more bad news and failures for you scumbags on the left

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The fact they want to get rid of the filibuster tells you they just want to control everything.

They dont want to have to get support the right way or work with others in the country.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We are literally agreeing with a democrat.

I mean.... yeah. It happens sometimes. Not often.

"Teh right". No one is a person. You are either in support of dems/progs or you are "teh right!!"

That big bad right just shitting on the authoritarian utopia that would cure all the world's problems lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
“Teh right”…fucking hell. The more I hear about conservatives, the more I’m convinced that they deserve to be shot dead! You suck!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh look. Another lefty that wants people who disagree with them dead or punished.

And authoritarian. Color me shocked!

Get that right wing out of the way, you know? They shouldnt be involved in how our lives are ran.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh look. Another lefty that wants people who disagree with them dead or punished.

Get that right wing out of the way, you know? They shouldnt be involved in how our lives are ran.
Hahahahahaaaa…the right is what’s wrong with America today, and why America can’t get ahead baby!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hahahahahaaaa…the right is what’s wrong with America today, and why America can’t get ahead baby!

You mean why we cant go backwards into authoritarianism.

I know I know.....individual rights and liberties are a big obstacle to communist dictatorships.

How dare millions of tax payers try to have a say in the future of their country! One party authoritarianism the FUTURE.

As well as women and girls having their rights removed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So what specifically about the "right" is what is wrong with America?

I thought democracy was important. Huh.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I know I know.....individual rights and liberties are a big obstacle to communist dictatorships.

How dare millions of tax payers try to have a say in the future of their country! One party authoritarianism the FUTURE.

Absolutely disagree…but I don’t want to apply the neg response.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hey Dovey, don’t question me about what’s glaringly obvious. The right wankers are stuck in the past. The right is what’s wrong with America today. Just listen to some of the right clowns here fucking up the forum with their mindless shite. Fucking grow up!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What part do you disagree with?

Do you find individual rights and liberties and womens rights and dignity important?

Because that would be right wing.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Do you find individual rights and liberties and womens rights and dignity important?

No it is not.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hey Dovey, don’t question me about what glaringly obvious. The right wankers are stuck in the past. The right is what’s wrong with America today. Just listen to some of the right clowns here fucking up the forum with their mindless shite. Fucking grow up!

It's perfectly reasonable to ask for specifics.

Provide an example. If it's obvious that should be easy.

I can list several ways the left is dragging us backwards. They are bringing back segregation, racist hatred, and have removed womens sex based rights.

I dont see that....literally going backwards....as "future".

So give an example, please.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No it is not.

Yeah, Break. It IS. That's what WE are defending.

Why do you think BIG government and less rights is the future?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hey Dovey, don’t question me about what glaringly obvious. The right wankers are stuck in the past. The right is what’s wrong with America today. Just listen to some of the right clowns here fucking up the forum with their mindless shite. Fucking grow up!

I can list several ways the left is dragging us backwards. They are bringing back segregation, racist hatred, and have removed womens sex based rights.

No I won’t. I can carry on like this for a little while before my Portuguese lessons. Voce fala Portugues?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No it is not.

No it’s not. And don’t bring up the transsexuals!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No I won’t. I can carry on like this for a little while before my Portuguese lessons. Voce fala Portugues?

Well if you are going to tell me that I'm backwards because I oppose big government and my human and constitutional rights being preserved, I'm gonna need to know exactly how I'm backwards.

More so coming from someone who is in support of a partisan side that removed womens sex based rights, took away female segregated spaces and makes a joke out of sexual violence against women and girls.

Who are literally segregating races, btw.

I guess the stuff I'm viewing as going backwards, that actually literally is backwards.....just isnt right wing shit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Well if you are going to tell me that I'm backwards because I oppose big government and my human and constitutional rights being preserved, I'm gonna need to know exactly how I'm backwards.

More so coming from someone who is in support of a partisan side that removed womens sex based rights, took away female segregated spaces and makes a joke out of sexual violence against women and girls.

I guess the stuff I'm viewing as going backwards, that actually literally is backwards.....just isnt right wing shit.
Fucking hell. Shut the fuck up with your mindless drivel. The pair of you! Jesus fucking Christ!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No it is not.

No it’s not. And don’t bring up the transsexuals!

Yes, it IS. That is EXACTLY what I support. Individual right and liberties and my own sex based rights.

You cant claim IM backwards, tell me what I dont support, and than tell me i cant refer to examples of the left wing dragging us backwards. That's not how it works.

It's the left who is dragging us backwards. They just took away womens sex based rights and activists call for violence against women who defend their rights. The left deplatforms people they come out against them or violate their ideology. They censor. They use violence and intimidation.

So please, if it's so obvious, give an example.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fucking hell. Shut the fuck up with your mindless drivel. The pair of you! Jesus fucking Christ!

You are in a political thread calling people backwards.

It's pretty reasonable to want an example. JS.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know what the future the left is dragging us into? Its Idiocracy.

The death of discourse and reason. The death of human and civil rights.