MLB playoffs 2026

I'm just glad I get to watch my WHITE SOX for a few moar games. All I've ever asked from my baseball team is they keep me interested until football starts. Mission accomnplished.
 
Red Sox and Cubs are now on vacation until next season. Braves and Phillies have a deciding game tonight.
So again last night I'm watching Midsomer Murders and a commercial break happens and I think,
well the Yankees game must be getting on, let me take a quick look. Fried is pitching top of 6th.
He gets some dude to check swing a pop-up into short center which the second baseman nearly muffs.
The next batter is Contreras, and the announcers are singing Fried's praises, he rarely gets tagged, so many weak contacts, hardly gives up any BOOM! HR, left center.
See, this among other things is why I don't watch baseball anymore. All year I did not watch a single pitch, now of three batters in the playoffs I have seen, two hit HRs.

THAT is what is wrong with modern Blingball. 2 in 3 batters hit dingers.
 
So again last night I'm watching Midsomer Murders and a commercial break happens and I think,
well the Yankees game must be getting on, let me take a quick look. Fried is pitching top of 6th.
He gets some dude to check swing a pop-up into short center which the second baseman nearly muffs.
The next batter is Contreras, and the announcers are singing Fried's praises, he rarely gets tagged, so many weak contacts, hardly gives up any BOOM! HR, left center.
See, this among other things is why I don't watch baseball anymore. All year I did not watch a single pitch, now of three batters in the playoffs I have seen, two hit HRs.

THAT is what is wrong with modern Blingball. 2 in 3 batters hit dingers.
If I post TL, DR to that, you'll have a shitfit. :Happy5:
 
Ok, the division series to watch will be Braves vs. Dodgers and Rays vs. Yankees. Those might go max.

The other series are more of a case of 'Ok, whatever'.
 
2026 MLB PLAYOFF: WILD CARD SERIES


AMERICAN LEAGUE
Chicago White Sox at Houston Astros
Chicago wins series 2-0
Game 1: White Sox 6, Astros 3
Game 2: White Sox 7, Astros 3
Boston Red Sox at New York Yankees
New York wins series 2-0
Game 1: Yankees 9, Red Sox 0
Game 2: Yankees 9, Red Sox 2


NATIONAL LEAGUE
Philadelphia Phillies at Atlanta Braves
Atlanta wins series 2-1
Game 1: Braves 5, Phillies 3
Game 2: Phillies 4, Braves 3
Game 3: Braves 6, Phillies 2
Chicago Cubs at San Diego Padres
San Diego wins series 2-0
Game 1: Padres 8, Cubs 0
Game 2: Padres 4, Cubs 1
 
2026 MLB PLAYOFF: DIVISION SERIES

AMERICAN LEAGUE
Cleveland Guardians vs. Chicago White Sox
Game 1: Chicago at Cleveland
Game 2: Chicago at Cleveland
Game 3: Cleveland at Chicago
Game 4: *: Cleveland at Chicago
Game 5: * Chicago at Cleveland
Tampa Bay Rays vs. New York Yankees
Game 1: New York at Tampa Bay
Game 2: New York at Tampa Bay
Game 3: Tampa Bay at New York
Game 4: * Tampa Bay at New York
Game 5: * New York at Tampa Bay,

NATIONAL LEAGUE
Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Atlanta Braves
Game 1: Atlanta at Los Angeles
Game 2: Atlanta at Los Angeles
Game 3: Los Angeles at Atlanta
Game 4: * Los Angeles at Atlanta
Game 5: * Atlanta at Los Angeles
Milwaukee Brewers vs. San Diego Padres
Game 1: San Diego at Milwaukee
Game 2: San Diego at Milwaukee
Game 3: Milwaukee at San Diego
Game 4: * Milwaukee at San Diego
Game 5: * San Diego at Milwaukee

* if necessary