.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Break down of the signs that Gabby was being abused.

You know anytime you see one person very distressed and apologizing and the other cool as a cucumber.....the cool one IS an abuser. I wonder which one of Gabbys parents is the narcissist. When people end up in abusive relationships, you can bet that person has at least one narcissistic caregiver. That's where that tendency to take way too much responsibility for other people comes from.

Poor girl. I hope this fucker is dead somewhere. Preferably because her father got ahold of him.