more bad news and failures for you scumbags on the left

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You made a fucking fool of yourself and acted like a complete cunt.

Oh I get it!

You're jealous!
Oh fuck off! You’re the fucking idiot with the shithouse legacy. Fucking own it!

A shithouse legacy?!

Sounds heavy.
Well your whole fucking life is splashed over multiple forums. It doesn’t interest me or most in the slightest. You fucked up and paid the price, you don’t need to rehash the past. Sort out stalker and stop making Biggie look like a woeful cuckhold. Move on…
wow so spicy tonight

tequila i suppose
Tequila is overrated. Just got from the beach. Why do you Americunts always assume when someone is trolling other than yourselves, that they’re drinking or drunk? Why is that? Do you live on an insular peninsula?

Oh I get it!

You're jealous!
Oh fuck off! You’re the fucking idiot with the shithouse legacy. Fucking own it!

A shithouse legacy?!

Sounds heavy.
Well your whole fucking life is splashed over multiple forums. It doesn’t interest me or most in the slightest. You fucked up and paid the price, you don’t need to rehash the past. Sort out stalker and stop making Biggie look like a woeful cuckhold. Move on…

MY WHOLE LIFE?

The whole thing?

Why you reading it if it disturbs you?

So you are all shitty with me up here in politcs being passive aggresive because you read stuff on the internet, perceive it in a certain way....and your feelings about what you read are my responsibility?

I mean....I'm not going to take responsibility for you, Break.

You gotta work that out yourself.
just tell him 2 eat a big bag o dicks

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh I get it!

You're jealous!

A shithouse legacy?!

Sounds heavy.
wow so spicy tonight

tequila i suppose
Tequila is overrated. Just got from the beach. Why do you Americunts always assume when someone is trolling other than yourselves, that they’re drinking or drunk? Why is that? Do you live on an insular peninsula?

Oh I get it!

You're jealous!

A shithouse legacy?!

Sounds heavy.

MY WHOLE LIFE?

The whole thing?

So you are all shitty with me up here in politcs being passive aggresive because you read stuff on the internet, perceive it in a certain way....and your feelings about what you read are my responsibility?

just tell him 2 eat a big bag o dicks
Oi Ginger…did you go full-diesel dyke!?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh I get it!

You're jealous!

A shithouse legacy?!

Sounds heavy.
wow so spicy tonight

tequila i suppose
Tequila is overrated. Just got back from the beach. Why do you Americunts always assume when someone is trolling other than yourselves, that they’re drinking or drunk? Why is that? Do you live on an insular peninsula?

blah blah blah

go play catch with your boomerang tonight, asshat

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh I get it!

You're jealous!

A shithouse legacy?!

Sounds heavy.
wow so spicy tonight

tequila i suppose
Tequila is overrated. Just got back from the beach. Why do you Americunts always assume when someone is trolling other than yourselves, that they’re drinking or drunk? Why is that? Do you live on an insular peninsula?

blah blah blah

go play catch with your boomerang tonight, asshat
Fuck off you peasant!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh I get it!

You're jealous!

A shithouse legacy?!

Sounds heavy.

MY WHOLE LIFE?

The whole thing?

Hahahahaaaa…I’m semi-retired and wealthy and you have the audacity to try give me a life lesson? Fucking hell! I like you Dove…your naivety is cute as fuck. Don’t change in that regard.
:AssKisser:

Semi retired and wealthy doesnt mean anything as far as having life figured out and we have plenty of examples of that, dont we?

Tell you what. The day I have to come into a thread about an unrelated topic, poke and poke trying to start a fight JUST to say my peace on some ridiculous drama I'm taking way too seriously from another thread where I got mad at one of the parties for....reasons...

You cant patronize me.

But frankly I don't give a fuck about anyones credentials. I take it and call it as I see it. You could be the wealthiest person on earth with 50 degrees. It doesnt do anything for this exchange does it?

You wont ever put me in a place I dont step in on my own. I'll just drive you 50 shades of pissed and mad.

Js.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh I get it!

You're jealous!

A shithouse legacy?!

Sounds heavy.

MY WHOLE LIFE?

The whole thing?

Hahahahaaaa…I’m semi-retired and wealthy and you have the audacity to try give me a life lesson? Fucking hell! I like you Dove…your naivety is cute as fuck. Don’t change in that regard.

Semi retired and wealthy doesnt mean anything as far as having life figured out and we have plenty of examples of that, dont we?

Tell you what. The day I have to come into a thread about an unrelated topic, poke and poke trying to start a fight JUST to say my peace on some ridiculous drama I'm taking way too seriously from another thread where I got mad at one of the parties for....reasons...

You cant patronize me.

But frankly I don't give a fuck about anyones credentials. I take it and call it as I see it. You could be the wealthiest person on earth with 50 degrees. It doesnt do anything for this exchange does it?

You wont ever put me in a place I dont step in on my own. I'll just drive you 50 shades of pissed and mad.

Js.
Well…people aren’t liking hearing it daily. Hence my point of trolling you and Biggie. Yes, I’m trolling to break up the fucking monotony!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fucking bag of dick! Queer fuck_arse much?
duuuh derpa doop?!

@Harry McKnackers drive over 2 breakfall and give him a slap, plz
Oi….Duuuh derpa doop a poopa. How’s it hanging? How tha fuck are you Sheila? How’s living in the sticks treating ya? Yoo done got pissed solid da other night. Weeded out and drunk as all mighty fuck_arse!
:LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh I get it!

You're jealous!

A shithouse legacy?!

Sounds heavy.

MY WHOLE LIFE?

The whole thing?

You cant patronize me.

Js.
Well…people aren’t liking hearing it daily. Hence my point of trolling you and Biggie. Yes, I’m trolling to break up the fucking monotony!

Hearing what daily?

Why dont these people start threads then? The only threads that happen are in politics and meltdown.

Why is it MY job to handle that? Lmao. I donate isnt that enough?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh I get it!

You're jealous!

A shithouse legacy?!

Sounds heavy.

MY WHOLE LIFE?

The whole thing?

You cant patronize me.

Js.

Hearing what daily?

Why dont these people start threads then? The only threads that happen are in politics and meltdown.
Your cuckholdry mate and you….chasing off membership because they’re sick and fucking tired of your blow-in drama and shiiiite!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh I get it!

You're jealous!

A shithouse legacy?!

Sounds heavy.

MY WHOLE LIFE?

The whole thing?

You cant patronize me.

Js.

Hearing what daily?

Your cuckholdry mate and you….chasing off membership because they’re sick and fucking tired of your blow-in drama and shiiiite!

Oh right. So I poked Flynn and I should have just let him spam about As fake pictures undisturbed. I thought meltdown was the place for that sort of thing. It doesnt pop up or anything.

So who did I chase off? And why didnt they just ignore me like I do when idiots blow in with drama I dont care about?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh I get it!

You're jealous!

A shithouse legacy?!

Sounds heavy.

MY WHOLE LIFE?

The whole thing?

You cant patronize me.

Js.

Hearing what daily?

Oh right. So I poked Flynn and I should have just let him spam about As fake pictures undisturbed. I thought meltdown was the place for that sort of thing. It doesnt pop up or anything.

So who did I chase off? And why didnt they just ignore me like I do when idiots blow in with drama I dont care about?
There’s particular long-standing members that have taken an indefinite hiatus because of the ceaseless repetition. Try applying the handbrake once in a while. Isn’t it obvious even for a semi-noob?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh I get it!

You're jealous!

A shithouse legacy?!

Sounds heavy.

MY WHOLE LIFE?

The whole thing?

You cant patronize me.

Js.

Hearing what daily?

There’s particular long-standing members that have taken an indefinite hiatus because of the ceaseless repetition. Try applying the handbrake once in a while. Isn’t it obvious even for a semi-noob?

I dont really stick my nose into other peoples business.

But really I wouldnt put my entertainment on other people like that. I ignore posters and topics that dont interest me.

So i dont get it.

And I do post in other threads, am i obligated to join every convo?