More shit I find hilarious.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My wife is taking some classes at the local junior college via distance learning because, fuck Gavin Newscum. She is a lawyer in her home country but that doesn't mean shit in the US. So, anyway, she is trying to get the Zoom session working, she can't get it to work or figure out the settings to make it work, so she calls the 11 year old in and within three minutes the 11 year old has sorted everything out.

I am not sure why but I have difficulty stopping laughing about this.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
My wife is taking some classes at the local junior college via distance learning because, fuck Gavin Newscum. She is a lawyer in her home country but that doesn't mean shit in the US. So, anyway, she is trying to get the Zoom session working, she can't get it to work or figure out the settings to make it work, so she calls the 11 year old in and within three minutes the 11 year old has sorted everything out.

Where is she from?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
We have audio problems with WebX unless you turn off the mic and video once before joining...

Conflicted drivers or something.... we worked it out by trial and error.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
If she graduated from law school in this mysterious other country, she is qualified to take the bar here.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Where is she from?
Fuck off admin!