Missouri decides its ok to say Admin sucks cock

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It was at least 6 years before Floyd.

I’m more concerned about the effect of showing elementary school children to hate…. Which that’s where this is going.

Sane and rational people are concerned with the blatant PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and minors being turned into life long medical patients. And sterilized and having their sexual function destroyed.

Which is what is actually happening.

Does it ever occur to any of you that maybe other people arent actually hateful.....you are just wrong and pushing shit no compassionate and thinking person would ever support?

Or are you teamed up with trantifa threatening gay men and lesbians and trying to bully them into fucking the opposite sex lest they be "transphobes" and spewing hatred and harrassment at people who were transed as children and have come out saying their life was destroyed completely?

Your whole side is hate. Sit down.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's still amusing to me how leftards regularly use homosexuality as an insult during arguments, but then quickly backtrack by saying "not that there's anything wrong with that!", well why attempt to shame someone with the allegation then?

Fucking morons.
of course theres something wrong with that ... ffs

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Without hypocrisy and self loathing hatred, the Conservatives wouldn't know what to do.

778wuh.jpg
They have had 200 years of it their way and not working.

It’s time to try a different way….

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They have had 200 years of it their way and not working.

It’s time to try a different way….

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

How does someone get THIS stupid? Wtf does that even mean?

Fucking hell. Yeah let's turn the whole country into CA because Murd is too stupid to know that Lincoln started the Republican party and we have all existed and "had our chance" for 200 years.

You cannot make this shit up. Ideologues need to leave. Just go to fucking Cuba.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How does someone get THIS stupid?

step one: drink heavily
step two: become a stinking democrat
step three: (and this is where you really deep dive head first right off the cliff) develop a bond with Oaf on any level. Even if it is a shallow one based purely on hatred and envy.

you're welcome

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
People are saying that Stubby is being asked to perform at SchlappFest Poconos this summer.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
In Oregon public schools the morning Pledge Allegiance to the Flag has been replaced with Pledge Allegiance to the Fag with a short shout out to @Admin. s' unwavering committment to sucking cocks of all races, religions and creeds

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
of course theres something wrong with that ... ffs
Your buddy Aidsman doesn't seem to think so, nor does Turdy, Large Lil, Lotus or Semen.

Perhaps you didn't realise that your team is full of perverts and degenerates who see nothing wrong with cross-dressing and PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children with LGBT propaganda?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What is it about leftism and this utter gravitation towards male genitalia?

That and their insistence that gender is nothing but a construct while at the same time spending thousands to physically alter this made up construct.

very odd lot.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Your buddy Aidsman doesn't seem to think so, nor does Turdy, Large Lil, Lotus or Semen.

Perhaps you didn't realise that your team is full of perverts and degenerates who see nothing wrong with cross-dressing and PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children with LGBT propaganda?
My team LOL
BTW, your TEAM one member, the SHORTstop constantly degrades kids, where we going with this anyways..... one thing I do know is you and I are better .

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's still amusing to me how leftards regularly use homosexuality as an insult during arguments, but then quickly backtrack by saying "not that there's anything wrong with that!", well why attempt to shame someone with the allegation then?

Fucking morons.

I'm not surprised that you can't figure out why it's used against you people.