More idiotic behavior...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hi retards!

I just wanted to pop in here and reiterate that the PM function is not for spamming or for posters trying to be a fucking nuisance. I always thought the PM's were for real conversation or if you're Dovey and Biggie-Menstrual-Cramps to coordinate tardjacking a thread using only their foreskins.

All to their own. If you want to "communicate" by being a fucking spastic monkey and sending retarded and nonsensical musings while jerking off to Sailor Moon and Big Bird, then that's you're fucking business. But, when you start spamming up my nice tidy inbox with a tsunami of half literate musings only fit for a toothless degenerate fuckstick; I'm going to "ignore" your fucking ass.

I don't give one flying fuck if you tards claim some kind of cross-eyed victory by getting yourselves on my "ignore" list. You haven't won, and have lost one poster out of the 8 that posts here regularly to read your seemingly endless rivers of unfunny sludge.

Congrats to GG Allin or whatever the fucksticks name is. I do not know this particular poster, nor do I have any inclination to do so, so the point of this poster trying to "break the ice" through pm's is a moot point as you can see in these screen shots.

ldxgfddsft5e.png

rdwghc.png

I GOT SO FAR UNDERNEATH THIS FAGGOTS SKIN THAT NOT ONLY DID THEY PUT ME ON THE IGNORE LIST THEY WENT AND MADE A POST ABOUT IT SO EVERYONE CAN KNOW THEY DID.

LIKE A TODDLER STOMPING THEIR FOOT DURING A TANTRUM!!!

WHAT A FUCKIN' TOSSER. COULD HAVE JUST IGNORED THE PM AND MOVED ON BUT INSTEAD HAD TO CREATE A POST ABOUT IT.

WHAT AN ASS LUMP!!!

IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THEY COMMENT ON SOMETHING I SAY, THEY ALL DO, CAN'T FUCKIN' HELP THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY FEEL A NEED TO PROVE SOMETHING TO SOMEONE ON A SHIT POST FORUM.

EAT MY DIARRHEA OVERLY SENSITIVE SELF-RIGHTEOUS PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL BULLSHIT ARTIST DIME A DOZEN BLAND UNMEMORABLE RUN-OF-THE-MILL PEDESTRIAN ASS FLUFF!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!
Give it poop emojis on it's shit posts and watch it's head explode

I did, and oh what a fucking laugh when she started doing the electric boogie all over the place while releasing her bowels

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hi retards!

I just wanted to pop in here and reiterate that the PM function is not for spamming or for posters trying to be a fucking nuisance. I always thought the PM's were for real conversation or if you're Dovey and Biggie-Menstrual-Cramps to coordinate tardjacking a thread using only their foreskins.

All to their own. If you want to "communicate" by being a fucking spastic monkey and sending retarded and nonsensical musings while jerking off to Sailor Moon and Big Bird, then that's you're fucking business. But, when you start spamming up my nice tidy inbox with a tsunami of half literate musings only fit for a toothless degenerate fuckstick; I'm going to "ignore" your fucking ass.

I don't give one flying fuck if you tards claim some kind of cross-eyed victory by getting yourselves on my "ignore" list. You haven't won, and have lost one poster out of the 8 that posts here regularly to read your seemingly endless rivers of unfunny sludge.

Congrats to GG Allin or whatever the fucksticks name is. I do not know this particular poster, nor do I have any inclination to do so, so the point of this poster trying to "break the ice" through pm's is a moot point as you can see in these screen shots.

ldxgfddsft5e.png

rdwghc.png

I GOT SO FAR UNDERNEATH THIS FAGGOTS SKIN THAT NOT ONLY DID THEY PUT ME ON THE IGNORE LIST THEY WENT AND MADE A POST ABOUT IT SO EVERYONE CAN KNOW THEY DID.

WHAT A FUCKIN' TOSSER. COULD HAVE JUST IGNORED THE PM AND MOVED ON BUT INSTEAD HAD TO CREATE A POST ABOUT IT.

WHAT AN ASS LUMP!!!

IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THEY COMMENT ON SOMETHING I SAY, THEY ALL DO, CAN'T FUCKIN' HELP THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY FEEL A NEED TO PROVE SOMETHING TO SOMEONE ON A SHIT POST FORUM.

EAT MY DIARRHEA OVERLY SENSITIVE SELF-RIGHTEOUS PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL BULLSHIT ARTIST DIME A DOZEN BLAND UNMEMORABLE RUN-OF-THE-MILL PEDESTRIAN ASS FLUFF!!!

Post of the month.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hi retards!

ldxgfddsft5e.png

rdwghc.png

WHAT AN ASS LUMP!!!

Ok I read that one.......

so whats it all about, in 20 words or less
Basically, "FUCK YOU FLYNN!!!"
I remember this one time Flynn wrote a fucking 600K word essay of pure tedium to me and all I reponded with was "get fucked and die" and she melted down for 6 days straight

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hi retards!

ldxgfddsft5e.png

rdwghc.png

WHAT AN ASS LUMP!!!

This jack ass has no self awareness at ALL. He/she/it goes into full blown rage fits and has shitty tantrums over the stupidest shit imaginable and will actually claim he/she is "pounding in heads" of the people she/he is freaking out on.

Flynn is a perpetually owned chew toy and really thinks it's some sort of bad ass text warrior who is "defeating" people by having spammy meltdowns at them.

I think it's a BH "flamer" thing. They take "content" VERY seriously and every exchange is some battle of approval where no one wants to "look bad". So the whole goal is to hen peck opponents if they violate your personal moral code. Its like a contest on who is superior that no one is having except Flynn.

Its amusing for a bit but this nutcase will rage for years. YEARS. Repeating the same angry material. I guess this was the BH way. Doxxing and harrassing posters was another thing these "flamers" did.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fynn is a more verbose version of seamajor

if fact, lemme start a thread about it citing all the details. It's time to announce the implementation of the cretin containment system anyway and what better example of a cretin who should be pressed face first up against a glass ceiling for the rest of us to point and laugh at than flynn