More musicians pull out of NRA event

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I also like that Governor Gimp AND Far Right Representative Dan Crenshaw R, Texas Whose Congressional District includes a wide swath of the Houston area, both bailed on the NRA Pep Rally.

:Sad:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I think I really hurt Admong's little feels by announcing the fact that he admitted to owning guns at the Tranny circle jerk

Does, the hypocrisy in it sting, noodle neck?

What hypocrisy? Plenty of gun owners believe in the "well regulated" bit in the 2nd.
Well then, define well regulated. Perhaps we can find common ground there because I'm certainly NOT for selling guns to just anyone.

because mong and holidork have called gun owners "pussies" for owning guns while mong has bragged at CBT about owning guns

reconcile if you will?
Show Bastard Factory my where I bragged about owning guns, you pathological poofter?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I think I really hurt Admong's little feels by announcing the fact that he admitted to owning guns at the Tranny circle jerk

What hypocrisy? Plenty of gun owners believe in the "well regulated" bit in the 2nd.
Well then, define well regulated. Perhaps we can find common ground there because I'm certainly NOT for selling guns to just anyone.

because mong and holidork have called gun owners "pussies" for owning guns while mong has bragged at CBT about owning guns

reconcile if you will?
Show Bastard Factory my where I bragged about owning guns, you pathological poofter?
Are you feeling a little hurt in the NO NO area because I exposed your hypocrisy, princess?

Would you like a tissue or a tampon? Or both?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

reconcile if you will?
Are you feeling a little hurt in the NO NO area because I exposed your hypocrisy, princess?

Would you like a tissue or a tampon? Or both?
Show my boasts about my owning guns dickhead.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
you know, all the weeping you're doing only shows a mentally competent person that I've indeed hit my target with deadly precision

Does being a hypocrite itch?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
you know, all the weeping you're doing only shows a mentally competent person that I've indeed hit my target with deadly precision

^^^What a pathological midget acts like
It almost seems that you really really really want people to believe you are not the type of hypocrite who blasts law abiding americans for owning guns while you yourself have bragged about them in the past

cause if I had called you a butterfly winged fairy sprite you wouldn't be wailing and screeching like some wounded banshee who just lost her favorite cock

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Waiting on the Citations of my gun Ownership claims, ask Duh'v maybe she's run across them in her search for the BLM Body Count Report she's working on.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Have the Tran Stan remove the ban and maybe, if I think you're in danger of bleeding out I'll go fetch that post where you admitted to owning guns

until then

You can keep riverdancing for me. I'm enjoying the show, noodles.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Have the Tran Stan remove the ban and maybe, if I think you're in danger of bleeding out I'll go fetch that post where you admitted to owning guns

until then

You can keep riverdancing for me. I'm enjoying the show, noodles.
Tell us about the Olympic Swimming Pool, and the Luxury Cars, The McMansion and the Hot Tub and the Black Girl Friend Stubby, puhleeeze!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Tell us about the Olympic Swimming Pool, and the Luxury Cars, The McMansion and the Hot Tub and the Black Girl Friend Stubby, puhleeeze!
Will it soothe your burning vagina if I do, noodles?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You know, noodles. Given the fact that you like to lie and distort the facts when it comes to conservatives EVEN if I were lying about your self admitted gun ownership posts resting neatly at CBT to this day, it's STILL hysterical to watch you rant, rage and stain your little sundress cause you now feel someone is lying about YOU

can you say "self pwned no matter which way you turn" ?

Lmao, noodles -- pew pew pew

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You know, noodles. Given the fact that you like to lie and distort the facts when it comes to conservatives EVEN if I were lying about your self admitted gun ownership posts resting neatly at CBT to this day, it's STILL hysterical to watch you rant, rage and stain your little sundress cause you now feel someone is lying about YOU

Yes you do pwn your dumb ass everyday Shit for brains, maybe if you smoke some moar roids you'll man up some more.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's a lot of words to admit you are a lying sack of shit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
how many people here would wager that admong is on the secret boy tunnel hotline with Levon at CBT frantic and paranoid n shit and begging him to delete all those posts where he bragged about owning guns?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
how many people here would wager that admong is on the secret boy tunnel hotline with Levon at CBT frantic and paranoid n shit and begging him to delete all those posts where he bragged about owning guns?
Show me where I claimed to own guns, brokeback buffoon.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ask your doctor if Xanax and limb restraints are right for you.

lmao

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I love how originalists conveniently ignore the "well regulated militia" phrase in the Second Amendment.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He lies. Then he jumps up and down in ecstasy because a poster questions his lies. Amazing troll that.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Waiting on the Citations of my gun Ownership claims, ask Duh'v maybe she's run across them in her search for the BLM Body Count Report she's working on.
I think she's too busy working on the Texas Shooter Trans claim right now.
...or maybe it's the Replacement Theory pumping authoritarian leftist Buffalo shooter claim.

It's kinda hard to keep track of the insanity.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think she's too busy working on the Texas Shooter Trans claim right now.

Yes, because his "sexuality" is what is the most concerning about this school shooting.

I've already read at least 2 articles about how he wasn't popular with the ladies and sent some female co-workers creepy texts.

That just doesn't stack up against all the posts on FB and other social media sites though.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Like I said way up there ^^^^^ Trump is a whore.

One of the most extraordinary moments of Donald Trump’s presidency was an hourlong meeting with U.S. senators in the aftermath of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida, in which he forcefully argued for a litany of gun safety measures that the National Rifle Association had long opposed.

Trump’s support for gun control measures — which he unrolled on live television from the White House on Feb. 28, 2018 — astonished lawmakers from both parties. But the next day, NRA officials met with Trump without any cameras or reporters in the room, and he immediately backed down.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!