More idiotic behavior...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hi retards!

I just wanted to pop in here and reiterate that the PM function is not for spamming or for posters trying to be a fucking nuisance. I always thought the PM's were for real conversation or if you're Dovey and Biggie-Menstrual-Cramps to coordinate tardjacking a thread using only their foreskins.

All to their own. If you want to "communicate" by being a fucking spastic monkey and sending retarded and nonsensical musings while jerking off to Sailor Moon and Big Bird, then that's you're fucking business. But, when you start spamming up my nice tidy inbox with a tsunami of half literate musings only fit for a toothless degenerate fuckstick; I'm going to "ignore" your fucking ass.

I don't give one flying fuck if you tards claim some kind of cross-eyed victory by getting yourselves on my "ignore" list. You haven't won, and have lost one poster out of the 8 that posts here regularly to read your seemingly endless rivers of unfunny sludge.

Congrats to GG Allin or whatever the fucksticks name is. I do not know this particular poster, nor do I have any inclination to do so, so the point of this poster trying to "break the ice" through pm's is a moot point as you can see in these screen shots.

ldxgfddsft5e.png

rdwghc.png

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
if u took the time 2 read that op, u have no life

So YOU, Breakfailure and this thing named Froggy have no life?
You’re one of the most toxic characters to blow-in on this forum and you give @GG Allin the ignore? You’re either a sandwich short of a picnic or this exchange is all part of some little game of yours. In any event your generation should’ve been given mandatory conscription to help you grow up.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You’re one of the most toxic characters to blow-in on this forum and you give @GG Allin the ignore? You’re either a sandwich short of a picnic or this exchange is all part of some little game of yours. In any event your generation should’ve been given mandatory conscription to help you grow up.

Are you still talking to me?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shut up...I’m cooking Spicy Clear Soup with bok choy!

eEo5nWk.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Now where did that fuck_stain @Flynn fuck off to I wonder? @Jeannie ...you’ll kick her in the front-bum for me won’t you?

:Happy5:
so flynn is a her then?
I’m assuming so, but I have my doubts. Too many gender benders these days. Some believe it’s an open shared account with several fucktards combined. So much for a life eh?

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
Hi retards!

I just wanted to pop in here and reiterate that the PM function is not for spamming or for posters trying to be a fucking nuisance. I always thought the PM's were for real conversation or if you're Dovey and Biggie-Menstrual-Cramps to coordinate tardjacking a thread using only their foreskins.

All to their own. If you want to "communicate" by being a fucking spastic monkey and sending retarded and nonsensical musings while jerking off to Sailor Moon and Big Bird, then that's you're fucking business. But, when you start spamming up my nice tidy inbox with a tsunami of half literate musings only fit for a toothless degenerate fuckstick; I'm going to "ignore" your fucking ass.

I don't give one flying fuck if you tards claim some kind of cross-eyed victory by getting yourselves on my "ignore" list. You haven't won, and have lost one poster out of the 8 that posts here regularly to read your seemingly endless rivers of unfunny sludge.

Congrats to GG Allin or whatever the fucksticks name is. I do not know this particular poster, nor do I have any inclination to do so, so the point of this poster trying to "break the ice" through pm's is a moot point as you can see in these screen shots.

ldxgfddsft5e.png

rdwghc.png

I GOT SO FAR UNDERNEATH THIS FAGGOTS SKIN THAT NOT ONLY DID THEY PUT ME ON THE IGNORE LIST THEY WENT AND MADE A POST ABOUT IT SO EVERYONE CAN KNOW THEY DID.

LIKE A TODDLER STOMPING THEIR FOOT DURING A TANTRUM!!!

WHAT A FUCKIN' TOSSER. COULD HAVE JUST IGNORED THE PM AND MOVED ON BUT INSTEAD HAD TO CREATE A POST ABOUT IT.

WHAT AN ASS LUMP!!!

IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THEY COMMENT ON SOMETHING I SAY, THEY ALL DO, CAN'T FUCKIN' HELP THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY FEEL A NEED TO PROVE SOMETHING TO SOMEONE ON A SHIT POST FORUM.

EAT MY DIARRHEA OVERLY SENSITIVE SELF-RIGHTEOUS PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL BULLSHIT ARTIST DIME A DOZEN BLAND UNMEMORABLE RUN-OF-THE-MILL PEDESTRIAN ASS FLUFF!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Hi retards!

ldxgfddsft5e.png

rdwghc.png

I GOT SO FAR UNDERNEATH THIS FAGGOTS SKIN THAT NOT ONLY DID THEY PUT ME ON THE IGNORE LIST THEY WENT AND MADE A POST ABOUT IT SO EVERYONE CAN KNOW THEY DID.

WHAT A FUCKIN' TOSSER. COULD HAVE JUST IGNORED THE PM AND MOVED ON BUT INSTEAD HAD TO CREATE A POST ABOUT IT.

WHAT AN ASS LUMP!!!

IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THEY COMMENT ON SOMETHING I SAY, THEY ALL DO, CAN'T FUCKIN' HELP THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY FEEL A NEED TO PROVE SOMETHING TO SOMEONE ON A SHIT POST FORUM.

EAT MY DIARRHEA OVERLY SENSITIVE SELF-RIGHTEOUS PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL BULLSHIT ARTIST DIME A DOZEN BLAND UNMEMORABLE RUN-OF-THE-MILL PEDESTRIAN ASS FLUFF!!!

Ok I read that one.......

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
flynn likes this crap?

@Flynn MUST BE HAVE BEEN ONE OF MY GROUPIES BETWEEN 1990-93' THERE WAS NO #METOO BACK THEN SO I PROBABLY HAD MY WAY WITH THAT FUCKIN' SLUT AND NOW ALL THESE YEARS LATER THEY REGRET SUCKING MY SMALL WORM LIKE COCK AND IT KEEPS THEM UP AT NIGHT AND THEY HAVE BATTLED SOBRIETY FOR ALMOST 30 YEARS BECAUSE OF IT.

THAT MUST BE WHERE THEIR RAGE COMES FROM.

NO FUCKING APOLOGIES, IN WAS CONSENSUAL I DON'T CARE WHAT DRUGS YOU WERE ON, THANKS FOR THE COCK SLOPPER, HOPE YOU LIKED THE TASTE OF MY OWN SHIT THAT IT WAS COVERED IN , YOUR THERAPY SESSIONS CAN'T ERASE THAT ONE FROM YOUR HIPPOCAMPUS!!!

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi retards!

ldxgfddsft5e.png

rdwghc.png

WHAT AN ASS LUMP!!!

so whats it all about, in 20 words or less

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Hi retards!

ldxgfddsft5e.png

rdwghc.png

WHAT AN ASS LUMP!!!

Basically, "FUCK YOU FLYNN!!!"

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi retards!

ldxgfddsft5e.png

rdwghc.png

WHAT AN ASS LUMP!!!

Basically, "FUCK YOU FLYNN!!!"
he rose from his tomb 2 vote democrat lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Arent they lame as fuck? They have no sense of humor or wit. It's just constant uptight rage and anger.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I just wanted to pop in here and reiterate that the PM function is not for spamming or for posters trying to be a fucking nuisance.
Right, that's what the public boards are for. You pester more innocent observers with your humorless meth driven drivel that way

I didn't read the rest as I have no patience for your particular dialect of haggard Vanilla banshee this afternoon.

Go somewhere remote and die