people ? are they Trump followers ??

serious

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good schools ?
people ? are they Trump followers ??

serious
Its better than Chicago by miles. All of the burbs are great and there's lots of outdoor activities close to St Louis. The downside of Missouri in general is they tax you on your cars value yearly. Libs are concentrated in KC and Saint Louis. KC BBQ is so damned good you wouldnt believe it! I dont know specifics about schools.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I remember on CO farmer recorded like an hour of East St. Louis radio and put it in the jukebox. It made me definitely never want to go there...

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
  • Oh Shit!
Reactions: X

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So is
Missouri
redneck ?
Much of it is. I've driven through a lot of areas that look like a scene from Deliverance.
awww fer real man ?? my kid can't go to school there ffs
Nowhere around St Louis or KC is like that but you get down in southern missouri and there's a lot of hillbillies.
20 miles from any interstate highway...
The boot heel is backwards AF!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So is
Missouri
redneck ?
Much of it is. I've driven through a lot of areas that look like a scene from Deliverance.

St Lious is more inner cityish.....I wouldn't put my kids into a St Lious public school.

You would be better off in a rural area.

Your choices in MO are beautiful rural country, inner city (and all the crime) or meth fueled white trash deliverance shit.

I never actually moved to MO but my mother did and she was married there to the guy who founded the MO bullet co. So my experience with MO is that out in Kingsville lol. Country, guns and militia. It was the first I ever heard Rush Limbaugh.

Good luck :D

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So is
Missouri
redneck ?

St Lious is more inner cityish.....I wouldn't put my kids into a St Lious public school.

Your choices in MO are beautiful rural country, inner city (and all the crime) or meth fueled white trash deliverance shit.

I never actually moved to MO but my mother did and she was married there to the guy who founded the MO bullet co. So my experience with MO is that out in Kingsville lol. Country, guns and militia. It was the first I ever heard Rush Limbaugh.

private College ... was wondering about the rednecks

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So is
Missouri
redneck ?

Best be way more fukin worried about the bonafied reggins. Tell your kid to be cautious when shopping at the Galleria Mall in Ladue. Reggin's regularly rob people there. They have an oppressive cop presence there now. Christmas a few years back, some reggin followed me to try to rob me. He wasnt successful.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So is
Missouri
redneck ?

X, you have more in common with red necks than you do the more urban people.

Why be worried about red necks?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So is
Missouri
redneck ?

He's talking utter nonsense, who here believes that he's basing life decisions on what strangers on a forum say? :Crazy: This is him fishing for attention, nothing more than a complete waste of time, he cannot afford decent clothes never mind moving to another country, Jesus wept... :facepalm:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What kind of fucked up Rednecks/Hillbillies y'all got up North? My people would never cross the Mason/Dixon line, those aint my people lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So is
Missouri
redneck ?

He's talking utter nonsense, who here believes that he's basing life decisions on what strangers on a forum say? :Crazy: This is him fishing for attention, nothing more than a complete waste of time, he cannot afford decent clothes never mind moving to another country, Jesus wept... :facepalm:

Eh....I've done it. Sometimes you get some decent objective info to base a life decision on. As long as one is discerning.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So is
Missouri
redneck ?

not that shamps, just seeing what opinions are, learning yoo know .... youu STILL mad bro, ffs I thought you'd of calmed down by now ...

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what if my kids crosses the mason dixon line ffs SEE !
so much underground info

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
what if my kids crosses the mason dixon line ffs SEE !
so much underground info
If they in fact cross it make sure they headed south. Like the south that's below the deep south, mmmmkay?
Our survival rate and tenacity for such is at a much higher rate than that of any other state in the good ol' US of A. Everyone wants to be here.

DeSantis 2024

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So is
Missouri
redneck ?

Eh....I've done it. Sometimes you get some decent objective info to base a life decision on. As long as one is discerning.
Eh... Have you aye... :facepalm:

DDT

Factory Bastard
I'd be careful... Lots of schwarzers there:

Capture.png

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
So is
Missouri
redneck ?

Eh... Have you aye... :facepalm:
Jebus, Mary and Bosephus...
How the heck you all know who's talking to who in such a shitshow of lines and stuff?
Fuck, that makes my head spin just looking at it.