more than two thirds of the nation support a recount

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd say "not my president"

But that Fraud Biden doesn't even deserve the honor of being called anyone's president. That guy couldn't run a mop stand in a janitors closet.

And you think Trump could? He has bankrupted every company he's ever had and has been sued literally thousands of times. He's a complete fool. And a crook.

He can always try pardoning himself to get out of the messes he has made, I suppose.
How many products or services has Biden created?

How many companies has he ran?

Take your time

See, the thing you fake patriots don't seem to understand is that the founding fathers very wisely created a government intended to be run by civil service people, not businessmen. So, A, having a businessman run a country is a very bad idea. It sets up a situation where the businessman can rape his country. Trump is not the only one to have done that, he is just the most inept and the most egregious. But B, Trump may be the worst businessman ever to live. He is only wealthy because of his daddy. With his brains, he could never have created a single thing without daddy's millions. Don't delude yourself. It makes you look as dumb as him.
You have no idea what the free minded liberty loving Patriots wanted for this government you Marxist pig.

OK, Strapon. Whatever you say must be right, because you are so smart. I'm really impressed by your big, cavernously empty brain.
Did the founding fathers TELL YOU businessmen were off limits ?

Could a farmer be considered a businessman if he owns a business that involves trading products for money? A mechanic? A carpenter? A mason? A butcher?

Good lord you are one dumb fuck with your stupid inane assertions. Yeah the founding fathers wanted to cancel out any hardworking American who earns a living in favor of career scam artists and marxist pigs who never worked a day in their lives yet own multiple homes & have millions tucked away in family bank accounts

Yup. That's Trump. A hardworking American who earned his billions the hard way. LMAO

Ever heard of the emoluments clause, Einstein?
lmao... time to scrape the bottom of the barrel eh communist pig? :LMAO:

Yeah. I guess bothering to respond to your vitriol is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This definitely isn’t you Stubby. Try stuck broke and stupid
meanwhile I own a half a million dollar 4300 sq ft home with a pool on 2 acres of land, own an acura (which I just bought and will be giving to my son today), bmw and an Audi, just built a 22ft deck to house my 8 person whirlpool spa which has a gazebo with a 40" tv and stereo system inside and I work from home.

And I didn't have to LEAVE the US just to eek by in life like your sorry ass.

Next

I liked your post. Let’s see some proof Stubby. Why not start a thread and give us a tour, but tell me it’s not in FloriDUH. You well know you’re full of shit. You tried this before on you’re failed forum. Remember? Hey, do you know Mel?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'd say "not my president"

But that Fraud Biden doesn't even deserve the honor of being called anyone's president. That guy couldn't run a mop stand in a janitors closet.

And you think Trump could? He has bankrupted every company he's ever had and has been sued literally thousands of times. He's a complete fool. And a crook.

He can always try pardoning himself to get out of the messes he has made, I suppose.
How many products or services has Biden created?

How many companies has he ran?

Take your time

See, the thing you fake patriots don't seem to understand is that the founding fathers very wisely created a government intended to be run by civil service people, not businessmen. So, A, having a businessman run a country is a very bad idea. It sets up a situation where the businessman can rape his country. Trump is not the only one to have done that, he is just the most inept and the most egregious. But B, Trump may be the worst businessman ever to live. He is only wealthy because of his daddy. With his brains, he could never have created a single thing without daddy's millions. Don't delude yourself. It makes you look as dumb as him.
You have no idea what the free minded liberty loving Patriots wanted for this government you Marxist pig.

OK, Strapon. Whatever you say must be right, because you are so smart. I'm really impressed by your big, cavernously empty brain.
Did the founding fathers TELL YOU businessmen were off limits ?

Could a farmer be considered a businessman if he owns a business that involves trading products for money? A mechanic? A carpenter? A mason? A butcher?

Good lord you are one dumb fuck with your stupid inane assertions. Yeah the founding fathers wanted to cancel out any hardworking American who earns a living in favor of career scam artists and marxist pigs who never worked a day in their lives yet own multiple homes & have millions tucked away in family bank accounts

Yup. That's Trump. A hardworking American who earned his billions the hard way. LMAO

Ever heard of the emoluments clause, Einstein?
lmao... time to scrape the bottom of the barrel eh communist pig? :LMAO:

Yeah. I guess bothering to respond to your vitriol is scraping the bottom of the barrel.
And yet you do it everytime.

This is because you're triggered and owned, retard.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
meanwhile I own a half a million dollar 4300 sq ft home with a pool on 2 acres of land, own an acura (which I just bought and will be giving to my son today), bmw and an Audi, just built a 22ft deck to house my 8 person whirlpool spa which has a gazebo with a 40" tv and stereo system inside and I work from home.

Next

I liked your post. Let’s see some proof Stubby. Why not start a thread and give us a tour, but tell me it’s not in FloriDUH. You well know you’re full of shit. You tried this before on you’re failed forum. Remember? Hey, do you know Mel?

Yeah, I feel the need to prove myself to a child rapist who roams the jungles of Costa Rica because he's not allowed in the US anymore

wait for it.

HOld your breath and dangle from a noose while you do.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Next

Yeah, I feel the need to prove myself to a child rapist who roams the jungles of Costa Rica because he's not allowed in the US anymore

wait for it.

Cool assumption. Thanks to your diaper wearing hero, the USA is a hotbed of death. You living in that trailer park will be the kiss of death. Sad you can’t leave.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Next

wait for it.

Cool assumption. Thanks to your diaper wearing hero, the USA is a hotbed of death. You living in that trailer park will be the kiss of death. Sad you can’t leave.
oddly there are ZERO cases in my county.

Next.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
128589618_10221173239659220_818658484835347873_n.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Next

Proof little guy

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s the worst thing imaginable you slime bucket. You speak more about it than anyone I come across on line. Seek help Iron Monkey. So obsessed

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Trump won according to the parameters set forth in our constitution

Biden, with the help of a foreign gov, pulled off nothing but the biggest fraud in election history

Go piss up a rope with your mob rule election strategy cunt. It gets no airplay among intelligent persons
Yes, but what a victory... President of a country where more than half of the people did not vote for you... Who do not want you to be the president. Woohoo

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Biden, with the help of a foreign gov, pulled off nothing but the biggest fraud in election history

Go piss up a rope with your mob rule election strategy cunt. It gets no airplay among intelligent persons
Yes, but what a victory... President of a country where more than half of the people did not vote for you... Who do not want you to be the president. Woohoo
that's our system

Fuck off and die in a ditch alone if it does not please you.

The US has been the greatest economic and military super power on the planet for a reason, fuckhead. And it doesn't involve taking marching orders on our Republic from pissholes like the Netherlands.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Next

wait for it.

oddly there are ZERO cases in my county.

Next.
LMAO. Yeah, right. People are dying of Covid because they refused to go to the hospital, believing that Covid doesn't exist. And now their families are claiming they committed suicide or died of old age.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
LMAO. Yeah, right. People are dying of Covid because they refused to go to the hospital, believing that Covid doesn't exist. And now their families are claiming they committed suicide or died of old age.
you're going to sit there and tell me from over 5000 miles away what's going on within a 10 mile radius of my own home? :Confused:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
you're going to sit there and tell me from over 5000 miles away what's going on within a 10 mile radius of my own home? :Confused:

Well, you clearly are too blind to know. I wouldn't take your word on anything, Mr 'My Dick is so Miniscule I Need to Brag Online About the Square Footage of My Floriduh McMansion to Make Myself Feel Big.'

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

that's our system

Fuck off and die in a ditch alone if it does not please you.

The US has been the greatest economic and military super power on the planet for a reason, fuckhead. And it doesn't involve taking marching orders on our Republic from pissholes like the Netherlands.

You are blind, buster. I wouldn't expect someone whose head is so deep in the sand, there are no lifeforms down there, to get that the USA is crashing and burning as we speak. The greatest economic and military super power for only a little while longer, thanks to greedy fools like you and the bastards you vote for.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well, you clearly are too blind to know.
But a communist hypocrite pig who failed as a US citizen and now lives 5000 miles away knows better about the goings and comings of my local county than I do

what's with you Marxist animals and your inherent need to control everyone?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am well aware that you are blinded by your hatred. As I said before, I wouldn't trust you to understand what is going on in your own backyard.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I am well aware that you are blinded by your hatred. As I said before, I wouldn't trust you to understand what is going on in your own backyard.
THat's the thing, communist, you don't need to "trust" me to know what's going on in my own backyard. You, like every other leftist communist piece of shit just needs to stay out of it and worry about the shithole YOU live in

Q

Banned

that's our system
An old system that needs a revision. It originates from a time where the US was 50 separate countries. Things have changed, laws need to be maintained and updated to the actual situation.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
An old system that needs a revision. It originates from a time where the US was 50 separate countries. Things have changed, laws need to be maintained and updated to the actual situation.
The only reason you Marxist scum want it changed is because you know you've packed inner cities with lowlife democrat voting vermin scum that you keep tethered to your ballsacks with government handouts that you rob form hard working AMericans.

the only thing that needs a revision is your consciousness

Q

Banned
The only reason you Marxist scum want it changed is because you know you've packed inner cities with lowlife democrat voting vermin scum that you keep tethered to your ballsacks with government handouts that you rob form hard working AMericans.

Ehhm... no!

Because we know there are better systems. We use better systems, so we can tell you from experience.
Times change, laws need to change too.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Ehhm... no!

Because we know there are better systems. We use better systems, so we can tell you from experience.
naw fuck all laws. unless it benefits me than maybe...

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Ehhm... no!

You're from the Netherlands. We could conquer your all female resident country with nothing more than an email with some strong adjectives.

Go provide your "experience" to Venezuela. I'm sure they could use it